India 2nd only to US, with 3 million affluent households: Survey

sandeepdg

One may not blame such studies as not accurate because of most the money is buried black money in India. I bet As far as having liquid assets above $100,000 is concern then a town like Ludhiana may have ~200,000 households with each having liquid assets (money and gold) above $100,000.

out of topic:
Value for money is different in different countries. Most of the evaluation of constructed buildings done in western countries seems exaggerated to me.
A crappy wooden house made in western country costs average around 350,000 dollar. The same amount converted into Indian rupees can help made a far more better a fort like house in India in any good locality.
Exactly. 3 million households is hardly anything compared to India's population. And US $100000 is hardly 50 lakh rupees. There are people in villages in India where people have upto half a million USD for investment purposes, forget the cities. A realistic figure, if taken into consideration the black money can easily put the number of such households with more than 100000 USD easily at 5- 10 million. And that's because most of this money is black and hidden.

agentperry

delhi has more money than mumbai but its all black. a gujjar in my locality have 22 dairies but have bpl card. moreover some one call riaz haq and tell him to see these numbers. he always brag about pak economy better and more stable and more fundamental then india's and india's growth is a mirage and bubble all together with nothing on ground and every thing on papers( making many pakis feel that and have good 8 hour sleep).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles