I created a "subreddit" for right-wing liberal (traditionalist) Indians

busesaway

I'm seriously displeased at the lack of discussion spaces catering for the anti-colonial traditionalist Indian. The majority of subreddits have a strict moderation policy in regards to Islamophobia, and they are often moderated by westerners meaning that Hindu traditionalist content is blocked.

I wanted to create my subreddit "r/hinduraj" in order to provide a space for these viewpoints. It caters to the traditionalist anti-colonial Indian political viewpoint, which would be:
  • right-wing liberal in Europe (through it could be far-right if you replaced Hinduism with Buddhism)
  • progressive left-wing in the United States (though often it would even fall into the far-left!)
The subreddit accepts all sorts of economic viewpoints, but is moderated for hate speech against ethno-lingustic minorities and sexual minorities (women and gays). Please feel free to post and discuss anything to do with military and security of India too; the existing posts on the subreddit were to provide a guide about the social aspects of the subreddit.

The patrons of the subreddit should ideally be from one of the Indian religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc...) and hate speech against Hindus is totally forbidden.

http://www.reddit.com/r/hinduraj/

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm seriously displeased at the lack of discussion spaces catering for the anti-colonial traditionalist Indian. The majority of subreddits have a strict moderation policy in regards to Islamophobia, and they are often moderated by westerners meaning that Hindu traditionalist content is blocked.

I wanted to create my subreddit "r/hinduraj" in order to provide a space for these viewpoints. It caters to the traditionalist anti-colonial Indian political viewpoint, which would be:
  • right-wing liberal in Europe (through it could be far-right if you replaced Hinduism with Buddhism)
  • progressive left-wing in the United States (though often it would even fall into the far-left!)
The subreddit accepts all sorts of economic viewpoints, but is moderated for hate speech against ethno-lingustic minorities and sexual minorities (women and gays). Please feel free to post and discuss anything to do with military and security of India too; the existing posts on the subreddit were to provide a guide about the social aspects of the subreddit.

The patrons of the subreddit should ideally be from one of the Indian religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc...) and hate speech against Hindus is totally forbidden.

I am in, although i never used reddit much.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned

I'll promote this on r/le pen and r/the donald. LET THE SHITPOSTING BEGIN BOIS!

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles