India has been diverting nuclear materials to make weapons: Pakistan

lcafanboy

Country flag
These Cameramen are Not afraid of radiation ? :hmm:
Tactical nukes do not spread that much of radiation as these are very small and also the explosion takes place at 30 to 40 kms away and area affected should not be more than 500 mts to 1.5 kms. Besides they would be definitely having protection suits and Dark goggles to protect eyes.

captscooby81

Country flag
well most of the cameras might be a fixed one not hand held and the remaining might be taken from Aircraft ..But still i am also wondering when everything else becomes dust and evaporates how come these camera lenses survive :eek1:?? any nuclear expert here to throw some light

These Cameramen are Not afraid of radiation ? :hmm:

captscooby81

Country flag
Bhai tu kuch malana flavor taste nahi kiya naa yesterday ??? Things which you are saying here are giving me multiple orgasms ..450 nukes you mean to launch in missiles or you talking about 155 Howitzer ammunition's

Porkistan ki L for LAG Gayi.

Porkies don't have any tactical weapons. They intend to use normal 6 to 10 KT nuke on advancing Indian Army corps and that too in their own land if Indian army becomes unstoppable. Whereas tactical weapons are howitzer or tank gun launched with just 50-300 ton max 500 ton TNT and not in KT s like Porkies, which we have from 1987/89 in our inventory. We had 400-450 Nukes in 1995/97 itself and now it should be more than that.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Bhai tu kuch malana flavor taste nahi kiya naa yesterday ??? Things which you are saying here are giving me multiple orgasms ..450 nukes you mean to launch in missiles or you taking about 155 Howitzer ammunition's
:pound::pound::pound:Bhai even I was like having multiple orgasms, yet suspecting whether the information is true or not .

lcafanboy

Country flag
Bhai tu kuch malana flavor taste nahi kiya naa yesterday ??? Things which you are saying here are giving me multiple orgasms ..450 nukes you mean to launch in missiles or you taking about 155 Howitzer ammunition's
These figures (400-450 both tactical and city busters) are correct and will give loose motions to both our terrorist neighbors. Even these figures are from 1995/97 era, since then pokhran-2 and 20 years has passed and numbers could be definitely higher (both tactical and city busters) than that plus would definitely be more sophisticated.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
These figures (400-450 both tactical and city busters) are correct and will give loose motions to both our terrorist neighbors. Even these figures are from 1995/97 era, since then pokhran-2 and 20 years has passed and numbers could be definitely higher (both tactical and city busters) than that plus would definitely be more sophisticated.
bhai tere muhu mai ghee shakkar .

captscooby81

Country flag
Well if this is true then i am sure the Chinese might be having more than 2000+ in their arsenal nuke weapons and the pakis might be more than 200+ for sure ..Still how did the world has not known this fact so far that how much nuclear weapons we posses ..Why still all comparison and charts show we have around 100-120 only ..Is this deliberately done to keep our we are nice boys image ..:yo:

mendosa

Can confirm.

Pakistan has no tactical nukes, what they have is big nukes which they plan to use in a tactical role.

It's very complicated to make tactical nukes, only the US has been able to perfect it, so if at all the Pakis have tactical nukes, it would mean that the Americans would have given it to them, which is unlikely because they don't want American troops in Afghanistan to be nuked in case there is a situation where USA plans to invade Pakistan for whatever reason.

Here's what a tactical nuke looks like :

It has a fireball radius of just 100 meters and a nuclear blast wave radius of 2km, which is not a lot. The power rating is 20 Tonnes of TNT. It would take a direct hit on an incoming tank to actually immobilize it. Otherwise all our tanks have special coating which makes it resistant to Nuclear, Chemical and Biological weapons. Each tank is an airtight capsule and has a foaming mechanism to simply wash off nuclear fallout like Nirma washing powder.

Even our soldiers have acquired anti-radiation suits, so we're all set.

Imagine a scenario when India sends in its tank columns into Pakistan. They fire a tactical nuke and knockout one tank and now the battlefield has escalated to full scale nuclear war.

There is literally no point in Pakistan using a tactical nuke. They gain nothing from it, no tactical advantage, no blackmailing power, nothing.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Well if this is true then i am sure the Chinese might be having more than 2000+ in their arsenal nuke weapons and the pakis might be more than 200+ for sure ..Still how did the world has not known this fact so far that how much nuclear weapons we posses ..Why still all comparison and charts show we have around 100-120 only ..Is this deliberately done to keep our we are nice boys image ..:yo:
Please check out what @sayareakd has posted in Agni-5 thread. Now make out if what I have stated makes sense. 150 China specific missiles a few years ago. What do you think will these missiles carry? And these are only China specific no mention of Porkies.

China definitely has around 3000 warheads 450-500 (for both tactical and city busters) ready to use and rest to be assembled at short notice.

Similarly for India 300 to 450 ready to use and rest to be assembled (should be in 1000s both tactical and city busters)

sayareakdModeratorModerator

first phase of Agni 5 missiles had 48 missiles on wheel TEL and same numbers on Trains. These trains moves in night under heavy security. Plus some unspecified number of duel wheel and train special TEL. So 150 China specific missiles were ready some few years ago. This number does not include what would be under or over sea.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/agni-v-missile.6005/page-85#post-1302673

mendosa

Please check out what @sayareakd has posted in Agni-5 thread. Now make out if what I have stated makes sense. 150 China specific missiles a few years ago. What do you think will these missiles carry? And these are only China specific no mention of Porkies.

China definitely has around 3000 warheads 450-500 (for both tactical and city busters) ready to use and rest to be assembled at short notice.

Similarly for India 300 to 450 ready to use and rest to be assembled (should be in 1000s both tactical and city busters)

sayareakdModeratorModerator

first phase of Agni 5 missiles had 48 missiles on wheel TEL and same numbers on Trains. These trains moves in night under heavy security. Plus some unspecified number of duel wheel and train special TEL. So 150 China specific missiles were ready some few years ago. This number does not include what would be under or over sea.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/agni-v-missile.6005/page-85#post-1302673
A normal non nuclear BrahMos salvo fired at any industrial plant in China will cripple their industry. They can do the same to us. I doubt that India and China seriously wish to do each other that level of harm. The Asian nukes are for protection against the West. The American army itself is for protection against not Chinese army but Chinese economic warfare. If China starts throwing a tantrum which collapses the US economy, their state machinery will collapse and riots will break out. No need for a single Chinese soldier to step foot on US soil.

In this hypothetical event, the US will attack China with full force. Otherwise, there will never be a conflict between them. The US military exists to deter China from turning this hypothetical event into a reality, and the Chinese nukes are to ward off such a threat. In essence, China has bought itself immortality by plugging into the US economy to such an extent that the US cannot live without China.

Same is not the case with India and Pakistan. Pakistan only has cotton fields, so they have nothing to lose.

See this :

lcafanboy

Country flag
Check this out:

Planned SSBN capability 3 Arihant class boats with 4 silos each (K-4 SLBM) would be carrying 12 nukes minimum or 3X4= 12 per sub X 3= 36 in case of K-15. That's 36 warheads forming the underwater leg of the N-triad currently.

(The follow-on 3 vessels of the Avinash class SSBNs would be having a minimum of 12 silos each and each silo carrying a K-5 SLBM in a conservative 3-MIRV configuration giving each sub in that class 36 nukes and total 108 warheads for all three subs of that SSBN class in future)

Unlike British/French we have also got ground-based weapons mated on Agni 1, 2, 3 & 4 IRBM, Agni-5 ICBM (3-MIRV), Brahmos. Even if we add conservatively and estimate that there will be 12 units of each missile-type instead of more likely figure of 36 to 48 or above of each gives us 150 warheads on road-mobile TELs. This is conservatively estimated arsenal of 200 nukes right there.

Now add, Strategic Forces Command's air arsenal nuclear-capable Su-30MKIs and Rafales to it, these are free-fall or cruise missile-based air launched nukes, 42 Sukhois wi be with SFC a minimum of 100 free fall and also remember Air launched Brahmos and Nirbhay missiles too will be carrying Nukes so provisions for these are there too. Keeping all this stuff in mind India should definitely have at least 400-450 or so warheads with capability to assemble thousands at short notice.

captscooby81

Country flag
Now here comes my next Question ..What is our Nuclear air delivery platform..Su-30 MKi are yet to test the brahmos air version successfully ...So it will be the Good old Jaguar or the Mirage2000I which will be doing this role ??? Rafale and Sukhoi are still 3 years minimum away from dropping a nuclear missile if i am not wrong ..

Check this out:

Planned SSBN capability 3 Arihant class boats with 4 silos each (K-4 SLBM) would be carrying 12 nukes minimum or 3X4= 12 per sub X 3= 36 in case of K-15. That's 36 warheads forming the underwater leg of the N-triad currently.

(The follow-on 3 vessels of the Avinash class SSBNs would be having a minimum of 12 silos each and each silo carrying a K-5 SLBM in a conservative 3-MIRV configuration giving each sub in that class 36 nukes and total 108 warheads for all three subs of that SSBN class in future)

Unlike British/French we have also got ground-based weapons mated on Agni 1, 2, 3 & 4 IRBM, Agni-5 ICBM (3-MIRV), Brahmos. Even if we add conservatively and estimate that there will be 12 units of each missile-type instead of more likely figure of 36 to 48 or above of each gives us 150 warheads on road-mobile TELs. This is conservatively estimated arsenal of 200 nukes right there.

Now add, Strategic Forces Command's air arsenal nuclear-capable Su-30MKIs and Rafales to it, these are free-fall or cruise missile-based air launched nukes, 42 Sukhois wi be with SFC a minimum of 100 free fall and also remember Air launched Brahmos and Nirbhay missiles too will be carrying Nukes so provisions for these are there too. Keeping all this stuff in mind India should definitely have at least 400-450 or so warheads with capability to assemble thousands at short notice.

captscooby81

Country flag
Also what do you guys want to say about this below mentioned write up was this deliberately done to fool the international watchdogs because i had seen Al jazeera program where the journalist was talking to some india guy who was repeating the same mentioned below that we tested very below par yield nuclear devices and the test itself was not as successful as claimed by the govt ..

There is considerable controversy over the yield and reliability of India's nuclear devices. When India tested its first fission device in May 1974, Indian scientists claimed the device had a yield of about 12 kilotons (kt); however, some Indian officials later stated that the figure was closer to 8 to 10 kt, while other independent analysts estimate that the yield was as low as between 4 and 6 kt. [9]

Similar disputes surround India's May 1998 tests. After the first of round of tests on May 11, India's Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) announced that it had simultaneously tested three nuclear devices: a thermonuclear device with a yield of 43 kt; a fission device with a yield of 12 kt; and a sub-kiloton device with a yield of 0.2 kt. [10] However, analysts and scientists outside of India – citing evidence from geologic and seismic data – concluded that the cumulative yield of the Indian tests was much lower, implying that the second stage of the thermonuclear test had not detonated successfully. [11] In subsequent years, the controversy was reignited following announcements in 2000 by P.K. Iyengar, former chief of the Department of Atomic Energy, and in 2009 by K. Santhanam, field director of the 1998 tests, that the tests did not achieve the desired results. [12] These scientists argue that India should therefore refrain from signing the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and conduct further tests. [13] However, Anil Kakodkar and R. Chidambaram, former leaders of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), have consistently disputed these claims, maintaining that their original estimates were correct and that further testing is unnecessary. [14]

captscooby81

Country flag
well they just did a Drop test they never fired the missile from the Su-30 MKi so far .. i saw these live when i was in Aeroindia and i also discussed someone in the Brahmos stall they even said the Air version will be tested sometime Mid of this year June or July ..Apart from this what is our Nuclear delivery platform for Air ..Jaguar & Mirage ????

Already done with the grace of Allah.

mendosa

well they just did a Drop test they never fired the missile from the Su-30 MKi so far .. i saw these live when i was in Aeroindia and i also discussed someone in the Brahmos stall they even said the Air version will be tested sometime Mid of this year June or July ..Apart from this what is our Nuclear delivery platform for Air ..Jaguar & Mirage ????
You're right. It was only an aerodynamic test.

RE : Jaguar and Mirage

Jaguar and Mirage-2000 surely have been inducted for nuclear role with heavy carriage, special radar and EMP blast proof hardened electronics. We even modified 42 SU30s for nuclear bomber role.

http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/india/indias-nuclear-strike-capable-mirage-2000-gets-an-upgrade-iaf

https://in.rbth.com/blogs/2015/04/2...d_sukhoi_is_bad_news_for_indias_enemies_42687

warrior monk

What a propaganda report by Mansoor Ahmed , regurgitating old facts and making senseless allegations against India has become their past time , all this propaganda just to scare the international community in rejecting India's application for NSG and changing terms of reference as far as FMCT negotiations are concerned.
The reports opinion and valueless conclusion must be rejected with complete disdain it deserves.

warrior monk

What should I say. I just got to know from one of my friend that we had actually detonated 7 nuclear weapons in pokhran-2 in 1998 and not 5 as declared. Was a NEWS to me too but if he says so then it definitely is correct as he is veteran and insider.
That is not true we have not made any tactical nuclear weapons but we do have the capability far better than Paki

There is considerable controversy over the yield and reliability of India's nuclear devices. When India tested its first fission device in May 1974, Indian scientists claimed the device had a yield of about 12 kilotons (kt); however, some Indian officials later stated that the figure was closer to 8 to 10 kt, while other independent analysts estimate that the yield was as low as between 4 and 6 kt. [9]

Similar disputes surround India's May 1998 tests. After the first of round of tests on May 11, India's Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) announced that it had simultaneously tested three nuclear devices: a thermonuclear device with a yield of 43 kt; a fission device with a yield of 12 kt; and a sub-kiloton device with a yield of 0.2 kt. [10] However, analysts and scientists outside of India – citing evidence from geologic and seismic data – concluded that the cumulative yield of the Indian tests was much lower, implying that the second stage of the thermonuclear test had not detonated successfully. [11] In subsequent years, the controversy was reignited following announcements in 2000 by P.K. Iyengar, former chief of the Department of Atomic Energy, and in 2009 by K. Santhanam, field director of the 1998 tests, that the tests did not achieve the desired results. [12] These scientists argue that India should therefore refrain from signing the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and conduct further tests. [13] However, Anil Kakodkar and R. Chidambaram, former leaders of the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), have consistently disputed these claims, maintaining that their original estimates were correct and that further testing is unnecessary.
Santhanam's and the yield based misnomers have been cleared in a previous thread where yield based calculation was put up
Check the below thread

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/seismic-analysis-of-indian-nuclear-test.69511/

mendosa

What a propaganda report by Mansoor Ahmed , regurgitating old facts and making senseless allegations against India has become their past time , all this propaganda just to scare the international community in rejecting India's application for NSG and changing terms of reference as far as FMCT negotiations are concerned.
The reports opinion and valueless conclusion must be rejected with complete disdain it deserves.
You are a bald man, aren't you? I saw your interview on WION 2 days ago. I knew it was you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles