Hindu vs pagan - why we are NOT pagans

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by punjab47, Aug 6, 2015.

1. punjab47

punjab47 महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट Banned

Fact is, pagan is a latin word that means unconverted, in the countryside.

The infection, started in cities first similar to 'black' death. That we black 'Indians' never got either, due to even shudras have excellent common sense.

No cholera either because everyone kept water in pittal garbees. Only with british, tax killed it & common man/most people had to use earthenware.

Besides point, anyway pagan is a Loser. Are we losers? Look around you, you want to save that you're not a pagan.

Better to not associate with melech punna, & their words & ideologies.

We are just Hindus, we rule all 14 lokas as Guru Maharaaj Nanak Dev Bedi Ji instructed.

Throw anyone else into the sea,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

3. Sylex21

Sylex21 Regular Member

We don't need to worry about what we are or aren't when it comes to Christians and their idiotic definitions and labels. If some Christian calls you a "pagan", call him an "untouchable", because that is what they all are, as they are technically all caste-less.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  4. punjab47

We don't have to, but beyond personal interaction we need to have terms within our own intellectual sphere.

I.e certain people deal with white 'pagans'

Do we have an expansionist mindview culturally for now, or focus only on Hindu Subcontinent.

Stuff like that, each person has to think about. I would say geo political expansion, technological etc as well cultural isolation.

So much to do in sub continent will take life time retaking entire akhand Bharat alone demographically.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

OneGrimPilgrim and Sylex21 like this.
  5. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

It is some thing to do with centuries of world ruling.

If you want to fight it, you may not win it in your life time.
    Best ignore them.

6. Sylex21

Sylex21 Regular Member

I see your points, it is good for Hindu's to have a plan, though I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share these plans publicly on non-Hindu forums.

As far as being prepared to reply to Christians, honestly they just make it too easy to make fun of them back, if they are being all in your face and annoying. One of my favorite line's to use is: "how can Jesus save me? He couldn't even save himself." Remember to avoid getting into any serious discussions with religious fanatics, because they don't operate in the realms of logic.

As far as a long term Hindu plan, I don't think expansion on the sub-continent is the best plan. We're never going to be able to out compete the Abrahamic religions when it comes to proselytizing. What I have seen as much for effective in converting people to Hinduism has been going after enlightened intellectuals in the west, by winning them over intellectually. Hinduism has much more depth and freedom to it than other religions.

It's easy to trick uneducated simple people into a philosophy of "do good or you will suffer in hell! but if you give us money and obey us, you will go to heaven forever!". Such simple religions work for simple people but fail when truly spiritual people apply logic, such as "how can a baby be born and then quickly die? how could it earn sin or heaven. Obviously such things fall in the gaps of abrahamic religions but Hindu concepts like "reincarnation" answer them in a way that makes actual sense.

In short I'm saying, Hindu's can't out chutiya the chutiyas, better to use our own strengths to win over long term high value converts like intellectuals. As the world evolves and becomes more enlightened I think Hinduism will naturally attract people from all over the world, as other less primitive religions fail to satisfy the questions people have.

7. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    not entirely related, but incidentally, i was browsing through some articles of the International Nath Order y'day, and one of those was about the 'Pagan' India (explanation for the non-pagan xtians and muslims in their own lingo). some extracts from it:

(the author himself is a westerner and a senior monk of the Nath order).

8. punjab47

@Sylex21 Idk any arguments I've had with 'christians' have mostly been about white racial inferiority.

Once they know their khoon's aukaat, & that they are slaves they shut up.

Who said anything about converting them?

I'm ksytria, nothing more 2 say :D

You are right though, these things should only be discussed in private locations within sub-continent that we are sure to be free of mic (in non BJP gov time)

Dialogue on this forum has changed a lot in past few months, just wanted once place where Rajniti & Dharam can be discussed together as that is realistic.

Most places either focus too much on 'ideology' or just overly on politics to point of autism (Idk good ex of Sikh forum, as all infested with UK walas, but BR seems like overly politic only. W.e it's just net, we'll be ok)

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.