Homeland Security-Funded Military Weapons

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
As a matter of fact this was overdue for long time. Whether Human RIghts organization accept this or not does not matter. Police departments have to stay ahead of the organized gangs all the times. Just as our sons and daughters defend the nations borders, so does the police force defend its citizens from the thugs and goons on homeland soil. In my opinion the nations around the world should classify everyone as a TERRORIST whenever an individual uses violence as a means to full fill his desire to acquire material goods. This should include thieves, bank robbers and who disturb the peace in public areas.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
you need to look at great Indian police force and their pathetic equipments :troll:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you need to look at great Indian police force and their pathetic equipments :troll:

It's the people that matters. As long as their guns shoot then it's good enough. Besides, any criminal organisation can easily be swamped by sheer number of policemen. :laugh:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Tell us what have they done with the ones they have. You mean to say Naxalites have weaponary equivalant to US Homeland Security Forces or the PLA?

aerokan

Country flag
wht the heck?? Equipping local police with such military class weapons in the whole country says something about their future plans. They are preparing for something bigger which is very clear. To augment their case, terrorist 'threats' grew in number. Add to that some more shoddy accounting, u have a perfect conspiracy theory. I understand the paranoia of Americans but being slowly brainwashed from being free and manly people to paranoid lug nuts surely suggests a well laid architecture. :scared2:

@ewald: Wht's cooking my friend? Well.. nevermind... even if u know u wouldn't spit it out :taunt:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
wht the heck?? Equipping local police with such military class weapons in the whole country says something about their future plans. They are preparing for something bigger which is very clear. To augment their case, terrorist 'threats' grew in number. Add to that some more shoddy accounting, u have a perfect conspiracy theory. I understand the paranoia of Americans but being slowly brainwashed from being free and manly people to paranoid lug nuts surely suggests a well laid architecture. :scared2:

@ewald: Wht's cooking my friend? Well.. nevermind... even if u know u wouldn't spit it out :taunt:
What is cooking is that the US Congress votes the money for these programs and fails to monitor the outcome. That is the reason that Fargo, North Dakota now has a $250,000 armored car.:rolleyes:

A significant threat exists from Mexican drug cartels, but the Obama administration is pulling National Guard troops away from the border areas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles