Hilarious : My Day In China !

warriorextreme

Country flag
Man chinese are the best in duplicating the things. Amazing, at least they are goood at something.
true...each and every toy in market is made in china...even my best toy..my laptop :)

satish007

I feel angry and embarrass. 20 years ago, these stuff were in big cities. now these are most in small towns and rural area because most people in big cities are good selectors now. Many chinese businessman are cheating, too bad we have no idea how to get rid of them.
you guys are welcome to China, but take care and soon you will be good selectors.
BTW, why these things are no happen in India?

no smoking

Country flag
I feel angry and embarrass. 20 years ago, these stuff were in big cities. now these are most in small towns and rural area because most people in big cities are good selectors now. Many chinese businessman are cheating, too bad we have no idea how to get rid of them.
you guys are welcome to China, but take care and soon you will be good selectors.
BTW, why these things are no happen in India?
Why you feel embarrassed or anger? You are not a Chinese. Why are you always pretending to be a chinese?

satish007

Why you feel embarrassed or anger? You are not a Chinese. Why are you always pretending to be a chinese?
No smoking please tell they our millitary good are good.many Indian watch too much these topics and think su-35 are better than j11b ,t50 will better than j20 and manage to do something on china.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
No smoking please tell they our millitary good are good.many Indian watch too much these topics and think su-35 are better than j11b ,t50 will better than j20 and manage to do something on china.
What they think about Chinese product is not my concern in this thread. I just want you to stop pretending to be a chinese.

You are an indian!!!

pmaitra

What they think about Chinese product is not my concern in this thread. I just want you to stop pretending to be a chinese.

You are an indian!!!
I could be wrong but I think he is a pragmatic Chinese who also likes India.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well, that is just a real China, what is so funny there?

Maybe it is because most of Chinese people are still poor and can't afford high quality products?
Did Japan or Korea copy so much when they where developing nations? This is just beyond all acceptable norms and leave the fuken dogs alone.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, that is just a real China, what is so funny there?

Maybe it is because most of Chinese people are still poor and can't afford high quality products?
So that's the excuse you have to copy original products? :lol:

oadn... that pic in your avatar is yours? Most probably it's not yours so it's a copyright violation again...... chor kahin ki :lol:

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
So that's the excuse you have to copy original products? :lol:

oadn... that pic in your avatar is yours? Most probably it's not yours so it's a copyright violation again...... chor kahin ki :lol:
Yes, why not.

Is there any difference between what we are doing to the them and their great grandfather did to our great grandfather: they robbed our gold and silve for free and we grab their idea for free.

Isn't that great?

aerokan

Country flag
Yes, why not.

Is there any difference between what we are doing to the them and their great grandfather did to our great grandfather: they robbed our gold and silve for free and we grab their idea for free.

Isn't that great?
most asian countries have their pride of not being the west and not behaving like the west. Apparently chinese don't feel that way it seems!! Keep it up and u end up becoming the same as the ones u hate most!! I call it irony!!! :cool2:

parijataka

Country flag
Hilarious! OTOH a hundred or more years ago when Japan started developing its manufacturing it was also known for the low quality of its products. Chinese people are the smartest and most hard working people I have come across.

pmaitra

Chinese are very hard working and no one can doubt that.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese are improving and getting better all the time!

Though when they want to be with the Joneses, they come out real hilarious!

kickok1975

I have to admit: China is indeed a magic land and Chinese people are hilarious.

no smoking

Country flag
most asian countries have their pride of not being the west and not behaving like the west. Apparently chinese don't feel that way it seems!! Keep it up and u end up becoming the same as the ones u hate most!! I call it irony!!! :cool2:
I am not sure if I know south aisan countries well. But there is one thing I know, east asian countries don't have such kind of "pride": westnize is the only way to catch the train. Japanise did that, korean did that, Taiwanese did and chinese is doing that.

And not like you, we don't hate them or at least they are not the top one on our hate list. It is a part of game, they won when they thrive. What we need to do? Learn from them today and return the favor when our time comes. That is all.

Call it irony? I don't think there is nothing more irony than making his pre-master's language as his national language and telling me he has the pride of not being the west? How funny is that?

pmaitra

Call it irony? I don't think there is nothing more irony than making his pre-master's language as his national language and telling me he has the pride of not being the west? How funny is that?
One should take pride in his native language. However, one should also be pragmatic. Personally, I am glad we have not lagged behind when English has emerged as a gobal language. You are entitled to your opinion, but understand that you have the opportunity to not miss the bandwagon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles