Imran Khan justifies contact with Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed

Bilal

i can agree on one thing dawood might or might not be involved...there are many dawoods in india maybe one in every city...so you cant say..your a huge country with millions of criminals,vaabonds,and people who want to make a quick dollar or two for a shoot out.

Bilal

Will not agree but nice discussion here have a good one.;)

Shirman

Country flag
@Bilal this ones specially for you

Ever seen Hindu and Muslim fusion

Behold Auranzeb Modi...................

Now show this to your Hafeez Saeed so that he can take this photo and sleep with it in the night.............

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirman

Country flag
Mean while in Auranzeb Modi's Lahori Harem after he conquers Pak...........

Bilal

well i am all for knowledge be it hindu,muslim christian..like to travel and learn about different cultures nothing wrong in reading and getting to know people from different religons makes you understand life better..but yeah modi is representing hindu here?and the mughal cap i think signifies an emperor..ok as a side question is there any person you would like to be on a leaders position here...give me four options...

Bilal

you got serious coolness problems,,this stuff is nOt cOOL....lol

Shirman

Country flag
well i am all for knowledge be it hindu,muslim christian..like to travel and learn about different cultures nothing wrong in reading and getting to know people from different religons makes you understand life better..but yeah modi is representing hindu here?and the mughal cap i think signifies an emperor..ok as a side question is there any person you would like to be on a leaders position here...give me four options...
You see bro Thekedars in India always wanted to see Mr. Modi in a Muslim Cap they act like medieval Islamic rulers you know from your rich Pakistani Hyper inflated History book tells you about Islamic rulers so we created Auranzeb Modi as a Slap to such thekedars............and by the way Pakistani Dawood is also doing his thing burning Karachi..........you know who............:rolleyes:

Bilal

you mean altaf...altaf is a bigger gangster than you can imagine he practically runs karachi....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles