How USSR prevented a joint US-UK attack on India in 1971

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its hilarious that people working for Americans in USA ,.ie ,who earn their bread and butter from Americans, claim that Americans didn't help out India . Giving livelihood for these anti Americans by allowing them to live and work under their environment probably does not count as help in their books?

Hypocrites :frusty:

Yumdoot

I see I have riled you again. :devil:

Oh for fucks sake USA had nothing to do with Indian poverty. I didn't think I was wasting time with children :frusty:
Where did I claim it did. US was working under its wisdom its own framework born out of their Protestantism.

You made a stupid claim that west (meaning USA ) don't help India. It did help India. Being more Russians than Russians themselves, you are unable to see this issue objectively as an Indian in an Indian POV. For gods sake get some self respect.
Well it did not and that is not a view its a fact. And I don't fault them for that because that is in there character. They had a choice. Nehru was willing to take the whole of India along to beg before the Americans so nobody cared what the Indians wanted. Pakistan on the other hand acted pricier and convinced that Americans that they are their true munna. And thank god for that.

Do you contest my point that NAM was primarily anti west?
I do. NAM was a survival mechanism. Both the World Wars fought on the principle of secret Blocs had drained Indian human resource and wealth. Pitted Indians against Indians. Culminating in the theory of Partition for the buffer state of Pakistan. Only an idiot would have asked for being a part of more groups after that.

Its painful to even read this stupid statement. Of course Pakistan is "NOW" more strategically located than India. Pakistan offers access to central Asia. Does India? This is thanks to the retard Nehru . that's what I was saying too. Seriously? Understand what others are saying before typing bs
Then don't. You have options. Feel empowered, exercise your options.

Pakistani strategic location is not a new phenomena. It was the idea sold by the brits to the americans, who were shit scared of the Communists.

You need to read about the delibrations of the National Security Council formed under a US law during Truman years. About Sir Olaf Caroe of UK before that and of Secretary John Foster Dulles after that to understand the atmosphere during those times. But that would be too much for you, I guess.

Its hilarious that people working for Americans in USA ,.ie ,who earn their bread and butter from Americans, claim that Americans didn't help out India . Giving livelihood for these anti Americans by allowing them to live and work under their environment probably does not count as help in their books?

Hypocrites :frusty:
Given you 53 minutes to suitably edit this piece of high scholarship.

Bhaijaan even the unskilled labour in India carries more sense of self-worth than you. :p

Seriously speaking. The millions of expat Indians are working there because they are needed there and unfortunately India could not give them their rightful employment. Not because they are there on Khairat. Most cases they have contributed far more than what the similarly placed but dumber westerner employees have. And they have been able to do that because India as such by the force of its nature produces good quality Human Resource in copious quantities.

Yumdoot

@Mad Indian , your arguments sound like the kind Nehru himself would have put forth in support of his slavery to the West. :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Where did I claim it did. US was working under its wisdom its own framework born out of their Protestantism.
Do you have short term memory loss too along with low IQ? This is what you said!
Sir ji, is that where this angst comes from. :D.
Sorry but they deserve nothing. If you believe that to be true then perhaps you first need to re-read your history. We were in those famines precisely because of the West.

As we had made ourselves independent form the West we actually ended up with food surpluses.

Even prior to the famines that were the creation of the West and its incessant warring, we had food surpluses in nearly all the princely states. 700+ years of Aurangzeb-panthi also could not run us dry. Something the West was able to do in 150 years flat.

Your feeling of gratitude may be completely misplaced
you claimed west(usa and others dint help india). I claimed that USA and its allies did help India and that we should said give respect when it is due. You then tried wiggle out of the crap you wrote from your ass and claimed west is responsible for Indian poverty. So I said USA had nothing to do with indian poverty. And here you are saying you dint claim it at all. Seriously get help for your clinical stupidity. I hear some tablets are there for treatment of low IQ

I see I have riled you again. :devil:
Yes, for wasting my time with your moronic claims and statements

Well it did not and that is not a view its a fact. And I don't fault them for that because that is in there character. They had a choice.
If what you write with your ass is a fact then yes , "west did not help India during its initial years " is a fact.

For others who live on reality and not self delusion like you do, here are the facts:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–United_States_relations

In the formative years from 1947-59, India received 1.7bn $ in aid from USA
Indian nuclear energy program was initially helped by USA .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIRUS

Fuck even one steel plant was set up by India with western help
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rourkela_Steel_Plant

When you get back your self respect , start thinking like an Indian with a Indian POV rather than like a Russian trapped in Indian body.

I do. NAM was a survival mechanism. Both the World Wars fought on the principle of secret Blocs had drained Indian human resource and wealth. Pitted Indians against Indians. Culminating in the theory of Partition for the buffer state of Pakistan. Only an idiot would have asked for being a part of more groups after that.
Is that why India became a soviet vassal? More bull shit.

Then don't. You have options. Feel empowered, exercise your options.

Pakistani strategic location is not a new phenomena. It was the idea sold by the brits to the americans, who were shit scared of the Communists.

You need to read about the delibrations of the National Security Council formed under a US law during Truman years. About Sir Olaf Caroe of UK before that and of Secretary John Foster Dulles after that to understand the atmosphere during those times. But that would be too much for you, I guess.
Of course it did. India was close to USSR and it was natural for USA to side with porkis .

Too bad your sugar daddy is moving onto other lovers like porkis and chinis now. Who will take care of your poor broken heart? :lol:

Given you 53 minutes to suitably edit this piece of high scholarship.

Bhaijaan even the unskilled labour in India carries more sense of self-worth than you. :p
Says the Russian slave who is defending Indian vassaldom to Russians and suggest than India remain a Russian vassal than assert itself independently. But then again I suspect you have brain damage and so you might not be aware of how pathetic your lack of self respect is.:lol:

Seriously speaking. The millions of expat Indians are working there because they are needed there and unfortunately India could not give them their rightful employment. Not because they are there on Khairat. Most cases they have contributed far more than what the similarly placed but dumber westerner employees have. And they have been able to do that because India as such by the force of its nature produces good quality Human Resource in copious quantities.
Let's see, so USA giving employment to Indians does not count as help USA has given for Indians then? Then why do you all sound like losers when USA reduces the no. of visas issued for Indians ?

@jackprince and you agree with this moron. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian , your arguments sound like the kind Nehru himself would have put forth in support of his slavery to the West. :pound:
Your arguments sound like that of aspecial needs child with self respect issues. Seriously get help.:lol:

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Neither USSR nor US/UK would have risked taking a nuke up their @$$es for an ally. We owe USSR nothing. 1971 happened a long time ago, USSR no longer exists and Russia is not even a shadow of the USSR. Plus India of 2015 is very different from India of 1971.

Overtly or covertly majority of Indians admire USA for what it is and how it runs it's business. Post 9/11 nobody has dared to launch an attack on the US soil while the US managed to burn 90% of Central Asia to ground.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Overtly or covertly majority of Indians admire USA for what it is and how it runs it's business. Post 9/11 nobody has dared to launch an attack on the US soil while the US managed to burn 90% of Central Asia to ground.
Of course Indians love what USA is today. That's why even the most rabid anti USA /pro Russian fanboys of this forum are living in USA and not in Russia :lol:

But the actual funny part is them thinking that their hypocrisy will go un-noticed .

Yumdoot

The wheat US provided for free during the famines?Seriously you might hate the west but give due respect where it is due.

<snip>

Oh for fucks sake USA had nothing to do with Indian poverty
This is the state of knowledge of a padha likha Doctor in India. No wonder we Indians keep getting brickbats in Main Stream Media.

Doctor sahib, a country can be poor and not be experiencing famines. A country can experience famines too without being poor.

The famines in India had a lot to do with incessant warring that the West did and being a colony, Indians were forced into. The Bengal Famine 1943 had a lot to do with the then leader of the west and millions of Indians died in that for no fault of their own. That is why a rank slave like Sen keeps blaming the famine on Indian preference for boys and such like. Now tell us how is your argument any different from Amartya Sen.

We were poor from before that famine but that famine was due to the West.

For ease of your intellect – Poverty != Famine :pound:

Had your chacha and his Mahatma, not sung high praise for the war in europe and sent our soldiers there we probably would not even have had any famine. The West would have been dead. Unfortunately for us, Bhagwan had other plans.

And precisely because of that famine we had to beg from those who had enslaved us. Any right thinking man will seek to correct his own state of affairs, should he find himself or his country in such dire straits. He would not spend his days trying to suck upto the people who raped his country. Tell us, how you are different from Pakis, who also worship the system that enslaved them.

For others who live on reality and not self delusion like you do, here are the facts:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–United_States_relations
In the formative years from 1947-59, India received 1.7bn $ in aid from USA
Indian nuclear energy program was initially helped by USA .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIRUS
Fuck even one steel plant was set up by India with western help
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rourkela_Steel_Plant
Ok now he give links. I actually request members to read up and form their own judgement about what it is.

Lets see if you find a thousand words of ‘good doggy’ comments in that wiki link about India US relations. And this is supposed to be the sum total of all foreign policy. Now contrast that with what the MoEA has completed in just the last 1 year.

(1)
The best of the ‘good doggy’ comment:

In 1959,Dwight D. Eisenhowerwas the first US President to visit India to strengthen the staggering ties between the two nations. He was so supportive that theNew York Timesremarked, "It did not seem to matter much whether Nehru had actually requested or been given a guarantee that the US would help India to meet further Chinese Communist aggression. What mattered was the obvious strengthening of Indian-American friendship to a point where no such guarantee was necessary."
:rofl:

Where no such guarantee was necessary :devil:

Man this General sahib says something that can be interpreted by anybody like anything. But by 1959 the Chinese were already nearly out of the Soviet-Sino accords. And the Americans knew that through their sources. Just before 1962 the Chinese had already gained information from their ‘sources’ about the impending Cuban Crisis which happened before the full fledged Chinese attack of 1962. The Tibetans had already been abandoned. So the fact do provide a context to only one of the various ways that comment can be taken.

Now how is that not a two timing of Nehru. I don’t mind the fact that Nehru got shafted. I do mind the fact that with Nehru we too had to suffer. Now we have new Nehrus, advocating much of the same.

Even in 1962 the US leadership was saying things like

During John F. Kennedy's Presidency (1961–63), India was considered a strategic partner and counterweight to the rise of Communist China. Kennedy said,

"Chinese Communists have been moving ahead the last 10 years. India has been making some progress, but if India does not succeed with her 450 million people, if she can't make freedom work, then people around the world are going to determine, particularly in the underdeveloped world, that the only way they can develop their resources is through the Communist system."
Nehru was stupid no doubt but it is equally stupid to say that the West was supporting India.

(2) Ok now to the next link. That Cirus link also.
Do you know why the Indian establishment named that test reactor Cirus. It is actually CIR.US – Canada-India Reactor, US. Named so to exhibit and acknowledge how that reactor was obtained. Actually since India did not have the resources and because Indian leadership of the time imagined the West as a ‘source of technology’ so they went ahead and bought that reactor in a three-way deal. Canada to provide the reactor and India to do the research and perhaps US to provide the Heavy Water should India’s own plant not be ready to do that. This was 1955. Now all through the years the Non proliferation lobby has maintained that we Indians would not have been able to do it had the West not been idiot enough to supply Cirus and Dhruva. Problem is that this makes it sound like India was taking the benefit of the West. All these matters should have been in the open trade category for India had the West been honest about what it was saying in public like the stupid General above. Anyhow this is not like its all. These idiots were so mortified of Communist threat that at one point a US secretary threatened India against supplying Thorium Nitrate to China and forced Indian leadership of the time to agree to supply all exportable surplus of rare earth elements and Thorium Nitrate to US alone at a price to be decided ‘mutually’. Now as if this was not all, despite all the pledges that Indian leadership and scientist of the time were open to giving, there was an actual plan afoot to force India to lift the ban on export of thorium rich sands. That ban was sought to be lifted using the leverage of the Food Aid Act. That means India was to agree to lift the ban should we need food for our famished population. The ban was in place because the then scientist believed that it was a national resource to be used for the benefit of India. But the sand mafia in the West could not bear it, seeing the kala hindoo being alive and also getting to reach some rudimentary nuclear electricity capabilities. :rofl: Anyhow all this is done while we were also willing to import equipment and stuff from Soviets. But instead the West forced us to write agreements to not have anything to do with the Soviets and the Chinese, despite the fact that India was actually seeking Nuke umbrella from the west and was in no position to start threatening West with the use of Nukes. But no sir this was not all. Do you know why we got the swimming pool type reactors and did not take the Chinese route. The suggestion actually came from a UK based scientist. Now look at the differences in approach and the differences in results between India and China. Over the years India has bought items of tech from all over the world including uranium from China and supplied stuff to countries across the world including China but this thekedari of NPT was the one that kept India from doing all this much much faster. But despite their obscurantism we have completed building these facilities and more:
Nuclear-Component Production
Beryllium Machining Facility
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Central Workshops
HMT Machine Tools Limited
Indian Institute of Science

Nuclear-Enrichment
Boron Enrichment Plant (BEP)
Rattehali Enrichment Facility
Uranium Enrichment Plant

Nuclear-Exploration and Mining
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research
Bhatin Mine
Jaduguda Uranium Mine
Mineral Separation Plant

Nuclear-Fuel Fabrication
Advanced Fuel Fabrication Facility (AFFF)
Ceramic Fuel Fabrication Facility (CFFF)
New Uranium Fuel Assembly Plant
New Zirconium Sponge Plant (New ZSP)
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)
Special Materials Plant
Zirconium Fabrication Plant (ZFP)

Nuclear-Heavy Water Production
Baroda Heavy Water Plant
Hazira Heavy Water Plant
Heavy Water Board

Manuguru Heavy Water Plant
Nangal Heavy Water Plant
Talcher Heavy Water Plant
Thal Heavy Water Plant
Tuticorin Heavy Water Plant

Nuclear-Power Reactor
Kaiga Atomic Power Station
Kakrapar Atomic Power Station (KAPS)
Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS)
Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS)
Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR)
Rajasthan Atomic Power Station (RAPS)
Tarapur Atomic Power Station (TAPS)

Nuclear-Reprocessing
Fast Reactor Fuel Reprocessing Plant (FRFRP)
Kalpakkam Atomic Reprocessing Plant
Plutonium Reprocessing Plant
Power Reactor Fuel Reprocessing Plant

Nuclear-Research Reactors
Advanced Heavy Water Reactor (AHWR)
Apsara Research Reactor
Canadian-Indian Reactor, U.S.
Dhruva Research Reactor
Fast Breeder Test Reactor
Kalpakkam Mini Reactor
Kota Heavy Water Plant
Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor
Purnima I-II-III
Zerlina

Nuclear-Research and Development
Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Center for Advanced Technology
Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Indian Rare Earths Limited
Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research
Institute for Plasma Research
Institute of Mathematical Sciences
Institute of Physics
Mineral Research and Development Center
National Center for Compositional Characterization of Materials
Saha Institute for Nuclear Physics
Supercomputer Education and Research Center
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Variable Energy Cyclotron Center
Please be my guest. Sanction me more please. :drool:

(3) Now the third stupid link about Rourkela, and I present to you the funny things happening around the world and how things actually work in the real world. Mind you this is from a westerner writing for a western media :rofl:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...n/1965-01-01/balance-sheet-soviet-foreign-aid

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/print/1108662

Foreign Affairs
Home > A Balance Sheet of Soviet Foreign Aid
Friday, January 1, 1965

A Balance Sheet of Soviet Foreign Aid
Marshall I. Goldman

The Russians have a knack for the spectacular. What success they have had in foreign aid has come from concentrating on certain key projects which are often industrial in nature. These major impact projects not only excite the imagination but often have productive and visible results. The workmanship and administrative efficiency that go into completing these showpieces are good, indeed often better than are found in the U.S.S.R. itself. The steel plant at Bhilai is one of the largest and most successful in all of the underdeveloped world. The decision to build it came after West Germany and Great Britain had also agreed to build steel mills for India. Resolved to win the competition, the Russians not only shamed the West Germans into offering a lower interest rate, but completed their plan much faster and built their mill more cheaply than either the English or Germans did. Although the German and British plants are technically more complex, most Indians agree that the Soviets have outperformed their competitors.
Please excuse this Aid vs. Aid. @Mad Indian cannot seemingly understand things any other way. Even in Aid the Soviet Aid was for enabling us to catch the fist and not to supply the fish from only one thekedar ki dukaan.

Is that why India became a soviet vassal? More bull shit.
Lost count of how many times you have called India a Vassal. Good to expose you for what you are.

Guys where and by what kind of people, have you heard India being called a Vassal. :devil:

Of course it did. India was close to USSR and it was natural for USA to side with porkis .
That is the trouble with you. India under Nehru was being sold for next to nothing just so chamchas of the West could romanticize about their links with the advanced civilization to which they aspired. India even if it tried to could not have gone against the wishes of the west during Nehru years. People had reposed faith in the only leader available – Nehru.

India did not go to USSR till much later when nearly all requests began getting turned down. Like in the comment by that stupid General Eisenhower. And our stupid ‘leaders’ were beholden to equally stupid people from US.

Too bad your sugar daddy is moving onto other lovers like porkis and chinis now. Who will take care of your poor broken heart?

Says the Russian slave who is defending Indian vassaldom to Russians and suggest than India remain a Russian vassal than assert itself independently. But then again I suspect you have brain damage and so you might not be aware of how pathetic your lack of self respect is.
More of the same kind of comments. You really have a very poor view of the rest of the Indians.

Your highness, you are a gift of God to us Indians. :rofl: Because of you we know what the chamchas are really like. You know Pakis keep calling us Vassals too. And yet look what just happened to them and look how Indian choices have opened up. I don’t actually mind be a Slave to freedom.

Let's see, so USA giving employment to Indians does not count as help USA has given for Indians then? Then why do you all sound like losers when USA reduces the no. of visas issued for Indians ?
Bhai we Indians also buy a lot of things from US. I would be willing to count employment to Expat Indians as ‘help’ to us if you are willing to count the imports made into India as an Indian ‘help’ to US.

Guys I am not crossing over to his POV. But needed to draw a revolting analogy merely to make @Mad Indian understand the essential chamcha-ness of his servile logic. Most of the expats are there because they have been selected over and above the western kaamchors.

@jackprince and you agree with this moron.
Bhai @jackprince please stop punching in likes. Doctor sahib may not be in his shop. No point giving him a heart attack.

pmaitra

Yumdoot claimed India got nothing from west. That's what I countered. Whether USSR gave wheat or not is irrelevant as the point I was addressing was only if India got anything from west or not. Are you going to deny the food aid USA gave or the intital power plants and other stuff which the west helped us out with? If not stop writing bs.
Of course, how can you tolerate being called out on your drivel, except change the subject.

I am not denying anything. I asked when the US gave free wheat to India, as you claimed. Answer that. It is relevant. Now you are saying it is irrelevant. You should have thought about it when you wrote as quoted below.

Try not to lose track of what you have written.
The wheat US provided for free during the famines?

pmaitra

So LBS died without any reason and no further inquiries were held to find out. USSR was trying to play neutral rather than an ally in all post-war negotiations. Everyone else on this thread got the idea except you.

Yes, it is part of conspiracy theory, but since GoI does not make the old documents public, there is no way to put such theories to rest. Given that India went with strong position to the negotiating table, the end result was almost frustrating. And hence the conspiracies.
India was no ally of the USSR in 1965, so the USSR had no reason to favour India. Pakistan was an ally of the US since 1954, so the US had every reason to favour Pakistan.

Regarding Haji Pir pass, thank you for accepting that it is a conspiracy theory. Even so, how would the USSR have benefited with Haji Pir pass remaining under Pakistani control? Even conspiracy theories are built upon possible motives of the power centres. I see none here.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is the state of knowledge of a padha likha Doctor in India. No wonder we Indians keep getting brickbats in Main Stream Media.

Doctor sahib, a country can be poor and not be experiencing famines. A country can experience famines too without being poor.

The famines in India had a lot to do with incessant warring that the West did and being a colony, Indians were forced into. The Bengal Famine 1943 had a lot to do with the then leader of the west and millions of Indians died in that for no fault of their own. That is why a rank slave like Sen keeps blaming the famine on Indian preference for boys and such like. Now tell us how is your argument any different from Amartya Sen.

We were poor from before that famine but that famine was due to the West.

For ease of your intellect – Poverty != Famine :pound:

Had your chacha and his Mahatma, not sung high praise for the war in europe and sent our soldiers there we probably would not even have had any famine. The West would have been dead. Unfortunately for us, Bhagwan had other plans.

And precisely because of that famine we had to beg from those who had enslaved us. Any right thinking man will seek to correct his own state of affairs, should he find himself or his country in such dire straits. He would not spend his days trying to suck upto the people who raped his country. Tell us, how you are different from Pakis, who also worship the system that enslaved them.
Sigh. What does that have to do with what I said retard? Absolutely nothing. Now stop writing BS.

Ok now he give links. I actually request members to read up and form their own judgement about what it is.

Lets see if you find a thousand words of ‘good doggy’ comments in that wiki link about India US relations. And this is supposed to be the sum total of all foreign policy. Now contrast that with what the MoEA has completed in just the last 1 year.

(1)
The best of the ‘good doggy’ comment:
Even more retarded posts. Besides, do you contest anything in that part I had posted? The Steel plants? The Nuclear plant? The aid US gave to India? If not, shove your bs up your ass from which it came from.

Nehru was stupid no doubt but it is equally stupid to say that the West was supporting India.

(2) Ok now to the next link. That Cirus link also.
Do you know why the Indian establishment named that test reactor Cirus. It is actually CIR.US – Canada-India Reactor, US. Named so to exhibit and acknowledge how that reactor was obtained. Actually since India did not have the resources and because Indian leadership of the time imagined the West as a ‘source of technology’ so they went ahead and bought that reactor in a three-way deal. Canada to provide the reactor and India to do the research and perhaps US to provide the Heavy Water should India’s own plant not be ready to do that. This was 1955. Now all through the years the Non proliferation lobby has maintained that we Indians would not have been able to do it had the West not been idiot enough to supply Cirus and Dhruva. Problem is that this makes it sound like India was taking the benefit of the West. All these matters should have been in the open trade category for India had the West been honest about what it was saying in public like the stupid General above. Anyhow this is not like its all. These idiots were so mortified of Communist threat that at one point a US secretary threatened India against supplying Thorium Nitrate to China and forced Indian leadership of the time to agree to supply all exportable surplus of rare earth elements and Thorium Nitrate to US alone at a price to be decided ‘mutually’. Now as if this was not all, despite all the pledges that Indian leadership and scientist of the time were open to giving, there was an actual plan afoot to force India to lift the ban on export of thorium rich sands. That ban was sought to be lifted using the leverage of the Food Aid Act. That means India was to agree to lift the ban should we need food for our famished population. The ban was in place because the then scientist believed that it was a national resource to be used for the benefit of India. But the sand mafia in the West could not bear it, seeing the kala hindoo being alive and also getting to reach some rudimentary nuclear electricity capabilities. :rofl: Anyhow all this is done while we were also willing to import equipment and stuff from Soviets. But instead the West forced us to write agreements to not have anything to do with the Soviets and the Chinese, despite the fact that India was actually seeking Nuke umbrella from the west and was in no position to start threatening West with the use of Nukes. But no sir this was not all. Do you know why we got the swimming pool type reactors and did not take the Chinese route. The suggestion actually came from a UK based scientist. Now look at the differences in approach and the differences in results between India and China. Over the years India has bought items of tech from all over the world including uranium from China and supplied stuff to countries across the world including China but this thekedari of NPT was the one that kept India from doing all this much much faster. But despite their obscurantism we have completed building these facilities and more:
:lol:More BS from you ass.

(3) Now the third stupid link about Rourkela, and I present to you the funny things happening around the world and how things actually work in the real world. Mind you this is from a westerner writing for a western media :rofl:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/arti...n/1965-01-01/balance-sheet-soviet-foreign-aid

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/print/1108662

Please excuse this Aid vs. Aid. @Mad Indian cannot seemingly understand things any other way. Even in Aid the Soviet Aid was for enabling us to catch the fist and not to supply the fish from only one thekedar ki dukaan.
What the fuck does that have to do with Western aid to India? You made a claim out of your ass and I provided links on why it was false and all you have written so far is BS from your ass

Again, for your stupid brain, the question was not about Soviet vs Western aid. The question was whether there was aid from the west or not.

In short, you are a moron with massive comprehension issues :lol:

Lost count of how many times you have called India a Vassal. Good to expose you for what you are.

Guys where and by what kind of people, have you heard India being called a Vassal. :devil:
Of course India was a vassal of the Soviets during 1970s- 1991. That is why fanboys like you have are trying to be more Russian than Russians themselves. For fuck sake have some self respect. And grow some brain while at it.

That is the trouble with you. India under Nehru was being sold for next to nothing just so chamchas of the West could romanticize about their links with the advanced civilization to which they aspired. India even if it tried to could not have gone against the wishes of the west during Nehru years. People had reposed faith in the only leader available – Nehru.

India did not go to USSR till much later when nearly all requests began getting turned down. Like in the comment by that stupid General Eisenhower. And our stupid ‘leaders’ were beholden to equally stupid people from US.

:lol:India started NAM, which pissed off the west, way before it started getting close to USSR. but then again, I am talking to a self respect lacking moron for whom facts does seem to matter

Bhai we Indians also buy a lot of things from US. I would be willing to count employment to Expat Indians as ‘help’ to us if you are willing to count the imports made into India as an Indian ‘help’ to US.

Guys I am not crossing over to his POV. But needed to draw a revolting analogy merely to make @Mad Indian understand the essential chamcha-ness of his servile logic. Most of the expats are there because they have been selected over and above the western kaamchors.
You are a fucking idiot if you think we should act for our interest equates to being a lackey of a west. But for all the Russian chamchas like you, the very Indian interest is to be a whore for the Russians. Now go be a good whore for the Russians:lol:

You are just like the Western lackeys with no self respect like @Zebra, except your kind wants to be lackeys for the Russians

Bottomline: You are a fucking idiot. Get help. OR kill yourself and stop wasting oxygen

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Of course, how can you tolerate being called out on your drivel, except change the subject.

I am not denying anything. I asked when the US gave free wheat to India, as you claimed. Answer that. It is relevant. Now you are saying it is irrelevant. You should have thought about it when you wrote as quoted below.

Try not to lose track of what you have written.
You are right. the Wheat India got was subsidised and not free. I stand corrected. I always heard that the wheat was free, may be some sort of generalisation/rounding up on the part of those making the argument.

Zebra

Country flag
....You are just like the Western lackeys with no self respect like @Zebra, except your kind wants to be lackeys for the Russians....

Sir, you have very bad habit, you always forget to smell some coffee before you write something on DFI.

This is one more proof.................

Check it on "The European Refugee "Crisis"... " thread.

Where DFI people trying every possible means to educate Westerners that they are doing wrong thing.

If I am not wrong, even on that thread, which has a topic based on western world, I posted only few posts and they were all about India.

And the most funny part here is still I become Western lackeys who has no self respect.....!

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
Mad Indian, you use uncivilized, disgusting language to press your point of view...You don't have to use curses if you have solid, strong logical arguments.
There is 60 years long logical experience of Indian people that tells them ..not to trust US of A. US behavior has been very opportunistic ...so..if Paki has become useless for them now..they want to quickly change and ally India on their side. India needs to be very very cautious in dealing with US in view of the history of US..using other nations for its benefit and dumping them without any shame after use.
India needs to continue its Neutral, non aligned foreign policy and be friends with all (Russia, China, US, Europe)

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mad Indian, you use uncivilized, disgusting language to press your point of view...You don't have to use curses if you have solid, strong logical arguments.
I have no problem calling out trolls and hypocrites in the language they use. I dont abuse people who dont start it first.

There is 60 years long logical experience of Indian people that tells them ..not to trust US of A. US behavior has been very opportunistic ...so..if Paki has become useless for them now..they want to quickly change and ally India on their side. India needs to be very very cautious in dealing with US in view of the history of US..using other nations for its benefit and dumping them without any shame after use.
India needs to continue its Neutral, non aligned foreign policy and be friends with all (Russia, China, US, Europe)
This is the problem with fanboys and hypocrites and this what happens when you insert yourself into something without know what is going on. Read the thread from start to finish. The only point I made was that India owes nobody anything and that India should act on its self interest rather than please either the west or the Russians as the western lackeys or Russian lackeys suggest.

Zebra

Country flag
I got something for you here on non aligned foreign policy..............................check this..................

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/48-...ahadur-shastri-s-death-continues-1533944.html
Written by: Reetu Sharma Published: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 19:48 [IST]

A part of this article, it says........

Hand of Moscow behind Shastri's death?

A 2013 Russia and India report had said, "Proponents see the "hand of Moscow" in the incident. The USSR was allegedly unhappy with Nehru's policy of non-alignment, which Lal Bahadur Shastri consistently adhered to, and intended to bring more loyal forces to power in India."
---------------------------------------------

watch this at 56:39 onwards......

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sir, you have very bad habit, you always forget to smell some coffee before you write something on DFI.

This is one more proof.................

Check it on "The European Refugee "Crisis"... " thread.

Where DFI people trying every possible means to educate Westerners that they are doing wrong thing.

If I am not wrong, even on that thread, which has a topic based on western world, I posted only few posts and they were all about India.

And the most funny part here is still I become Western lackeys who has no self respect.....!
Oh shut up. You called me a socialist/Russian fanboy for saying that India should act on its own interest and not for the west, just like the Russian fanboys here advocate wrt Russia.

You two are just two sides of the same coin. Except, they outnumber you.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I got something for you here on non aligned foreign policy..............................check this..................

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/48-...ahadur-shastri-s-death-continues-1533944.html
Written by: Reetu Sharma Published: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 19:48 [IST]

A part of this article, it says........
Indians when begging for wheat from USA were condemning the US foreign policy there. It makes me wonder if Indian foreign policy at that time was handled by utter morons:tsk:

Zebra

Country flag
Oh shut up. You called me a socialist/Russian fanboy for saying that India should act on its own interest and not for the west, just like the Russian fanboys here advocate wrt Russia.

You two are just two sides of the same coin. Except, they outnumber you.
OK.
You are boss.

I am off now, total "shut up" from my side, as you asked for.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles