Imam of China's largest mosque killed in Xinjiang

bennedose

I would posit that China's relationship with Pakistan is/was a copy of Western methods used to support client states against other states to keep the latter in check. The British and later the US used Pakistan as a hedge against the Soviets. Many Indians believe that the US has used Pakistan to keep India busy. I think China has done that too.

What is interesting is that for whatever reason, the tactic of supporting Pakistan, while having restricted India has failed overall. India has not been held down and will grow despite Pakistan. Pakistan's one and only crutch beyond what the US and China gave them is Islamism. In its most rational moments Pakistan would be happy to dump all its Islamists in India and wipe India out. But that ain't happening and trained Islamists are rearing to go. Pakistani trained Islamists have been found in Chechnya, Bosnia the Phillippines, the UK, Spain, the US and in Syria. Why not China? Right next door.

India has faced these mofos for a long time and we will simply eliminate them. In case no one noticed, India's partition in 1947 was an amputation of Islamism from India. And like a man having sex who has been forced to withdraw just before he ejaculates Pakis have been trying to get back into India. It is up to countries like China to wake up. What China is doing with Pakistan is not Sun Tzu but Sun Chootiyapa. Or maybe I should say Sun Tzootiyapa

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Thanks. I did not know how inhuman these Han can be.
Shocking!
It show that the Han are real tuchkus.
Welcome Sir ! Really what i wrote about the drinking water and atmospheric nukes are info available from many sources
The more subtle stuff like separating the men from the women , giving the women sleazy jobs - those were from the ETIC
( east Turkestan independence congress ) based in Germany, USA and other western nations There was a plethora of you tube
videos witnessing to the same with pictures of persons suffering the obvious effects of radiation etc - these have been
withdrawn due to pressure from certain agencies .

@roma your looong write-up would qualify u as an excellent advocate for Muslim rights. does the plight of Muslims that u described make u cry your heart out?

look at your accusations - passports not allowed for Uyghur men blah blah - mam did u check how many go to al Azahar in Cairo to study? how large the Uyghur community is in Turkey? unable to travel abroad? haha then how did some of them end up in Guantanamo re-education camp, then getting relocated to Albania? :confused: do yr homework before launching WMDs!:eek:
I don't wanna bust your bubbles one by one but do proofread your own jokes yourself - Indian govmt subsidizing muslims heavily on Hajj pilgrimage! do u hint Chinese ought to follow suit? then what abt those who travel to Lumbini or Vatican on pilgrimage? r they entitled to the same subsidy? isnt what u boasted of India ridiculous or just your black humour?
bye for now. Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
As to the length of my post - no worries - two minutes was all i needed for that - because what i write is true stuff
and unlike some of your 5 0 cts ccp posters you have to think hard to create a bluff that can stand some test of scrutiny -
i dont have to think as hard as you do because i merely write the truth .

You laugh at one or two of my points but you don't offer alternative info becos you have none , you cant refute my points
Of the 9 points that i specifically mentioned - you retort with laughter at only one or two and those are the less serious ones
What about the more serious ones - deliberate contamination of water and deliberate atmospheric nuking near their settlements ?

i shall answer you two feeble replies to my 9 points :-
(1) as for people going to al azhar university to study - these are government approved imams
and the numbers are few and far between

(2) as for Guantanamo - it is a joke that you mentioned this . They smuggled themselves out of china to Uzbekistan and then
joined some mujaheddin organization . Captured by US forces and other US agencies and sent to Guantanamo . Later
found to be harmless and DE-toxified . What did they say ? Thai although they ddint agree with the USA policies the USA is no
comparison the china ! and even managed to convince the US govt NOT TO SEND THEM BACK TO CHINA but instead to
to Turkish speaking Albania

It was courtesy of the US govt and not a program of kindness fro China ..... so even that you have tried to
twist information to look slightly better .
As for your calling my post black humour and other personal comments that im crying for them - it's the usual inability
to answer the points - so personal focus .... Only goes to prove what i said is factually correct

Pity you dont seem to realise that the govt, namely your govt that can do that to
others can one day do the same either to you or some of your loved ones -

Last edited by a moderator:

mylegend

This type of punitive action against terrorists have been tried from time immemorial.

Collective fine, as history of insurgency shows, only alienates the people and the movement gets more teeth.
No, this isn't the case, Russia calm down its insurgency with same collective penalty. The solution is never just force, it is a collection of policy. Let be honest, if was for human right, there is no such thing as Salafist or any other type of hard core Islam insurgency. All you need to do is to maintain a tax burden especially for the sect that is heavy to a point of bare survival. If they abandon that extreme faith, tax would be lower. This is exact tactic the Muslim Empire did in Egypt and turn a Christian country into Islam one.

mylegend

Furthermore, Indians is in no position to accuse China. India got a much worse problem in religious conflict than China. Kashmir is a much more violent place than Xinjiang.

mylegend

The reason is obvious, Indians deprive of their Kashmir citizen of more economic opportunity, they do not seek mass investment in those area.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Furthermore, Indians is in no position to accuse China. India got a much worse problem in religious conflict than China. Kashmir is a much more violent place than Xinjiang.
Not quite lately. Incidents of violence in Xinjiang are more frequent than Kashmir now.
Kashmir has cooled down further in the past decade.

bennedose

Pardon me. This is a stupid argument that is used too often. If China has a broken leg, saying that India has both legs and an arm broken does not make China's problem any better. China's leg is still broken and China is still limping, no matter what is happening to India But saying it only makes YOU feel better that since China's embarrassment is being shown up, you have to show up Indian embarrassment.

I call this the "Torn shirt-Open fly" argument. If I tell you that your fly is open and you say that my shirt is torn, it means nothing. Saying that my shirt is torn is not going to repair or close your open fly. Talking about any problem in India is not going to make China's Uighur problem any better. So quit posting such silly arguments

CCP

Pardon me. This is a stupid argument that is used too often. If China has a broken leg, saying that India has both legs and an arm broken does not make China's problem any better. China's leg is still broken and China is still limping, no matter what is happening to India But saying it only makes YOU feel better that since China's embarrassment is being shown up, you have to show up Indian embarrassment.

I call this the "Torn shirt-Open fly" argument. If I tell you that your fly is open and you say that my shirt is torn, it means nothing. Saying that my shirt is torn is not going to repair or close your open fly. Talking about any problem in India is not going to make China's Uighur problem any better. So quit posting such silly arguments
He is not a Chinese ....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, this isn't the case, Russia calm down its insurgency with same collective penalty. The solution is never just force, it is a collection of policy. Let be honest, if was for human right, there is no such thing as Salafist or any other type of hard core Islam insurgency. All you need to do is to maintain a tax burden especially for the sect that is heavy to a point of bare survival. If they abandon that extreme faith, tax would be lower. This is exact tactic the Muslim Empire did in Egypt and turn a Christian country into Islam one.
That is called jezia. It is/was an universal practice in countries which the Muslims conquered.

It was also done in India by the Muslim conquerors. I daresay, they changed the religious profile to the extent that you talk about.

Collective punishment in any form only hardens the will to resist.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There can be religious problems in India more than China.

The reason is that there is religion in India, but not so in China.

Whatever goes in the name of religion in China is State oriented, monitored and dictated.

That is no religion!

Yes, since all including foreigners and foreign media, foreign human rights can go to Kashmir, one gets the impression or contrived impression that there is strife in Kashmir.

In Xinjiang, where the Uighurs themselves are controlled and a closed society is enforced, what hope is there for any foreigners to see what is the actuality in Xinjiang?

Out of sight, out of mind!

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
That is very funny claim. Which one come first? Uighurs or Islamic? I believe the first! You are talking about Uighurs as if Islam is the everything that they have. No, my friend, there is lot more.
Giving them this "full autonomy practice their religion" will fix the problem. NO! They had this kind of religious freedom before CCP came into power (yes, that is right! Under the rule of Qing/KMT, they had all most every political autonomy including religious freedom), but they were far more violent than today. There were countless riots started by them, none of these were caused by a religious conflict. Ironically, each time, along with their fight, there was always mass scale massacre against other races such as Hans, and even their Muslim brother Huis, Tajiks. They had a very famous slogan: "kill Huis and eliminate Hans." So, you see, the other Muslims were even more hated than Hans.
And today, they claim the whole are as theirs and their own only, not Hui or any other minorities who came quite early than them.
So, obviously, they want something lot more than just autonomy.

amoy

Uyghurs were Buddhists before the advent of Islam. that part was actually once ruled by Han Dynasty - Xiyu (literally Western Territory) after expelling Huns (the whip of God?) when there were NO Uyghurs in XJ at all. Qing Dynasty captured it after subjugating Jungar Mongols.

clearly the emergence of C.Asian Stans overnight have given rise to the ETIM movement too apart from "pure" Islamic fantasy. upheavals of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, this stan that stan has been encouraging for fanatics to create a stan of their own plus others like Afghanistan "¦

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Uyghur politician and historian Muhemmed Imin Bughra wrote in his book A history of East Turkestan, stressing the Turkic aspects of his people, that the Turks have a 9000-year history, while historian Turgun Almas incorporated discoveries of Tarim mummies to conclude that Uyghurs have over 6400 years of history.

They Chinese trace the origin of the Uyghurs to the Tiele, some to the Dingling, and they assert that the Uighurs migrated to Xinjiang from Mongolia after the collapse of the Uyghur Khaganate. However, the area has been populated by many to include the Uighurs. The Uighurs claim that they are descendants of the Tocharians, inhabitants of medieval oasis city-states on the northern edge of the Tarim Basin (modern Xinjiang, China). Tocharian languages (a branch of the Indo-European family) are known from manuscripts from the 6th to 8th centuries AD, after which they were supplanted by the Turkic languages of the Uyghur tribes.

These people were called "Tocharian" by late-19th century scholars who identified them with the Tókharoi described by ancient Greek sources as inhabiting Bactria.

Some scholars have linked the Tocharians with the Afanasevo culture of eastern Siberia (c. 3500 – 2500 BC), the Tarim mummies (c. 1800 BC) and the Yuezhi of Chinese records, most of whom migrated from western Gansu to Bactria in the 2nd century BC and then later to northwestern Indian subcontinent where they founded the Kushan Empire.

The Tarim Basin (modern Xinjaing) mummies (1800 BC) have been found in the same general geographical area as the Tocharian texts and frescoes from the Tarim Basin (3rd to 9th centuries AD), and are both connected to an Indo-European origin and point to Caucasoid types with light eyes and hair colour. However it is unknown whether the mummies and frescoes are connected. Therefore, they definitely had no resemblance to the Han by any shade of imagination.

Read more at:
Tocharians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The Han culture and other recent perspectives on Asian Ancestry
Another historical scenario for Y-chromosome ancestry in Asia underwent scrutiny recently. A study was conducted to determine if the Liqian in China carried ancestry from Roman mercenaries that purportedly arrived in this region after many years of travel once they had disbanded. Haplogroup testing in Liqians indicated that 78% of the haplogroups were of East Asian origin, and most closely aligned with the Han Chinese and Mongols (71% O3, 7% C). None of the haplogroups found were Roman or European-specific, although a low level of R1a1 (SNP M17) was found, which is prominent in East Europe and CAS, though it has a rather low frequency in Italy. Haplogroups I, J and H, which are abundant in Europe, were not found. Therefore the Liqian lacked any clear Y-chromosome ancestry from these remote populations and were deemed more likely to be related to the Han, who were contemporaries of the Romans.

We have made a few mentions of the Han Chinese population, but have not discussed their ancestry directly. The Han are currently the single largest ethnic group in China today (92% of the population or about 1.2 billion people). This also makes the Han the largest ethnic group in the world. Their origin is suggested to arise from Huaxia tribes in north China near the Yellow River basin and their population has expanded considerably over last 2,000 years. The Han are major carriers of the O3 subclade (O3 constitutes an average of 54% of Han Y-chromosomes). From their point of origin in the north, they generally spread into other populations in the south; in many cases out-pacing the expansion of indigenous populations and supplanting them. (see Figure 19) For example, the Zhuang, which are the second largest Chinese ethnic group after the Han, are found in the South next to the border with Vietnam. The aboriginal Zhuang are thought to be related to the Baiyue, and carry the O* and O2a Y-chromosomes, but a significant fraction of O3 (~20%) is also found in the current population and it is likely that this is a contribution from Han migrations. Likewise, the O2 subclades are only found in southern Han and not northern Han. Parallel findings have been obtained with the O1 lineage that is generally limited to SEAS. Thus, there has been mixing between southern Han and ethnic southern populations – in effect creating a third population (and admixture) that has dual ancestry. Comparison to maternal ancestry (studies of mtDNA haplogroups) has also shown that Han males contributed to a larger extent than females in the migration south and admixture with native populations.
Learning Center :: Genebase Tutorials

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They had a very famous slogan: "kill Huis and eliminate Hans." So, you see, the other Muslims were even more hated than Hans.
This is not unusual to expect.

Hui had become Sinicised and had become the clones of Han. Apart from religion and not eating pork, they were and still are all purposes become totally Han.

It appears that the Uighurs hated the Han, if they had such a slogan.

Hence, the Hius, who were Han clone got clubbed in the same breath.

Chamchas and Pitthus are never liked by anyone.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
This is well planned move by the Chinese government. Kill the radical Imams and replace them with state sanctioned "secular" muslim Imams.

no smoking

Country flag
This is not unusual to expect.

Hui had become Sinicised and had become the clones of Han. Apart from religion and not eating pork, they were and still are all purposes become totally Han.

It appears that the Uighurs hated the Han, if they had such a slogan.

Hence, the Hius, who were Han clone got clubbed in the same breath.

Chamchas and Pitthus are never liked by anyone.
Then, why also killing Mongols, Tajiks, Kazaks? Are they also clone of Hans?
By successfully pissing off everyone else, they are now fighting the local armed police force consists of every other minority.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then, why also killing Mongols, Tajiks, Kazaks? Are they also clone of Hans?
By successfully pissing off everyone else, they are now fighting the local armed police force consists of every other minority.
Killing Mongols, Tajiks and Kazaks?

If they are with the occupying Hans, then what option do you think they should adopt?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles