Hundreds of N. Korean nuclear and missile experts working in Iran

Discussion in 'Indo Pacific & East Asia' started by W.G.Ewald, Nov 15, 2011.

1. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

By Kim Kwang-tae
    SEOUL, Nov. 13 (Yonhap) -- Hundreds of North Korean nuclear and missile experts have been collaborating with their Iranian counterparts in more than 10 locations across the Islamic state, a diplomatic source said Sunday.

The revelation lends credence to long-held suspicions that North Korea was helping Iran with a secret nuclear and missile program

Source: Hundreds of N. Korean nuclear and missile experts working in Iran | YONHAP NEWS

3. niharjhatn

niharjhatn Regular Member

Its great. WTF does the rest of world expect to happen by banning these nations regarding nuclear issues? Just sit there and twiddle their d****? Now instead of international insight into such dealings, they do it behind everyone's back.

I may get some flak here, but If some nations have nuclear power+weapons, I honestly believe that any other nation that wants them should get them. Of course I prefer overall disarmament, but I don't believe its fair we discriminate against a particular nation of relatively meaningless treaties, that WILL NOT HOLD UP WHEN PUSH GOES TO SHOVE.

W.G.Ewald likes this.
  4. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

You will not get flak from me, I have thought similarly for a long time.