How India remained Hindu majority country !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy

Organizational Christian saw this point and done research and introduced Swami in place of Saint.. etc,, even songs of Jesus are in Hindu's god music..
Even chruch names are changed to Jyothi (light) etc.... They are adding Nativity to religion..
Correct. It is a shame actually.

parijataka

Country flag
Christianity is not so much different from Islam at its core in that people who do not believe in Christ are condemned to Hell.

Even within their sects they are behaving like Shias and Sunnis though not through violence.

Nowadays Christian sects like Born Again and Baptists are targeting Catholics for conversion to their group.

Waffen SS

Yeah now, when you are getting good education in other schools, missionary schools have become business. What BS. Where do you think the world got its education from ??? If there were no missionary schools, you would have still wrote in the sand and sat under a tree. Your so called system of education is itself derived from Christian "Business" Schools, you moron.

If Jesus had set about to save the world "1900 years ago" as you said, you fool would not have been spewing this BS here.

Nobody forced you to believe in anything. It is a matter of choice, free will. But how can morons like you understand that ???

Close what you like but dont talk rubbish. You want to do something do it.
Please note, insulting other members is a violation.:cool:

For Missionary schools, believe me or not.

In those schools students get constant project work to do, all of your things had to bought from school directed shop, your school uniform is to bought from that shop, so that school can get comision. With extremely high fees compared to Government run school per month.

For education you know Jesus came to India to write in the sand and sat under a tree before he introduces Christianity? Search about Jesus's missing years.

No body is forcing me or any one, but many are provoking using false promise . After all Hinduism is the life organ of India, if Hinduism dies then India also dies.

The real victims are Hindus. Until Hindus react they are secular, we are victim of a well planned conspiracy and it is planned in Vatican in which self-defence is considered to be offense.

What I am against that is cheap policy of religious conversion, if any one finds Christianity is truly better, no problem, but showing false promise, that I oppose.

It seems that every generation of Christians believes that the end of the world and the return of Jesus will happen during their lifetimes. The first prediction of this sort that I can find is from Saint Paul himself, in his letters, in 1st Thessalonians Chapter 4, when he predicts the prompt return of Jesus at a time when ""¦we also "¦ are still alive." All you have to do is ask a Christian if Jesus will return during their lifetimes. People are taught by their priests and pastors that Jesus is "coming quickly", and that they should be prepared, because he might pop up at any moment.

If Jesus said he would be returning "quickly", and he said that 2000 years ago, what exactly is going on here? Do we have any information as to when the writers of the New Testament foretold the return of Jesus? Actually, we have very good information on that. We have nearly precise information. There is scriptural evidence that those who wrote about Jesus intended for him to come back during the lifetimes of those who first followed him. That's right... in the First Century.
Jesus' Second Coming

I dont want to see a India which has no connection with Hinduism.

A poor, illiterate Hindu villager falls ill and looks for help at a Christian missionary-run medical facility. He's offered a spurious, ineffective white substance and asked to take the "medicine" in the name of Jagannath. It doesn't work. After days of suffering, the missionary gives the villager an authentic allopathic pill and asks him to take it in the name of Jesus. When it cures him,the impressed and grateful villager is asked to embrace Christianity.
Hindus use Christian conversion methods to reconvert villagers - Livemint

When Hinduism will die that day India will also die.

Your strategy is peaceful but aim is very massive, to convert entire India to Christianity, when you have such massive aim be prepared for bloodshed.

Violence not only means warfare but also psychological warfare, constantly provoking poor to accept Jesus while luring money. If we react then how we can be attacker?

:wakeup::wakeup:

Nothing wrong trying to protect your own.

Last edited:

happy

Christianity is not so much different from Islam at its core in that people who do not believe in Christ are condemned to Hell.

Even within their sects they are behaving like Shias and Sunnis though not through violence.

Nowadays Christian sects like Born Again and Baptists are targeting Catholics for conversion to their group.
I will open a separate thread where we can discuss more about Christianity and its basics as well as problems. But here please concentrate on hinduism :namaste:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
And thank heavens you people are majority that we are all safe and live together peacefully.

Organized religions majority would have reduced us to something like Iran, Saudi, Greece or Vatican. Make sure you remain majority so that other minorities can live in peace.
Fully agree.

So far as the peaceful conversions by Muslims is concerned, I remember the 3,00,000 rapes by Pakistani Muslim army in 1971 war.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dont know how, but more than 30% of the cases I see in Labour ward of my college and hospital are Convert christians. How the hell is that possible if the official population data for christians in TN is just 7% ???

Wake up and smell the coffee guys, TN might be no more a Hindu state in a few decades! And its good neither for the Hindus nor for the Non Hindus!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And thank heavens you people are majority that we are all safe and live together peacefully.

Organized religions majority would have reduced us to something like Iran, Saudi, Greece or Vatican. Make sure you remain majority so that other minorities can live in peace.
I think you should read my post 26. I dont think this will last for long, sadly!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Christianity is as bad, and in some cases worse than Islam in terms of propogation, they get most of the bad due to the media coverage being one sided and they arent as in your face as islam. Dont be fooled by the current u.s media portrayal of christianity as incredibly peaceful. You just need to look through history to see how they work. Abrahamic religions, have the fundamental need to propogate.
Christianity has reformed and is much better than Islam at any day, unless of course you include the Christian Converts- who are nutjobs.

And Most people rekate Crusades with Christian religous fervor and treat it on par with Muslims. But the truth is, Crusades were forced on them by the Muslim Kingdoms-Ottomons and other. All they did was defend themselves and teach Muslims a lesson.

happy

Please note, insulting other members is a violation.:cool:

For Missionary schools, believe me or not.

In those schools students get constant project work to do, all of your things had to bought from school directed shop, your school uniform is to bought from that shop, so that school can get comision. With extremely high fees compared to Government run school per month.

For education you know Jesus came to India to write in the sand and sat under a tree before he introduces Christianity? Search about Jesus's missing years.

No body is forcing me or any one, but many are provoking using false promise . After all Hinduism is the life organ of India, if Hinduism dies then India also dies.

The real victims are Hindus. Until Hindus react they are secular, we are victim of a well planned conspiracy and it is planned in Vatican in which self-defence is considered to be offense.

What I am against that is cheap policy of religious conversion, if any one finds Christianity is truly better, no problem, but showing false promise, that I oppose.

Jesus' Second Coming

I dont want to see a India which has no connection with Hinduism.

Hindus use Christian conversion methods to reconvert villagers - Livemint

When Hinduism will die that day India will also die.

Your strategy is peaceful but aim is very massive, to convert entire India to Christianity, when you have such massive aim be prepared for bloodshed.

Violence not only means warfare but also psychological warfare, constantly provoking poor to accept Jesus while luring money. If we react then how we can be attacker?

:wakeup::wakeup:

Nothing wrong trying to protect your own.
If I respond to you here, others will cry that I am derailing this thread. Base your allegations on facts which are proven not random rantings of other morons. I have said before on this forum and I say again, Christians do things un-Christ like. I will start a thread shortly about Christianity and all its problems where you can put forward all of your allegations.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hinduism has survived not for any religious fervour.

It has survived, in my opinion, because it has no regimentation and no codes that makes it slave to regulated rituals, the non adherence taken to be blasphemous.

Further, while the concept indicates a singular God, yet the manifestations are many wherein each can, as per desires and fancy, chose the manifestation that appeals to him and his livelihood.

For instance, an academic can choose Saraswati, while a baniyah devote his energy to Lakshmi, an artisan to Vishwqakarma and a solider to Durga while a Commando may chose Kali!

And cool chaps chose all and enjoy the benefit of attending all festivals and have a rockarolling time!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Actually, the religions that started in the Middle East, are nearly the same with some tweaks, as each 'new' religion that came about graduated to a new one in succession, to indicate it is 'new'.

natarajan

it wont remain forever once hiindus become minority the word secular becomes equivalent to communal

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Actually, the religions that started in the Middle East, are nearly the same with some tweaks, as each 'new' religion that came about graduated to a new one in succession, to indicate it is 'new'.
Rig Veda religion is the base of Middle eastern Religions . Indians and Arabs are close to each other .

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It is also a myth that Indians 'successfully resisted' Islam. The Indian Subcontinent has by far the largest Muslim population in the whole world. There is no use talking about percentages here, because conversions don't proceed by percentages; they proceed by raw numbers, and percentages are statistics derived after the fact. For example, if 100,000 Syrians convert to Islam and 1 million Indians convert to Islam, then a higher percentage of Syrians converted to Islam because there are far more Indians than Syrians. But that doesn't change the fact that Islam was 10 times more successful in India than in Syria, since 10 times as many Indians converted to Islam than Syrians (in my example).
I will disagree on this point. Total raw number of converts is also a statistic!

Comparison of two different entities needs some common and relevant base. There is a reason that your raw total number of convert statistic does not make sense. There are 100k people in AA land and 100k convert to Islam, this makes AA land an Islamic country..while if BB land has 1000k people and 110k convert to Islam..BB land is not.

So, now how would you define success of a philosophy? I argue that for all practical purposes, the % of muslims in the region would matter.

1) Would Muslims call AA land Dar-us-islam or BB land?
2) Where would religious freedom exist(assuming the previous religion in BB land gives freedom of choice of religion)?
3) Which country offers scope of improvement for Islam?

The answer to all these questions need % calculation. There are very few comparisons, where raw total is a good statistic. One needs different statistical measures for different questions. And here success measurement has % as one logical statistic.

If raw total was really a success measure, then I do not think you or I would have any place to debate on anything in India!

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I will disagree on this point. Total raw number of converts is also a statistic!

Comparison of two different entities needs some common and relevant base. There is a reason that your raw total number of convert statistic does not make sense. There are 100k people in AA land and 100k convert to Islam, this makes AA land an Islamic country..while if BB land has 1000k people and 110k convert to Islam..BB land is not.
I am not saying that "BB land" is an "Islamic country". I am saying that the native religion in "BB land" failed to resist conversion to Islam, as Swami was claiming.

The reason why the present-day India is not an Islamic country (in terms of having a majority Muslim population) has very little to do with a "great resistance" by Hinduism against Islam, as people like Swami claim. It is mainly due to India being such a large and heavily-populated country, so that even great numbers of converts to Islam only show up as comparatively small percentages. More people were converted to Islam in the Indian Subcontinent than anywhere else in the world, by far, but the sheer size of India meant that the actual progression of Islamization (in terms of percentages) remained slower than in countries in West Asia, North Africa, or Central Asia, which had populations just a small fraction of India's.

Having a small population means that less people need to be converted before a majority Muslim population is reached. Having a large population means that more people need be to be converted before a majority Muslim population is reached. This simple fact is the main reason why Islamization proceeded slower in the Indian subcontinent than in other places. Even in West Asian countries like Iran and Anatolia, which had populations just a fraction of India's, Islamization took about four centuries. So naturally, it takes much longer than that in a place like India.

So, now how would you define success of a philosophy? I argue that for all practical purposes, the % of muslims in the region would matter.
How does that make any sense? Countries with small populations that are exposed to Islam will naturally have a higher percentage of Muslims, because if even just a few people convert, this will raise the percentage of Muslims dramatically. In contrast, in a country with a large population, even large numbers of converts will appear as smaller percentages. For example, if 100,000 people convert to Islam in Country A (let's say total population = 1 million), then that means 10% of the total population converted to Islam. But if 5 million people convert to Islam in Country B (let's say total population = 100 million), then that means just 5% of the total population converted to Islam.

Moreover, this whole exercise is somewhat useless in pre-modern times, when nation-states and fixed borders did not exist. This makes the practice of counting "total population" (which you must do, in order to derive a percentage) anachronistic. This is especially true for India, where different regions were not politically united and were subject to widely varying lengths of Islamic rule. In general, the areas subject to Islamic rule for the longest period of time contain the highest percent of Muslims (Sindh, Panjab, and NWFP). Likewise, areas which were ruled by Muslims for a much less period of time, like much of South India, Orissa, and Chhatisgarh, contain far less Muslims. Notable exceptions are Kashmir and East Bengal, which converted to Islam en masse despite coming under Muslim rule at a relatively late date.

1) Would Muslims call AA land Dar-us-islam or BB land?
Whether or not a country is part of the Dar-ul-Islam is not determined by its percentage of Muslims. Any country that is ruled by Muslims, where Muslims are protected, and where Islamic law is in effect, is automatically a part of the Dar-ul-Islam. It doesn't matter if the percentage of Muslims in the country is 10% or 100%. For example, Hindustan (North India) under Mughal rule was a part of the Dar-ul-Islam, even though the majority of the population was Non-Muslim.

2) Where would religious freedom exist(assuming the previous religion in BB land gives freedom of choice of religion)?
There was religious freedom in the medieval Islamic world. Not only was their religious freedom, there were also scholars and poets who openly criticized and lampooned Islam (and also religion in general) without reprisal. Read some of the poems of Abu Ala al-Ma'arri and Omar Khayyam. For more scholarly satires and critiques, see some excerpts from al-Razi, al-Warraq, and al-Rawandi, among others.

Rationalism and skepticism was a characteristic of many schools of thought in the Medieval Islamic World, and the Islamic world declined when that spirit of questioning, debate, and scientific appraisal gave way to blind dogma and religious idiocy. The opposite happened in the West, which is why the Western civilization has been globally dominant for the past 2-3 centuries.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Remaining a hindu majority nation is great and all but that shouldn't be the main goal. The primary purpose should be to develop as rapidly as possible and achieve economic and technological might. Remaining hindu majority is not an end in and of itself.

Last edited:

Bilal

India has developed itself to a world power,way to go india!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am certain there are other threads discussing this topic. I'll close this one.

PM me if you guys have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles