If India makes more long-range ICBMs, Beijing may help Pakistan do the same, says Chinese state medi

Krusty

Country flag
Their reputable News Paper Dawn is quoting this not so reputable (as mentioned by @no smoking) Chinese source (Global Times) on front page. Link
Thanks! Comments made for an amusing read. Most Pakistani commentators are like "that's right! China should teach India a lesson. They also should give Pakistan more powerful weapons. Iron Brother is the best!".

Damn that is pathetic. Chinese are nervous (No one else in the P5 would be bothered) and they are the ones threatening by arming indias arch enemy with ICBM tech.Frankly it makes no sense because Paki missiles reach most of India anyway.This move is the geo political equivalent of launching their ballistic missile. It's one of their ace in the hole. They are quickly running out of options to play with.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
Pakistan doesn't need to increase range but needs MIRV tech and SLBM.
Both look easily available now, thanks to India's two missiles a week.
Before that Pakistan first needs to earn money to pay for these stuff. Rather than depending on soft loans and alms.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Can you name the program? I wasn't aware we were developing anti ship ballistic missile.
Pl look into the Bharat defense kavach .com and listen about anti ship ballastic missile from the mouth of none other than shri Avinash chandar. We have a program of multiple target missile also in which mother missile will release small missiles like guided bomb on multiple target.

Tarun Kumar

Heard from someone that A5 can carry 1 tonne thermonuke over 10000 km and that uncle literally begged us not to test it over 5800km. Otherwise scientists were ready to take it upto antarctica. Most likely Agni 6 will be A5 with a huge MIRV payload. Infact even A4 is an ICBM as it can go upto 6000km.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Edit: And please, respond with something if you have read my post.
No it doesn't. North Korean ICBM program is a growing threat and a nightmare for USA and Japan, imagine a nuclear Pakistan with ICBM with a Pakistani head of the Arab Allied forces (Raheel Shareef) who may decide to provide the Islamic world with a nuclear umbrella. Pakistan is much stronger than North Korea.
India could because India has much more than an ICBM or SLBM.
Seriously, are you aware that that KSA and Iran has already been provided with or developed this technology?
I don't trust the media and get my info from first hand.
Good, give me the source now.
BTW DFI is worse than any tabloid I know lol.
Ha ha
Are you sure?:biggrin2:
Google Search British Army Rumour Service or China Military Forum.
Or world-defence.net.
Why this all even? Open the PakDef!
Black projects don't get revealed unless necessary like the Babur.
Babur was a black project?
But India is not in the P5 and it won't be for long time to come. Don't feed the illusion that India can defy the west or the SC.
We have been defying them and keep doing. Thank you, enough argued with an ignorant Russian guy "YarS" enough on other forum.
You are 'allowed' to have nuclear weapons just like us. If the P5 wants to denuclearise us, they can easily do it.
Chew your own words, India got the wavier, struck nuke deals with many countries without signing NPT.
In fact, India is a member of ITER project along with P5 to make world's first thermonuclear reactor (enough to show how much they trust India's TNW capabilities, India has demonstrated most of types of nuclear techs from civilian sector), India is a technological contributor of CERN, even working with P5 for giant 30 metres telescope.
Only country besides P5 capable of making nuke subs, one of few countries with it's own PHWRs, LWRs, FBRs.
We are 6th largest economy, 5th largest Navy, fourth largest air force, third largest army, among top 5 defence spenders.
Our foreign reserves are higher than Russia or US.
They can't denuclearize India in anyway. Time has took such a turn today that UK and France must be kicked out and India will be selected as a new permanent member of UNSC.
Even Russia is on a drastic economic decline.
And what is India doing in every international forum, promoting Pakistan?
Mark the sentence you said? We do a lot of campaigns, we discuss on forums & media and Pak bashing is a tiny part of that (it's probably big for Pakistan who's yet to complete it's diplomatic network?:dude:)

Did Pak left any option?:mad2:

India attempting for UNSC, you have a problem, India applies for NSG, you have a problem.
Apply for your own membership and study? Why poking your nose in our issues?
This parity bullshit, balance of power nonsense, which I have been reading from Pakistani writers.
Balancing a country which accommodates three quarters of this so called region?
You are getting biatch slapped left and right for promoting your local agenda,
Really? I don't remember India lost any of it's international thunders.
It's Pakistani media and journals like tribune, dawn b*tching about how India is working day & night against Pakistan (as if India's build up is even concerned about Pakistan) and then, declare that India failed.
Complete WTF statement, Indians don't care about you as you guys do about us (case of terror attacks is different).

This is just a feel important agenda from Pakistani media trying to place their country anywhere in picture.

India and Pakistan may be each others' adversaries in ideological and political levels but they are not in the same league, not at all, at least these days.
Russian envoy Mr Kabulov literally told you to stop being jealous of Pakistan.
Give me the link where a foreigner calls India jealous of Pakistan.
Although Pakistani nuclear program is Indi specific as we are arch rivals and you forced us to develop them,
  • WE AREN'T YOUR RIVALS. YOU ARE WINNERS, WE ARE LOSERS.
  • NOW, PLEASE SEARCH SOME OTHER COUNTRY WHO HAS TO WASTE TIME WITH YOU IN CLOWNING. LEAVE US ALONE. YOU WANTED YOUR SEPARATE COUNTRY AND YOU GOT IT. WHAT YOU DO WANT NOW?
  • INDIA NEVER ASKED OR FORCED PAKISTAN TO DO ANYTHING. IT'S FEEL IMPORTANT DILEMMA AND YOUR UTTER HATRED AGAINST YOUR REAL MOTHERLAND INDIA WHICH MAKES YOU THINK WHATEVER INDIA DOES IS YOUR CONCERN.
its time to look beyond india and become a stronger regional player by exoanding our parameters. ICBM will give us a stronger deterrence against enemies beyond India.
And getting crushed with hundred times more threshold.
If India is making missiles to nuke those countries, India also operates one of largest militaries on the planet to defend itself.
Tell yourself that, you're the one dragging India into every Pakistan related matter. The topic is about China helping Pakistan.
Eh?
The topic is very much about India, the Chinese state media again spewing venom against India and filling Pakistanis with hot air.
Read the article first, they warning India that they can arm Pakistan to neutralize India.
Get over your obsession with PDF, there is a whole universe out there.
I'm on every defence forum. And probably I know better than you about what world thinks about me & you.
Wait, I'm quoting someone
Our doctrine was India centered in the beginning but with changing geopolitical trends and alliances, we have to look beyond India.
Good luck and go ahead with test ASAP.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No it doesn't. North Korean ICBM program is a growing threat and a nightmare for USA and Japan, imagine a nuclear Pakistan with ICBM with a Pakistani head of the Arab Allied forces (Raheel Shareef) who may decide to provide the Islamic world with a nuclear umbrella. Pakistan is much stronger than North Korea.
India could because India has much more than an ICBM or SLBM.

I don't trust the media and get my info from first hand. BTW DFI is worse than any tabloid I know lol.

Black projects don't get revealed unless necessary like the Babur.

But India is not in the P5 and it won't be for long time to come. Don't feed the illusion that India can defy the west or the SC. You are 'allowed' to have nuclear weapons just like us. If the P5 wants to denuclearise us, they can easily do it.

And what is India doing in every international forum, promoting Pakistan? You are getting biatch slapped left and right for promoting your local agenda, Russian envoy Mr Kabulov literally told you to stop being jealous of Pakistan.

Although Pakistani nuclear program is Indi specific as we are arch rivals and you forced us to develop them, its time to look beyond india and become a stronger regional player by exoanding our parameters. ICBM will give us a stronger deterrence against enemies beyond India.

Tell yourself that, you're the one dragging India into every Pakistan related matter. The topic is about China helping Pakistan .

Get over your obsession with PDF, there is a whole universe out there.
Our doctrine was India centered in the beginning but with changing geopolitical trends and alliances, we have to look beyond India.
Plain factual errors and wrong statistics in red and usual errors highlighted. Have a look here now, the article was about potential superpowers and somebody was really offended that Pakistan isn't there.

"Pakistan is also considered by many as a potential superpower. It has nuclear weapons, high tech missiles, and even an indigenous automobile industry. Population = 160 million people. Moreover, it’s population is highly skilled and educated in various fields. Can somebody please include this glorious country? It’s for sure a potential superpower. Why not Pakistan is India can be there? I asked this before. now can new people gimme some solid answers unlike before?

Pakistan:

• 1. Sizeable Population: 160+ million, which is larger than Russia's
  • 2. Sizeable land area (around 800,000 sq. km)
  • 3. Known nuclear power
  • 4. Has the most advanced self developed missiles in South Asia
  • 5. One of the largest armed forces in the world (far below the size of India's)
  • 6. Lower population below poverty line (in percentage terms) than India
  • 7. Higher standard of living compared to India
  • 8. Lower illetracy rate (percentage) than India's
  • 9. 2nd largest grain producer in the world
  • 10. One of Asia's most powerful navy and air force but far less if compared with india
  • 11. One of Asia's most evolved space sector (first asian country to launce a SLV); mans its own sattelites (SUPARCO)
  • 12. Strong relations with other powers (e.g. USA, UK, China, Russia)
  • 13. One of the largest troop contributor to the UN
  • 14. Asia's 2nd largest BPO hub after India
  • 15. Large pool of English speakers
  • 16. Strong domestic industry (Automobiles (Adam Revo, machinery, drugs etc)
  • 17. Rising economy (economic growth of around 5% year on year)
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and the 2nd largest after Christianity. There's no muslim superpower to control the islamic world. Pakistan is by far the most powerful muslim country capable of being a superpower that’s capable of controlling the Islamic world. It’s just western biasness that doesn’t want to acknowledge a single muslim superpower. Pakistan’s homogenous muslim population (over 95%) will tend to be more harmonious than India’s mixed population (83% Hindu, 12% muslim, christians, jews, Sikhs, bahai, parsi... god knows what else) . This makes Pakistan a more suitable candidate over India. trust me pakistan has significant control over islamic countries like saudi arabia and uae.. etc.. etc..so that makes up for 'influence'."

Swedish Pirate↑:

Honestly, this isn't the first time. He posted "Pakistan before because India was up there. Someone tried to post Ukraine because Russia was up there. Somebody tried to post Japan because China was up there. Thing is, for none of those countries, have experts and academics even began calling these even great powers, save Japan. As he only places that call Pakistan and Ukraine superpowers are blog by random people, usually Ukrainian and Pakistani. Japan is the only great power, but academics aren't calling it a potential superpower at all."

Look even on foreign PoV.:rolleyes:
Still, you call India "Pakistan obsessed".

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
[may not update latest figures that gap between Indian and Pakistani indicators has enlarged].
  • 1. Has the most advanced self developed missiles in South Asia: Indian missiles have a further reach and are capable of carrying larger warheads. In fact Pakistan hasn’t successfully tested an IRBM (the Shaheen 3 is still claimed to be in development stage), while India has successfully tested their Agni 3 twice.
  • 2. One of the largest armed forces in the world (almost the size of India's):India’s army is more than twice larger than Pakistan’s. India has 1,325,000 active troops and 1,155,000 reserve troops, while Pakistan has 619,000 active troops and 528,000 reserve troops. I don’t know how that can be ‘almost the size of India’s'. SeeList of countries by size of armed forces
  • 3. Lower population below poverty line (in percentage terms) than India: Not too sure on this one but I doubt it’s 100% true. 2002 statistics show India’s PBPL at 25%, while 2007 statictics show Pakistan’s PBPL at 23%. I couldn’t find anything newer.
  • 4. Lower illiteracy rate (percentage) than India's: Again incorrect. India’s literacy rate is 61% while Pakistan’s is 50%. See List of countries by literacy rate
  • 5. 2nd largest grain producer in the world: Not possible. Largest is China followed by India.
  • 6. One of Asia's most evolved space sector (first Asian country to launch a SLV); mans its own satellites (SUPARCO): Other Asian countries are far ahead. China has sent a man into space. India and Japan have satellite launch capabilities, while Korea is developing satellite launch capabilities with Russia's coorperation. Recently India launched 10 satellites at once on it’s PSLV rocket. Pakistan launched a Nike-Cajun (if I’m correct), not it’s own SLV.
  • 7. One of the largest troop contributor to the UN: Can’t verify this one as there are conflicting reports, some saying India, others saying Pakistan.
  • 8. One of Asia's most powerful navy and air force: I find it hardest to digest this one. You really need to do some more research. Before India, look at Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel and even Saudi Arabia.
  • 9. Asia's 2nd largest BPO hub after India: As far as I know, Japan, Phillipines, and even Malaysia have a more advanced BPO industry than Pakistan.

• 1. #9 Failed state (2008). US, India, Russia, China and EU countries aren't even in the list!
  • 2. One of the only 3 rogue states in existance.
  • 3. One of the only countries in the world where not a single democraticaly elected government has completed its term.
  • 4. #3 in the world in deaths from suicide bombing.
  • 5. Terrorist powerhouse: Bin Laden, Dawood Ibrahim, Qari Asadullah are hiding there. Moreover, these men are also believed to have been trained there. Pakistan is also the home of various terror networks like Lashkar-e-Toiba, Sipah-e-Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Omar and a safe haven for al-Qaeda. Most of it are state supported. In short, Pakistan is the Oxford in terrorism education. None of the other potential superpowers even come close.
  • 6. Has the largest slum in Asia, and the 2nd largest on the planet. It's the Orangi Township in Karachi. Can't believe? Google it.
  • 7. Classified as a crisis state
5% is nothing. India has been growing at about 8-9 percent. In fact, Pakistan wouldn't even make the top 5 fastest growing Asian economies. South Korea has been growing at 5%, same as Pakistan, but it for sure isn't considered a potential superpower. Everybody last time gave you solid answers except for one or two. You did not post any links at all, and I have not come up with one person who has said that Pakistan is a potential superpower, and is considered reliable. I even looked through the magazines you were talking about! I SPENT 17 HOURS SEARCHING. 'Secondly, such a state should have high levels of domestic cohesion, clear sense of national identity and stable administration based on strong legal and institutional arrangements.' Strong levels of domestic cohersion? It's considered a failed state, and has almost no power over it's tribal areas to the north. It doesn't even have a stable administration, it was just recently that Pakistan had elections, and it's hasn't been long enough to even say that Pakistan has a stable administration. Pakistan is also failing economically.
It's not from me but a foreigner.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Good to know that PRC is crying and threatning us, this shows that what ever we are doing its working. Good time to go for A6 (SLBM) MIRV and MARV, ASAT and assets in space, even hypersonic glider missile test.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Heard from someone that A5 can carry 1 tonne thermonuke over 10000 km and that uncle literally begged us not to test it over 5800km. Otherwise scientists were ready to take it upto antarctica. Most likely Agni 6 will be A5 with a huge MIRV payload. Infact even A4 is an ICBM as it can go upto 6000km.
No one is begging anyone. Americans are people of science. They know 5K distance will suffice Indian scientists to feed their computers with accurate data in order to mature any range and any payload.

We are not blasting off assembled missiles out of inventory that we purchase from third party but involved in pure science and engineering to advance our ballistic missile development program. No amount of diplomatic pressures will stop our scientists to do the science.

Tarun Kumar

Lol pakistanis praising the advancement of their country comparing it with India is laughable to core since I have interacted with many Pakis, enough to know their reality straight from Paki mouths:

1) Paki has a miniscule IT industry bulk of which is BPO. The total size of their IT sector is less than a mid sized Indian IT company.
2) Pakistani missile capabilities are so bad that even Chinese who initially tried to consult them were shocked at their primitive base. All their missiles are based on proven chinese designs and even components are assembled in China with final integration happening in pakii land.
3) Pak has not even produced a basic satellite let alone SAR satellite what to speak about launch vehicle
4) Pakistan has the fastest growing foreign debt, even their National TV station is mortgaged.
5) Pakis speaking about their auto industry is hillarious as even a component produced by run of the mill ancillaries in India is imported by them.

Infact my experience with Pakis has always been
a) They consider themselves as thekedars of Islam.
b) Always ask a persons religion in basic intro
c) Most prolific consumers of drugs
d) Are least educated even amongst muslim nations like Algeria

scatterStorm

Country flag
I can't fathom the rhetoric coming from Chinese media. ICBMs are not toys, they are strategic weapons that can vaporize a population of million, so relax nobody is firing on anybody unless all hell broke loose. But I agree they are frustrated, because there economy is sulking, they are also becoming desperate, much of which shows on there purchase of SU35s and positioning Lioneg to there so called "islands".

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
@Neo kindly stop being an Absolute wuss you guys are Nothing Without china and Before Buying ICBMs and other systems from snake eaters for your painting shop at the POF (which is nothing but a pice of alams given to shut up jhinna and his bitch ass along with the land that they call porkistan) kindly reply to this why the hell would a dilusional deranged country like pakistan want ICBMs ?

As for china's bitching my answer would be to just fuck off

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Arabs do not consider you as equals, they use you as cannon fodder.

Whatever Pakistan does, it cannot threaten India. Nor we care about the latest developments in middle east, anyway they are less significant.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Pakistan doesn't need to increase range but needs MIRV tech and SLBM.
Both look easily available now, thanks to India's two missiles a week.
You need to launch the missile and it has to travel atleast 5 min in Pakistani airspace if the launch is from Baluchistan.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Who tells you that they are a government mouthpiece?
Being a subsidiary of People Daily doesn't make them a government mouthpiece. They are not speaking as a government mouthpiece, they are speaking as a political tabloid in order to make money so their colleagues in People Daily can have a little bit more bonus other than the government budget.

Checking how many Indians jumping up down here, you know how good they sell their papers.

Yes, this is a fancy stories newspaper for fancy boys on both sides. Only fools will take their article seriously.
Chinese CPC is known to control every aspect in the China, especially the media, why is you govt. silent on these articles from global times?

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
@Neo have you taken over the role of the court jester here
The so called "islamic world " is on fire if you haven't already noticed the quagmire in yemen is dragging the saudis down
Even major GCC patners like the United Arab Emirates has scaled down inovlment in the issue
The upper mideast has also started to simmer and is ticking time bomb
Coming to the arab magreb The desh has deep roots there now so where is the sco called islamic world so you are going to protect a crumbling house?

Even your own is going down so good luck with your wet dreams and 72 whores

Chinmoy

Country flag
Actually I'd love if something like this happens.
Pakistan already posses Shaheen which could cover all of India, but their daddy think that it is not sufficient. Doesn't it indirectly point to the fact that Pakistani missiles are unrealistic and undependable at best??? :bounce::bounce::bounce:
On topic, whole P5 is asking them to check even their theater ballistic missiles like Nasr and the fear of them falling into Jehadis hand is already making many tense. Now think what would happen if they get ICBM from China? All of the UNSC would go berseck not on them, but on their Dad... :pound:. Seems China is more interested in getting themselves screwed up for India... :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles