Immediate steps after winning the next Indo-Pak War

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
That is naive. I'd like to paste this from the book 48 Laws of Power:
World has now moved from these primitive ideas. There is no such example in last 200 years that applies gibbrish that you have posted. Not even world war 2. Nation that endured nuclear attacks revived and became thriving economy; just few signatures away to become war making machine again.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
World has now moved from these primitive ideas. There is no such example in last 200 years that applies gibbrish that you have posted. Not even world war 2. Nation that endured nuclear attacks revived and became thriving economy; just few signatures away to become war making machine again.
Good luck applying your 21st century ideas to a 15th century religion based on world domination. Japan has been cuckolded by the nuclear bombs, rather than contradicting me it boosts what I've said and they are far from a war machine lol Here is a source:

https://www.japantoday.com/category...ling-to-fight-for-their-country-gallup-survey

Only 11% of Japanese people willing to fight for their country: Gallup survey

hit&run

Mod
Good luck applying your 21st century ideas to a 15th century religion based on world domination. Japan has been cuckolded by the nuclear bombs, rather than contradicting me it boosts what I've said and they are far from a war machine lol Here is a source:

https://www.japantoday.com/category...ling-to-fight-for-their-country-gallup-survey
As many tag words I may add for you to ponder, more you will come out with nitpicks.

Your nitpicks started with defending profanity, human rights violation (Putting people to dogs), to wiping out whole race or complete annihilation of the adversary posting some primitive rant from a book called 'winning a war for dummies'.

Heck Hindu civilization being attacked from north west south east for over a millennia never came closer to be wiped out.

The example of Japan I gave you was to prove that wiping out a nation state or a religion from the face of the earth is far-fetched. NLI was wiped out by InA but within a year or more they were raised again. It defeats your idea of annihilation and primitive bravado that finds no standing in present day warfare.

Today Japanese are regional power and few signatures away to become a war making machine (I repeat). What their citizen thinks doesn't matter. They will start thinking the way their government would like them to.

BTW Japanese never surrendered after nuclear attack. Go and read some good history books.

indiazain

Country flag
OOOOOOHHHHHH

CUT THIS CRAP SHORT

I ADVOCATE PRE-EMPTIVE ATTACKS ON ALL STRATEGIC AND MILITARY LOCATIONS IN PAKISTAN JUST LIKE ISRAEL DID IN 1967 WAR(OPERATION FOCUS)

AFTER WINNING THE WAR
1. EXPLODE A NUKE IN ISLAMABAD
-->SAY IT WAS A PAKI NUKE THAT WENT OFF.

2.BOMB PAKJAB TILL THE LAST MOSQUE,GRAVEYARD IS NOT DESTROYED

3.SIMPLY TURN PAKISTAN INTO KABRISTAN

4.MAKE ISRAEL STYLED SETTLEMENTS

5.OCCUPY EVERY DAMN STRATEGIC LOCATION WITHIN 50-100KM OF IB.

6.TAKE BACK POK

7.KILL ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS

8.GAIN CONTROL OVER THEIR COASTLINE...................
First we must nuke a small part of india called kashmir
Then nuke all cites /areas of intrest in porkisthan
then Build Ram temple

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
First we must nuke a small part of india called kashmir
Then nuke all cites /areas of intrest in porkisthan
then Build Ram temple
No need to bomb Indian Kashmir.

40 Nukes blowing up on pak soil is enough to sove international terrorism .

It will kill at least 4-5 crore Pakistan at least

hit&run

Mod
Coming back to topic

1. Refugees.

2. Task of dismantling Army

3. Confiscating nuclear material and taking control of nuclear reactors. (Ballistic missile and launcher should have been taken care during war).

4. Engaging Political leadership and installing a puppet.

5. Engaging with civil society with tools of information and broadcast.

6. ......................

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
As many tag words I may add for you to ponder, more you will come out with nitpicks.

Your nitpicks started with defending profanity, human rights violation (Putting people to dogs), to wiping out whole race or complete annihilation of the adversary posting some primitive rant from a book called 'winning a war for dummies'.

Heck Hindu civilization being attacked from north west south east for over a millennia never came closer to be wiped out.

The example of Japan I gave you was to prove that wiping out a nation state or a religion from the face of the earth is far-fetched. NLI was wiped out by InA but within a year or more they were raised again. It defeats your idea of annihilation and primitive bravado that finds no standing in present day warfare.

Today Japanese are regional power and few signatures away to become a war making machine (I repeat). What their citizen thinks doesn't matter. They will start thinking the way their government would like them to.

BTW Japanese never surrendered after nuclear attack. Go and read some good history books.
What are you talking about? The Japanese emperor surrendered about a week after the bombs were dropped. There were some isolated cases of people fighting after the surrender because they lived by the code of the Samurai and defeat was unacceptable but that's like saying Pak never surrendered because Mujahid still fight India.

You're still being condescending as heck, this is my country's history. I'm sure I know it better than you.

The rest of your post isn't worth replying to, it's worthless drivel written in incomprehensible English.

hit&run

Mod
What are you talking about?
I am talking about topic in hand and you got it to everywhere.

The Japanese emperor surrendered about a week after the bombs were dropped. There were some isolated cases of people fighting after the surrender because they lived by the code of the Samurai and defeat was unacceptable but that's like saying Pak never surrendered because Mujahid still fight India.
Your reading of history is pretty basic. Japaneses surrendered because Russians and Americans started preparing for invasion of the main land.

But that was never the point; as you have missed it yet again. The point was, Japanese survived revived and thriving again, that big nation like India look up to them for advance military weapons and submarines, not to forget their contribution in aid, trade and infra.

Yes, Pakistan never surrendered because they are still fighting via terrorists and other military means. Every terror attack is strategic strike planned and executed by their army. You have defeated your own argument.

Wiping them out and insulting their women after winning the war is lunacy. Come out with intelligent plan than flying kites and making mockery of this forum.

You're still being condescending as heck.
You are getting touchy because you have failed to make any academic point. Your comment "This is my country's history. I'm sure I know it better than you", Is juvenile if not bigoted. I am sure you can make it more comprehensible with your advance English skills.

hit&run

Mod
Though off topic, would like to add more on to the point of Japanese surrender.

@LETHALFORCE @pmaitra please correct me if wrong.

Japan started planning for surrender even before dropping of the bomb as Soviets got involved in Pacific theater. One school of thought says Americans dropped bomb to scare Soviets by showing them their new arsenal.

Hardware and blue print for Invasion of the main land was always there.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I am talking about topic in hand and you got it to everywhere.

Your reading of history is pretty basic. Japaneses surrendered because Russians and Americans started preparing for invasion of the main land.

But that was never the point; as you have missed it yet again. The point was, Japanese survived revived and thriving again, that big nation like India look up to them for advance military weapons and submarines, not to forget their contribution in aid, trade and infra.

Yes, Pakistan never surrendered because they are still fighting via terrorists and other military means. Every terror attack is strategic strike planned and executed by their army. You have defeated your own argument.

Wiping them out and insulting their women after winning the war is lunacy. Come out with intelligent plan than flying kites and making mockery of this forum.

You are getting touchy because you have failed to make any academic point. Your comment "This is my country's history. I'm sure I know it better than you", Is juvenile if not bigoted. I am sure you can make it more comprehensible with your advance English skills.
I'm not touchy just frustrated because I feel like I'm not getting through to you. How is it bigoted if we are the same ethnicity and even religion? Anyway this discussion is going nowhere, I'd respectfully like to retreat and end it now.

hit&run

Mod
I'm not touchy just frustrated because I feel like I'm not getting through to you. How is it bigoted if we are the same ethnicity and even religion? Anyway this discussion is going nowhere, I'd respectfully like to retreat and end it now.
I appreciate your aggression, I have been detesting dhoti shiverers for many years. Curbing your aggression will be last thing I would do.

All I want to conclude is Our madness should have a method in it.

Thanks.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I appreciate your aggression, I have been detesting dhoti shiverers for many years. Curbing your aggression will be last thing I would do.

All I want to conclude is Our madness should have a method in it.

Thanks.
I have a very strong opinion about Islam partly due to family history (1947, dad fought wars against Pak) and I feel that there is a lack of understanding about the true nature of the beast. I'd love to start a new thread and discuss with everyone including yourself and to keep it factual and unemotional unlike this thread. Kiha sunia maaf paaji

hit&run

Mod
It is better to be emotional than personal. I like to speak from my own experiences than posting links or someone else's work, I find it more real.

My wife's grand father was killed by Pakistani looters in 1947 his widow (Grand mother) raised my mother in law alone. My wife's uncle (mama) and brother in law (jija) were killed in a bomb blast in Rajori by a Muslim guy whom he gave job in his shop. He threw grenade when when both of them were inside shop, as he left for lunch break. When they were airlifted to Jammu I was there to receive both. Mama died on the way to jammu and Jija died few days after.

My uncle (fufar) has his arm amputated as he was shot at travelling in a bus during militancy in Punjab. Brave bus driver didn't stop and saved my more lives.

My father was shot at twice as he escaped unhurt (He boasts all the time 'Only he could do it because he was a good football player' :) ) ducked and jumped off his scooter, saved his life breaking into a close by factory to hide. He was the first one to come out in the morning to cast his vote as there was boycott and touts of Khalistani gangs were standing on roofs to intimidate voters in 1992.

My uncle (real chacha) was kidnapped and beaten for two days as he refused to print Khalistani propaganda materials. He was released as one of the misguided guy found out him from the same school they did their matriculation. He still runs the same printing press today. Ironically his neighbor who succumbed to their bullying and printed Khalistani material was picked up by CRPF and got killed during torture.

My point is I have seen couple of deaths, commotions and experienced depressing days just because I lived in that geography or because of my ethnicity/ religion. You can not have stronger opinion than me or more reasons to take avenge like I have.

But under no circumstances I will make it personal because I know there is more at stake, that is union of India; a continuity of our civilization.

Regards.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It is better to be emotional than personal. I like to speak from my own experiences than posting links or someone else's work, I find it more real.

My wife's grand father was killed by Pakistani looters in 1947 his widow (Grand mother) raised my mother in law alone. My wife's uncle (mama) and brother in law (jija) were killed in a bomb blast in Rajori by a Muslim guy whom he gave job in his shop. He threw grenade when when both of them were inside shop, as he left for lunch break. When they were airlifted to Jammu I was there to receive both. Mama died on the way to jammu and Jija died few days after.

My uncle (fufar) has his arm amputated as he was shot at travelling in a bus during militancy in Punjab. Brave bus driver didn't stop and saved my more lives.

My father was shot at twice as he escaped unhurt (He boasts all the time 'Only he could do it because he was a good football player' :) ) ducked and jumped off his scooter, saved his life breaking into a close by factory to hide. He was the first one to come out in the morning to cast his vote as there was boycott and touts of Khalistani gangs were standing on roofs to intimidate voters in 1992.

My uncle (real chacha) was kidnapped and beaten for two days as he refused to print Khalistani propaganda materials. He was released as one of the misguided guy found out him from the same school they did their matriculation. He still runs the same printing press today. Ironically his neighbor who succumbed to their bullying and printed Khalistani material was picked up by CRPF and got killed during torture.

My point is I have seen couple of deaths, commotions and experienced depressing days just because I lived in that geography or because of my ethnicity/ religion. You can not have stronger opinion than me or more reasons to take avenge like I have.

But under no circumstances I will make it personal because I know there is more at stake, that is union of India; a continuity of our civilization.

Regards.
I'm sincerely sorry for your family's loss. I wouldn't want to discuss my family's history here, partly because it contains personally identifying information.

You can not have stronger opinion than me or more reasons to take avenge like I have.
Sorry, but yes I can. It's like the three blind men who touch an elephant for the first time. Each one touches a different part and they come away with widely different conclusions about the elephant. You and I came up with widely different conclusions about Muslims and Islam then.

Khalistani material was picked up by CRPF and got killed during torture.
I am not a supporter of Khalistanis at all. However, I'd like to make the assertion that they are way better than their Muslim counterpart jihadis. One of them was fighting for a separate country and identity, the other will fight you because you are kafir and Allah wills you to die. Please don't start posting stuff about Khalistanis - I don't care about them we're talking about Islam and Pakistan.

There is way more at stake than India and Indian civilization. The world is at war with those who have been perverted by Islam, there can be NO comparison with anything in modern history like the Japanese because their ideology is based on hate and not resting in peace until everybody who doesn't follow islam is killed or converted. Even the so called good liberal Muslims cannot be trusted because:
a) Taqqiya
b) Their kids are prone to radicalization and reverting to the mean.

hit&run

Mod
I
There is way more at stake than India and Indian civilization. The world is at war with those who have been perverted by Islam, there can be NO comparison with anything in modern history like the Japanese because their ideology is based on hate and not resting in peace until everybody who doesn't follow islam is killed or converted. Even the so called good liberal Muslims cannot be trusted because:
a) Taqqiya
I agree this menace needs urgent attention and a fix on priority.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
a) Taqqiya
this reminded me of something. do you know about the 'kabila' theory of Ramana gaaru (BR)?! its about the islam pathogenesis (& paikhanistan).
@mayfair saar, may be you know about it? pls tell if you do.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
It is quite funny people are talking about me how I am not a hawk. I eat 1000 Left Wingers in my breakfast and can turn any of their argument on its head without much effort. I see plenty of food in this very thread but that will be like eating my own clan. So please Gentlemen stop talking about me but learn what I am saying.
that's highly interesting! I'd need your help in the coming time. :)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Actually it was RudradevJi on BRF who came up with the Kabila theory- brilliant one that.
I found the mention of it on a Kaal-Chiron's post. but don't know what is it. BRF dictionary only tells this much:

This is an old Persian word that means 'military camp'. It is used in the context of describing the country of Pakistan, where the military establishment is the one that is really in control and any elected leadership has power in theory only.

hit&run

Mod
this reminded me of something. do you know about the 'kabila' theory of Ramana gaaru (BR)?! its about the islam pathogenesis (& paikhanistan).
@mayfair saar, may be you know about it? pls tell if you do.
I would like to know more and test this theory for its practicality and application, to end this menace. I hope its not just another dissection of the Ideology which we have been reading for donkey's years. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles