India Japan ASEAN's Indo Pacific Alliance to keep China in check ?

sorcerer

Country flag
I agree, but how can they do? Other than Dreaming on the Internet?
What exactly are you doin then?
Dont you mirror yourself before puttin out a statement?
Funny.Does your PLA take opinions from internet forums on how to wage war?
Arent they much smarter than that ..or is it just another deception?:laugh:

ice berg

Trade is only leverage China has on other nations.Also.do understand that the same Trade can cause your exchequer loss in futures.So.dont skid on that thin ice too hard.
Trade partner status will cease if you mess with the intergrity of geographic boundaries..History has seen such acts and history has a bad way of repeating.
Its not about India..With China..its always better to open more corridors of war.
Sometimes by "conicidence" It may happen that multiple fronts will be opened against China..by countries that are pissed off with China.
Just a coincidence..mate.
It is a powerful leverage. Right behind the fact that China is right next to their doorstep.

Your post is more a pipedream. What exchequer loss? How will trade partner status cease? YOu gonna tell the shopowner they cant sell stuff to China? YOu gonna feed them?
Have fun with your fantasy " coincidence" what ever that means.

ice berg

If China starts a war with any country, or all countries, the entire region will unite against China.
And how will say a vietnamese government sell that to their people that they have to bleed for the Phillipines in their dispute with China.

Indians gonna bleed to defend the rights of Vietnam?

I am sure they love too,:rolleyes:

sorcerer

Country flag
It is a powerful leverage. Right behind the fact that China is right next to their doorstep.

Your post is more a pipedream. What exchequer loss? How will trade partner status cease? YOu gonna tell the shopowner they cant sell stuff to China? YOu gonna feed them?
Have fun with your fantasy " coincidence" what ever that means.
Its a powerful leverage if the integrity of both the sides are respected. Else, they will look for more options.. India is not new to evolving from within. It has survived lots of sanctions.That shows the persistance of India to survive rather than depend.Dont you think there will be lots of countries that is near our DOORSTEP who wants to take advantage of China's fail.? Yes there will be,.
China came up because of some one else's failure or a collective fail at that.

What exchequer loss? How will trade partner status cease? YOu gonna tell the shopowner they cant sell stuff to China? YOu gonna feed them?
I said..exchequer loss on the futures. Trade happens not like shoppin using credit cards.Hope you understand the difference.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
And how will say a vietnamese government sell that to their people that they have to bleed for the Phillipines in their dispute with China.

By the looks of it China is dealing with multiple fronts...what they call..stirring up many hornets nests.
Dont tell me that If in case of an eventuality,China is gonna deal it one by one.
now..Thats what I call a dream and fantasy.

CCTV

Its a powerful leverage if the integrity of both the sides are respected. Else, they will look for more options.. India is not new to evolving from within. It has survived lots of sanctions.That shows the persistance of India to survive rather than depend.Dont you think there will be lots of countries that is near our DOORSTEP who wants to take advantage of China's fail.? Yes there will be,.
China came up because of some one else's fail or a collective fail at that.

I said..exchequer loss on the futures. Trade happens not like shoppin using credit cards.Hope you understand the difference.
Well, follow by your logic, all those countries should stop doing business with China now, and take the advantage of China's fall.

ice berg

China came up because of some one else's failure or a collective fail at that.

Not clear how any of those are relevant to what I just said
I doubt even you know what you meant there....

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

The idea of an alliance, is not to punish China "militarily" in case of conflict with one. But to forge a union, to have a united front against China as a deterrence.

Currently, all these countries have a grouse against China because of its belligerence and utter disregard for diplomacy and peaceful dispute resolution

My suggestion: India, Japan and ASEAN should start economic co-operation to reduce trade with China, and defence co-operation to exchange high tech equipment to deter China.

sorcerer

Country flag
Well, follow by your logic, all those countries should stop doing business with China now, and take the advantage of China's fall.
if thats what you understood..Its fine for me.

sorcerer

Country flag
My suggestion: India, Japan and ASEAN should start economic co-operation to reduce trade with China, and defence co-operation to exchange high tech equipment to deter China.
This is exactly how it should happen.

CCTV

By the looks of it China is dealing with multiple fronts...what they call..stirring up many hornets nests.
Dont tell me that If in case of an eventuality,China is gonna deal it one by one.
now..Thats what I call a dream and fantasy.
Before you dreaming that kind of unite which is no happened in the human history, do you think all those countries together can defeat China ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Before you dreaming that kind of unite which is no happened in the human history, do you think all those countries together can defeat China ?
Right..so accordin to you, history has not seen countries uniting against an adversary..
WOw! Iam impressed
not defeat but act as a detterance.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles