India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Yeah... it appears so. His kind of demonstrated ass-foolery takes lifetime of learning BS and unlearning logic and giving up of sanity, and also living in alternate reality majority of time. If this is the line RSS/BJP wishes to take, then I bid adieu. I wish they get wiped out from the core.

Akhand Bharat my ass!!! Only Akhand Bharat, that will be inhabited by civilised people would be where both Pakistan and Bangladesh are radioactive craters!

This insane SOB, and his mentor the fool Bhagwat wants Hindus to be minority when even being majority is already putting us in disadvantage?

I know it is not going to happen ever. But, when a party spokesperson speaks of it openly, he opens the door to the ideological destitution the party has, for viewing of all the people. Frankly, before Modi's rise I did not give a fcuk what RSS was, and now that I know in detail how screwed up its ideologies are vis-a-vis Akhand Bharat, man I want no part with it.
So you only want your India where cowardice hindus boxed into small land.

Pak and Bangla are ours. Those people are our long lost brothers.
It's not like RSS demanding you to go Pak and make peace with these people. Why get frustrated over some thing they do.
If the damn thing back fires, It is not you people who will face the music.

I don't get it.
Why do you people analyse every thing like some kind of expert?

The reality is much more than what papers report. What India facing now is much more bigger threat than Islam and jihad.

Every half brain idiot says Ram Madhav some kind of random guy.

I am restraining my self from using bad words. Just don't call some one you don't know an Idiot unless he is a person who you know personally.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
So you only want your India where cowardice hindus boxed into small land.

Pak and Bangla are ours. Those people are our long lost brothers.
It's not like RSS demanding you to go Pak and make peace with these people. Why get frustrated over some thing they do.
If the damn thing back fires, It is not you people who will face the music.

I don't get it.
Why do you people analyse every thing like some kind of expert?

The reality is much more than what papers report. What India facing now is much more bigger threat than Islam and jihad.

Every half brain idiot says Ram Madhav some kind of random guy.

I am restraining my self from using bad words. Just don't call some one you don't know an Idiot unless he is a person who you know personally.
Please do not restrain yourself of some mere words.

The moment you said that the mullahs of Pakistan and Bangladesh are our brothers and we need to unite, you have proven that you are anything but sane. What do you plan for them? Do you plan to make them relinquish Islam and then join into your Akhand Bharat or you want them come in as it is? Be clear.

And, yes, I too have a stake in this govt's action as I have voted for it, and when RSS claims to be BJP's ideological father and BJP does not deny it, I too have a say when its members shed their rational garb to disclose their supreme self of most honoured idiot of the nation.

Btw, my dear honoured enlightened guru of RSS, what is it India facing that is more threatening than Islam and Jihad? Don't be so hush hush. If aliens are coming to exterminate us, we need to know, no?

Ram Madhav is not some random guy and by now everybody has come to learn of his mental capacity thanx to the fool he has succesfully proven himself to be. I don't know RG, but I know him to be a stupid felloq - I did bot see you getting ired on that assumption? Or Modi being smart? Why sudden irritation when your guy got unmasked?

Btw, when you say that Pak and Bangla are ours, who are these we? Hindus? Do you seeiously believe that when in last 60 years you couldn't change demography of India as it exists today on favpur pf Hindus, you can take those lands for Hindus? And, if you do, then how am i wrong or for the matter @Sakal Gharelu Ustad or @Mad Indian are when they call RSS a bunch of morons living in a dreamworld?

Ancient Indian

Please do not restrain yourself of some mere words.

The moment you said that the mullahs of Pakistan and Bangladesh are our brothers and we need to unite, you have proven that you are anything but sane. What do you plan for them? Do you plan to make them relinquish Islam and then join into your Akhand Bharat or you want them come in as it is? Be clear.

And, yes, I too have a stake in this govt's action as I have voted for it, and when RSS claims to be BJP's ideological father and BJP does not deny it, I too have a say when its members shed their rational garb to disclose their supreme self of most honoured idiot of the nation.

Btw, my dear honoured enlightened guru of RSS, what is it India facing that is more threatening than Islam and Jihad? Don't be so hush hush. If aliens are coming to exterminate us, we need to know, no?

Ram Madhav is not some random guy and by now everybody has come to learn of his mental capacity thanx to the fool he has succesfully proven himself to be. I don't know RG, but I know him to be a stupid felloq - I did bot see you getting ired on that assumption? Or Modi being smart? Why sudden irritation when your guy got unmasked?

Btw, when you say that Pak and Bangla are ours, who are these we? Hindus? Do you seeiously believe that when in last 60 years you couldn't change demography of India as it exists today on favpur pf Hindus, you can take those lands for Hindus? And, if you do, then how am i wrong or for the matter @Sakal Gharelu Ustad or @Mad Indian are when they call RSS a bunch of morons living in a dreamworld?
It proves how ungrateful the common man of India is.

That guy you are calling moron sacrified his life so that guys like you can have your precious hinduism to be passed down to your kids.

If you don't like his way of working, then keep away from commenting about him. Atleast show some respect to a man who is committed to some thing which very patriotic.

Ram Madhav is smart. I am saying that because I know little about him.
He is from our state. He wrote books and important paper's on Kashmir and Islam and terrorism from behind the enemy line POV.

I said enough. Discussing about RSS related things with you guys are more degrading to the org than any thing else. No point in arguing with empty head oxy morons about it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

That guy you are calling moron sacrified his life so that guys like you can have your precious hinduism to be passed down to your kids.

If you don't like his way of working, then keep away from commenting about him. Atleast show some respect to a man who is committed to some thing which very patriotic.

He is from our state. He wrote books and important paper's on Kashmir and Islam and terrorism from behind the enemy line POV.

I said enough. Discussing about RSS related things with you guys are more degrading to the org than any thing else. No point in arguing with empty head oxy morons about it.
Sacrificing one's life and being a moron are not mutually exclusive.

His one stupid interview has made him look BJP, RSS and India as fool in front of the world. He could have continued writing those books and none of us would have cared.

You are asking us to cut him slack while you are not brave enough to even accept that he got thrashed by a known Islamist and went unprepared. Learn some self-respect.

Ancient Indian

Sacrificing one's life and being a moron are not mutually exclusive.

His one stupid interview has made him look BJP, RSS and India as fool in front of the world. He could have continued writing those books and none of us would have cared.

You are asking us to cut him slack while you are not brave enough to even accept that he got thrashed by a known Islamist and went unprepared. Learn some self-respect.
People like you who think that TV studios are real battle fields, will never know the real situation the real men face out there.

As long as arabs have their oil, you can't do a single thing about these guys. It's waste of time to pick fight with them.

Ancient Indian

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Come to think of it. Instead of supporting Ram Madhav about this so called humiliation, you guys are ready to bash him.

That's how you guys support your fellow Indians when they are in foreign land. It shows your love for your fellow Indian.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Come to think of it. Instead of supporting Ram Madhav about this so called humiliation, you guys are ready to bash him.

That's how you guys support your fellow Indians when they are in foreign land. It shows your love for your fellow Indian.
Yes, I should support him while he went there without any clue and walked into a trap.

Btw, we have exposed Mehdi Hasan on this thread for the filthy Islamist that he is. But that does not mean we should spare Madhav.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
As long as arabs have their oil, you can't do a single thing about these guys. It's waste of time to pick fight with them.
So RSS will pimp for arabs so long as arabs have oil and money:mad2:. What a self respecting, nationalistic organisation.

Guys, Compare this attitude with Israel or US ,

Of course, when RSS * are shamelessly pimping out our self respect in foreign lands, other self respecting Indians should become like the RSS pimps and lose their self respect and defend their pimpimg. Makes complete sense so long as one is willing to put his head far enough up his posterior

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

And, your this comment proves how over inflated your image of RSS is. The RSS had done very little for Hinduism compared to the coverage they get as the sole representative of Hinduism in this country.

Just tell me with visible example what exactly have they done for Hinduism which can be distinguished by something only RSS with its screwed up ideology could have ever done.

I am a Hindu because my forefathers did not give up the faith even when they had to leave every material wealth behind. They left acres and acres of land, houses and everything, when traitor Nehru sold out half of the nation for his own power, which btw the RSS had failed utterly to prevent. My being Hindu has nothing to do with RSS, but everything to do with my own forefathers and my son's being a proud hindu will be everything to do with me personally. So, if anybody is an ingrate, it is the RSS which garners support from common Hindus in the name of Hinduism and then says the Pakis and Bangladeshi Muslims are our brothers and we should be united.

1st, if your man was not to be criticised by public, he should have kept himself off the media and out of public scrutiny. If you cannot bear public scrutiny of your man, you should keep off public forum. This is not Hitler's Germany or Indira's India where one public persona cannot be commented upon.

Also, what such marvelous act of patriotism was done by him that he should be above all reproach?

He is? Then where did his all smarts go when he insists about Akhand Bharat?

He wrote some books - so what? Writing books doesn't make someone great if he fails in real life events miserably.

Nobody asked you to comment unless you find it suitable to. The ox like moron with oxymoron is the RSS which speaks of Akhand Bharat brotherhood with Pakistan in the same breath as rise of hinduism.

HOWEVER, I would like to point out that you skirted every question asked about RSS's vision of Akhand Bharat and how do they envision it. Why, doesn't the come with clarification at your camps?

Before sitting on high horses and passing derogatory comments about people, you must have courage to give answers to questions asked.

Akhand Bharat my ass! This simple idea is enough to make the saner minds to pull out of fondness for RSS, and I am glad to see the same happening here. This microcosm of India that this forum represents, duly attest that more than half of the people who supported BJP, holds RSS with deep contempt it proved to deserve through Ram Madhav's action. I am also wrong pointing out Ram Madhav time and again, since if I am not mistaken Bhagawat himself said something like that earlier.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

So RSS will pimp for arabs so long as arabs have oil and money:mad2:. What a self respecting, nationalistic organisation.

Guys, Compare this attitude with Israel or US ,

Of course, when RSS * are shamelessly pimping out our self respect in foreign lands, other self respecting Indians should become like the RSS pimps and lose their self respect and defend their pimpimg. Makes complete sense so long as one is willing to put his head far enough up his posterior
See mad dude. Today I am not in good mood.

India is not a super power. It is still practicing baby steps in all fields. To pick fight with other like US Israel does, we don't have that much of muscle or brain.

You think you can fight an arab in their own land?. Some times I forgot how you guys live in delusional world.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
See mad dude. Today I am not in good mood.

India is not a super power. It is still practicing baby steps in all fields. To pick fight with other like US Israel does, we don't have that much of muscle or brain.

You think you can fight an arab in their own land?. Some times I forgot how you guys live in delusional world.
What is more delusional?

- akhand Bharat with 500 million jihadis
- not pimping to Arabs

I rest my case.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Ancient Indian

And, your this comment proves how over inflated your image of RSS is. The RSS had done very little for Hinduism compared to the coverage they get as the sole representative of Hinduism in this country.

Just tell me with visible example what exactly have they done for Hinduism which can be distinguished by something only RSS with its screwed up ideology could have ever done.

I am a Hindu because my forefathers did not give up the faith even when they had to leave every material wealth behind. They left acres and acres of land, houses and everything, when traitor Nehru sold out half of the nation for his own power, which btw the RSS had failed utterly to prevent. My being Hindu has nothing to do with RSS, but everything to do with my own forefathers and my son's being a proud hindu will be everything to do with me personally. So, if anybody is an ingrate, it is the RSS which garners support from common Hindus in the name of Hinduism and then says the Pakis and Bangladeshi Muslims are our brothers and we should be united.
You think that all bengalis and punjabis who escaped Pak during partition got no help from RSS.

You guys first learn about history. Lots of swayam sevaks lost their lives during partition.

RSS had shakhas in west and east pakistan before independence, None of them survived the day though, ecause they decided to save your grand dad and some aaptard's grand dads even if they lose their life.
1st, if your man was not to be criticised by public, he should have kept himself off the media and out of public scrutiny. If you cannot bear public scrutiny of your man, you should keep off public forum. This is not Hitler's Germany or Indira's India where one public persona cannot be commented upon.

Also, what such marvelous act of patriotism was done by him that he should be above all reproach?
He didn't get marry. He dedicated all his life to serve Bharat Ma, unlike some people who flee their home when ever some thing bad happen to them.
He is? Then where did his all smarts go when he insists about Akhand Bharat?

He wrote some books - so what? Writing books doesn't make someone great if he fails in real life events miserably.
These books gave me enough insight into Kashmir Issue unlike your so called expert forum friend's posts. That make his smart in my book.
Nobody asked you to comment unless you find it suitable to. The ox like moron with oxymoron is the RSS which speaks of Akhand Bharat brotherhood with Pakistan in the same breath as rise of hinduism.

HOWEVER, I would like to point out that you skirted every question asked about RSS's vision of Akhand Bharat and how do they envision it. Why, doesn't the come with clarification at your camps?

Before sitting on high horses and passing derogatory comments about people, you must have courage to give answers to questions asked.

Akhand Bharat my ass! This simple idea is enough to make the saner minds to pull out of fondness for RSS, and I am glad to see the same happening here. This microcosm of India that this forum represents, duly attest that more than half of the people who supported BJP, holds RSS with deep contempt it proved to deserve through Ram Madhav's action. I am also wrong pointing out Ram Madhav time and again, as if I am not mistaken Bhagawat himself said something like that earlier.
I am not Sar sangachalak who runs RSS. How can you expect grand plan from me?

I am a small kid who pics fight with old people.

Ancient Indian

What is more delusional?

- akhand Bharat with 500 million jihadis
- not pimping to Arabs

I rest my case.

- akhand Bharat with 500 million good Muslims like

Like The parents to the school children who died in Bomb blast.
Like @Yusuf
Like The Muslim Rashtriya Manch

Like my friend Mohammed

Like my old friend Hussein.

I had list of these people

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
- akhand Bharat with 500 million good Muslims like

Like The parents to the school children who died in Bomb blast.
Like @Yusuf
Like The Muslim Rashtriya Manch

Like my friend Mohammed

Like my old friend Hussein.

I had list of these people
Is this the official RSS line?

Btw, how do you plan to change hearts of nanhe jihadis?? You can't even handle one interview well!! You are called fascist organization?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
BC... first take back POK ... without it's population.

Ancient Indian

Is this the official RSS line?

Btw, how do you plan to change hearts of nanhe jihadis?? You can't even handle one interview well!! You are called fascist organization?

You think @Yusuf and some arab dude is same?

No one is talking about arabs here. They can rot in hell for all that i care. Bangla and Pak are different. They have Hindhu blood trapped in some stupid net.

K sleep time. I will reply in morning for further posts.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You think that all bengalis and punjabis who escaped Pak during partition got no help from RSS.

You guys first learn about history. Lots of swayam sevaks lost their lives during partition.

RSS had shakhas in west and east pakistan before independence, None of them survived the day though, ecause they decided to save your grand dad and some aaptard's grand dads even if they lose their life.
Is it so? Or is it something taught in one of your camps? Like to deflect a question asked by a novice that why did RSS not fight during partition. Fact is, at the time of partition East Pakistan saw little sectarian violence but violence started gradually and over the time and reached crescendo during 60's when most of the violence against Hindus in East Pakistan took place. So, you mean what? Is it that RSS sakhas from Bengal went to western border to fight muslims that they all laid down their lives? Or that RSS sakhas from West Bengal went to East Pakistan to fight muslims that they died? What? Whom do you think you are trying to fool? Am I a halfwit half-educated moron who neglected to learn his own family's history?

The none of them survived but the tale is a very easy one to feed a novice though.

He didn't get marry. He dedicated all his life to serve Bharat Ma, unlike some people who flee their home when ever some thing bad happen to them.
He did not marry, so he is great. Man, even Salman Khan did not marry.

These books gave me enough insight into Kashmir Issue unlike your so called expert forum friend's posts. That make his smart in my book.
Fair enough. But, I have not cared to read his book as I have read through enough article about Kashmir genocide and plights of Pandits, that another book would not make a difference.

I am not Sar sangachalak who runs RSS. How can you expect grand plan from me?

I am a small kid who pics fight with old people.
Then you should keep quite when people are criticising RSS's actions, given you yourself do not have any idea if those words spoken by Bhagawat and madhav is about some actual grand plan of RSS or just an effort to make themselves look stupid.

However, I must make it clear I have some deep regard for some of the RSS members like Manohar Parrikar, Shivraj Chauhan and of course Modi. But, the people like Ram Madhav and Bhagwat can ruin their image along with every single RSS member with their ass-foolery.

Coalmine

Country flag
Rss needs good spokes person. Even Rakesh sinha fumbles a lot.
Someone else could have been sent.

And the fight here should be that he couldn't reply well to the mofos.
Akhand Bharat is not bad. He says he hopes one day we all unite. Nothing bad in dreaming. It might be in that day
in future hindus become agressive and we convert muslims in bangladesh and pak to hinduism. So why fight about it. Its good diplomacy.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You think @Yusuf and some arab dude is same?

No one is talking about arabs here. They can rot in hell for all that i care. Bangla and Pak are different. They have Hindhu blood trapped in some stupid net.

K sleep time. I will reply in morning for further posts.
Since you are a kid, I will suggest you to stop attending those shakhas and read a little bit to open up your mind and learn to take criticism.

Now coming to the point you mentioned above. @Yusuf will be the first one to be haunted by his own community if he suggests any reform and people like him are in a minority. But that is not even relevant to the argument.

For some time, put aside your emotions and think logically. There are good humans everywhere and that does not depend on being a Hindu or a muslim. People are good by nature but that should not cloud your judgement on fighting an ideology. Islam is an ideology and it makes its practitioners go crazy everywhere and not just in our neighbourhood and India. And how do you defeat it? By first acknowledging that there is a problem. Once you do that you can talk about realistic solutions to the problem and how to cut down on your losses before making any gains.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles