India is now over 2 trillion dollar economy

jouni

Yes absolutely man,that would be fun.
Just watch with 15-16 year olds teens while experiencing your national sport Sauna.
Anyway almost 50% of your women complain about sexual harassment from 15 years.Sauna can be an excuse to flirt with 15 years,it seems it's a common thing in your country right.

Hail Finland.
Yeah, I remembered that documentary is about rape. I will watch it anyhow. I guess there is a slight difference of what is "sexual harassment" in India and here....

jouni

You should ignore posts that you don't like. A person comparing, criticising (even if wrong) is not an enemy of India. If you know a lot about India, then use your knowledge to counter arguments.

Or maybe users from abroad should add those ranting to their ignore list. This forum is losing its sanity with fewer positive people willing/capable of debating. It's perfectly okay to learn good things from smaller nations. I hope this forum does not become like Pakistani forums where any view/comment different/opposite of their own means untrue, conspiracy and direspect to their sovereignty.
I guess that I have forgotten than in Asia you have strong "face saving culture", which we do not have. For us it is easier to talk about problems in our country without being labeled traitor or idiot or whatever. Also we always try to find ways of making things better finding the quilty ones or ones to blame is not as important normally.

jouni

INSAS is a bad rifle,there is no doubt about it.That is why Army secretly withdrew it from service in 2005 and now all paramilitary forces are junking it.I have yet to come across a single picture of INSAS in Omani service.

Excalibur looks promising,lets see how it turns out to be.

BTW here is a an excellent review of INSAS

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9131
One problem of making a good AR was that it killed our military small arms industry. Once those 400 000 RK62s and RK95s were made there was not any orders from FDF....and the company stopped making ARs....

It is better to make lousy weapon and then make new ones after ten years to replace those, than make one which lasts eighty years....

salute

I guess that I have forgotten than in Asia you have strong "face saving culture", which we do not have. For us it is easier to talk about problems in our country without being labeled traitor or idiot or whatever. Also we always try to find ways of making things better finding the quilty ones or ones to blame is not as important normally.
told you already indians self criticizing is more than any other,

we argue among us than any other,

who told you to start again your stupid rant,

finland is not different from any other nation,

maybe you are mental person.

LalTopi

so when is the next trillion ??? :biggrin2: :india:
At a rate of 7.4% India's GDP will double in about 9 years - i.e. an extra $2 trillion to take up to $ 4 trillion.
So the first 1 trillion increase I would guess would be a little over 5 years.

Varahamihira

Country flag
Yeah, I remembered that documentary is about rape. I will watch it anyhow. I guess there is a slight difference of what is "sexual harassment" in India and here....
I totally agree with you,there is a slight difference of what is "sexual harassment" in India and Finland.Only difference is in Finland oldies can flirt with 15-16 year olds and can enjoy Sauna too.

And by the way what's the rape rate per 100,000 in Finland, it's 18.7 according to UN in 2012.
In the same period in India it was 1.8(approx) i.e. in your country it happens 10 times more than India.
May be it's the Sauna effect.

Don't forget to watch the documentary man,invite your 15 year olds and arrange some Sauna thing too.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
At a rate of 7.4% India's GDP will double in about 9 years - i.e. an extra $2 trillion to take up to $ 4 trillion.
So the first 1 trillion increase I would guess would be a little over 5 years.
Partly wrong- Indian real GDP growth is 7.4% Indian nominal GDP growth rate is real GDP + inflation rate + currency rate change(since this 2tn $ is a nominal count of GDP and so we should use the appropriate measure and growth rate of it). So if inflation is at 2-4% and currency appreciation is at 1% , we will have a nominal growth rate of 10- 12% approx. Which means we will double our nominal gdp every 7years, so 1 trillion more will take 4years.

But this is a meaningless statistic. What we should be working on and counting is real GDP and ppp GDP . we are a 6tn$ economy by PPP, which is already the third largest in the world,behind china and USA.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
finland is not different from any other nation,
I find it funny that a American lapdog is giving us advice on how to live. You don't see this insecurity among actual people who matter in the world like french and Germans. Only insignificant people like finns talk like it

jouni

Partly wrong- Indian real GDP growth is 7.4% Indian nominal GDP growth rate is real GDP + inflation rate + currency rate change(since this 2tn $ is a nominal count of GDP and so we should use the appropriate measure and growth rate of it). So if inflation is at 2-4% and currency appreciation is at 1% , we will have a nominal growth rate of 10- 12% approx. Which means we will double our nominal gdp every 7years, so 1 trillion more will take 4years.

But this is a meaningless statistic. What we should be working on and counting is real GDP and ppp GDP . we are a 6tn$ economy by PPP, which is already the third largest in the world,behind china and USA.
Have you calculated when you will get close to Europe or US in GDP per person?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Without colonization that won't happen till the end of the century.

salute

fcuk off when you saw your that country not gonna compete with india in economy or tech, :laugh:
you again started blab about income per capita rant, :laugh:
because you dont have anything else to show off about finland, :laugh:

well to answer your question by 2050 indias per capita would be 42k $ which is persent of japan or usa,

its better than third world poverty,

of course usa and china always gonna be higher in income per capita,

but you know each and every person cannot become millionaire.

LalTopi

Point taken. as the $2trn is Nominal we should also use the nominal growth rate of approx 11%

SANITY

I guess that I have forgotten than in Asia you have strong "face saving culture", which we do not have.
I don't think we have face saving culture in India. We don't find it difficult to talk about our problems. We might be lacking will to make immediate changes. I was never in favour of banning documentary, many were against it and found the decision to ban it odd. The current government did it probably thinking to prevent excess defamation internationally but we need to take preventive steps in case of sexual harrassment or else it is going to get worse.

For us it is easier to talk about problems in our country without being labeled traitor or idiot or whatever.
I am not sure what you mean. We don't label each other traitor for different opinions. I see people calling each other idiot in all the forums I have visited including US, UK, not a big deal. Yet to visit Finnish forums though.

Also we always try to find ways of making things better finding the quilty ones or ones to blame is not as important normally.
That's patriotic of you.

jouni

Without colonization that won't happen till the end of the century.
Do you mean you this time colonizing Europe
I don't think we have face saving culture in India. We don't find it difficult to talk about our problems. We might be lacking will to make immediate changes. I was never in favour of banning documentary, many were against it and found the decision to ban it odd. The current government did it probably thinking to prevent excess defamation internationally but we need to take preventive steps in case of sexual harrassment or else it is going to get worse.

I am not sure what you mean. We don't label each other traitor for different opinions. I see people calling each other idiot in all the forums I have visited including US, UK, not a big deal. Yet to visit Finnish forums though.

That's patriotic of you.

I watched the documentary yesterday. Great documentary, one of best I have ever seen. I do not think it was about rape. Girls fate was a symbol of how one incident can change the country. It showed great humanity in India against overwhelming circumstances. It is a sign of greatness of India that the documentary was made. In many countries cencorship would have kept this kind of incidents hidden.

pmaitra

The thread title is about 2 trillion dollar economy, but the discussion is about a rape documentary? Are you guys interested in the topic?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do you mean you this time colonizing Europe

I watched the documentary yesterday. Great documentary, one of best I have ever seen. I do not think it was about rape. Girls fate was a symbol of how one incident can change the country. It showed great humanity in India against overwhelming circumstances. It is a sign of greatness of India that the documentary was made. In many countries cencorship would have kept this kind of incidents hidden.
can we talk about the economy of India?

jouni

The thread title is about 2 trillion dollar economy, but the discussion is about a rape documentary? Are you guys interested in the topic?
Sorry about OT, but was the documentary banned in India? Forum members have not seen it? I just wanna know it, then no more OT.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles