I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
No aggression pal, people were just ragging @atheisthindu on that thread. Posting such threads and asking such questions after claiming to be progressive and modern, is just asking to be ragged and bullied, which is what happened to poor @atheisthindu.
Seems this guy atheisthindu ask questions just to you people and try to share things directly and indirectly. Everyone do have questions because this life is full of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Seems this guy atheisthindu ask questions just to you people and try to share things directly and indirectly. Everyone do have questions because this life is full of questions.
Some times questing directly is better than hide behind some thing. If he really wants answers.

Last edited:

ninja85

I just realized that I can't relate to Indians and Indian culture as most of it is rooted in Hinduism which I don't believe in. Also they speak weird language and weird customs. Is it that because I come from a peripheral culture I am unique?
you can't relate to hinduism ( still you call yourself atheisthindu ),you can't even relate to indians, i think you just have desire or you want to be called or recognized as different or unique or special.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
One of those things which any liberal person would hate, is the propensity to "control" the female members of one's family and try to dictate what they do, where they go, etc., even after the female reaches full adulthood. For example, many people get offended if their sister begins dating someone. In some parts of India, this results in "honour killing". In civilized parts of India, all it might result in, is a shouting match.

Hint, hint. :troll:

@Singh, what did you do with that thread? I can't find it. :mad:

EDIT: I found it: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/56832-should-i-do-situation.html :troll:
Yea I was contemplating honour killing her. You got that right. I had no other choice. :why: :why: you can not have pre marital relationships and get away with it. We are indians onlee. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Yea I was contemplating honour killing her. You got that right. I had no other choice. :why: :why: you can not have pre marital relationships and get away with it. We are indians onlee. :angry:
No, jokes apart - people who actually indulge in "honour killing" have the same thought process. Why was my sister dating that man? How dare she move around with someone outside our community/caste/sub-caste/religion? That is the thought process. You live in civilized rule based society, and you fear the law, and your upbringing does not allow you to take someone's life easily, so you grit your teeth and bear it, though you don't like it one bit. Had you been born in a village in Haryana or West UP, you would have seriously considered "honour killing" her.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

:hug: .....................

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No, jokes apart - people who actually indulge in "honour killing" have the same thought process. Why was my sister dating that man? How dare she move around with someone outside our community/caste/sub-caste/religion? That is the thought process. You live in civilized rule based society, and you fear the law, and your upbringing does not allow you to take someone's life easily, so you grit your teeth and bear it, though you don't like it one bit. Had you been born in a village in Haryana or West UP, you would have seriously considered "honour killing" her.
I wasn't serious :dude: Shes dated other white guys before. It's just that in this case the pictures were weird :lol: I don't care what race she dates or marries into as long as the guy isn't black or punjabi :troll:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I wasn't serious :dude: Shes dated other white guys before. It's just that in this case the pictures were weird :lol: I don't care what race she dates or marries into as long as the guy isn't black or punjabi :troll:
Racism and ethnic discrimination :thumb:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Scandinavians are considered as the best race in the world in terms of skin color, blue eyes and good physique even they do not have any problems when it comes to mingling with black Africans :shocked:.
Talk for yourself because i don't consider those milky bars as best race.
I mean what is best race in terms of physique and color???
I think flawless brown skin with brown eyes is the best race in the whole world :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles