Hi this is Guru-dutt...... koi hamara swagat kro

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
my son uses this word swag too often what the hell does it means .... but il preffer there women to love me as i dont have "nawaabi showk" :D
swag means style+attitude+vibe matlab ki isshtaly , baatcheet ka dhang aur coolness.

guru-dutt

swag means style+attitude+vibe matlab ki isshtaly , baatcheet ka dhang aur coolness.
well my 13 year old son dosent wants me to come to his school as its near my workplace cause according to him i dont have SWAG... thanks for telling me looks like i need to change my wardrobe collection now :D

indiatester

Country flag
hi im new here or so as i have forgotten my old password and account im an active memeber of PDF and love to chat on matters related defnce ant international relations
Welcome Guru bhai... I hope you don't murder English here so much ;-)
I love the way you write!

guru-dutt

translate please "hub bul watani"
hub bul watani means patriotism for indians its love and respect for india & indians and indian constitution but for al bakistanies is acute sense of disghust , hate and revenge against hindu india and indians

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
my son uses this word swag too often what the hell does it means .... but il preffer there women to love me as i dont have "nawaabi showk" :D

................................................................................................................................

pmaitra

@blue marlin, if you must mention someone, so as not to appear to be talking behind their back, please tag them; although you are not required to do so.

@rock127, I see that in this thread it was you who started with expletives.

Both of you keep off each other.

blue marlin

@blue marlin, if you must mention someone, so as not to appear to be talking behind their back, please tag them; although you are not required to do so.

@rock127, I see that in this thread it was you who started with expletives.

Both of you keep off each other.
as you said im not required to talk behind someones back, if i tagged the guy i was guarantied to get a response that was irrelevant.

guru-dutt

................................................................................................................................
thats great whats more similar is the colour of the cartoons shirt to his school uniform :D

but instead of chequerred cap he like to wear a dark blue cap :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles