India gains from standing up to China

nimo_cn

Country flag
nimochi sounds like a female name...
ever read science the fiction "twenty thousand leagues under sea" by french writer Verne? captain nemo polited a submarine, fighting the British from undersea. he is my favorite character, I got my name from him. cn stands for China.

by the way, captain Nemo is an Indian prince.

bose

Country flag
nimochi is a man...
I always believed @nimo_cn as a lady... I was extra careful while replying to unlike the other Chinese posters who hates me..

dil ke tukdey tukdey kerkey muskurakey chall deyee....
Bhai Nahin, hamarey dil itni kamjoor nahim hae ... mujhey malum unka keya kar na hae yahaan ...

square

Strategic Issues
yes, he couldn't, but not necessarily didn't. what he was doing was to demolish the system and rebuild one, then the system fought back and jailed him, that is the consequence.

there are many ways to change China in the way as one wishes. one could be like uncle Xi, he joined the party, climbed to the top, now he is reforming China the way he liked. or you could choose liu xiaobo's way, fight the institution, defeat it and build your own institution.
in the present world order nobody can change the chinese system........we are living in a state of world order where world preffer to keep watching 3 million men killed in east pakistan ( present bangladesh ) and their women raped......

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The Chinese have made a huge mistake by allowing India 2 months to prepare for this eventuality. They cannot win in the Dolam area.

lcafanboy

Country flag

bose

Country flag
well, my observation tells me that a sino-India is inevitable this time, most likely to break out before October, it won't take long before we find out who is gonna have a bloody nose.
We are waiting for you to come !!

---------------------------------------------------

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
well, my observation tells me that a sino-India is inevitable this time, most likely to break out before October, it won't take long before we find out who is gonna have a bloody nose.
Sadly your citizens will never know the truth. They will be made to believe it was a spectacular victory with no chinese soldiers lost and 10,000 Indian soldiers martyred with 1 billion kilometers of territory lost...

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
like in 1967. how indian army raped chinese ass, how japanese raped their women in nanking. shameless commie chinese.
And not a word about this in their media or history books! 400 dorks killed till they begged for a ceasefire at Nathula in 1967!!

@nimo_cn needs to answer for this obfuscation of reality. Explain why your CPC keeps fooling the public 24X7 and never mentions defeats. Truth is bitter but denial is acrid, right?

lcafanboy

Country flag
There's an old Hindi saying, " Jo Garajte Hain Woh Baraste Nahin" meaning clouds that make noise do not pour into rain.

One more "Jo Bhaunkte Hai Woh Kaat Te Nahin" meaning those dogs which bark do not bite.

China and CCP fits in both these sayings. Chinese are barking dogs they don't have guts to bite.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And not a word about this in their media or history books! 400 dorks killed till they begged for a ceasefire at Nathula in 1967!!

@nimo_cn needs to answer for this obfuscation of reality. Explain why your CPC keeps fooling the public 24X7 and never mentions defeats. Truth is bitter but denial is acrid, right?
only the 1950s Korea war was mentioned in Chinese history textbook, other wars are not worth it.

nimo_cn

Country flag
these commies are 50 cent trolls. why you think after so much insult they stay here. because they earn 50 cents for every post and without these money, they will have to go back to rural china and raise pigs and eat pigshit.
I am mature enough not to take these insults personally, and it's fun to watch little crowns like you here jumping up and down.

I am living in Chinese countryside, life here is comfortable and affluent.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles