Hi this is Guru-dutt...... koi hamara swagat kro

Neo

Welcome aboard.
Good to see you again.

Alien

Dhanywaad bhandu war kya hum pehle kissi aur forum pe mille hain ?
Nahi Mitra, I am seeing you here for first time. I had seen you on that filthy forum (I am not a member of that forum) however, I have even stopped visiting that forum long long time ago.

guru-dutt

and to admin or mods here please also strat live post section much easier and faster way to communicate

guru-dutt

Nahi Mitra, I am seeing you here for first time. I had seen you on that filthy forum (I am not a member of that forum) however, I have even stopped visiting that forum long long time ago.
nanhe raj kumar apne ghar me to har koi sher hota hai dushman ke ghar me ghus ke usse ungli kerne ka chaska hi kuch aur hai :D

Alien

nanhe raj kumar apne ghar me to har koi sher hota hai dushman ke ghar me ghus ke usse ungli kerne ka chaska hi kuch aur hai :D
Gutter me utar kar holi khelna hamara shauk nahi hai ;)

Sher jahaan bhee rahe, sher hee hota hai, usko gutter me machli ka shikaar karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti hai ;)

sob

Mod
Country flag
welcome to DFI @guru-dutt look forward to your posts here.

And for the benefit of our non Hindi speaking members here, please communicate in English.

guru-dutt

Gutter me utar kar holi khelna hamara shauk nahi hai ;)

Sher jahaan bhee rahe, sher hee hota hai, usko gutter me machli ka shikaar karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti hai ;)
baat to aap sahi keh rahe ho janaab per kya karre apne kirre ka jisse pakies se pange le ke hi sukoon ata hai ;)

guru-dutt

welcome to DFI @guru-dutt look forward to your posts here.

And for the benefit of our non Hindi speaking members here, please communicate in English.
thanks sir since your MODS here do you have some indian members from PDF aswell .... im sorry if i offend you my using PDFs refrence just chekking as i dont go on FB or twitter

Indian Devil

hi im new here or so as i have forgotten my old password and account im an active memeber of PDF and love to chat on matters related defnce ant international relations
Lagta hai aap bhi ban ho ke aaye hai??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::india:
Anyways, welcome here, yaha hum aapke senior hai...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
hi im new here or so as i have forgotten my old password and account im an active memeber of PDF and love to chat on matters related defnce ant international relations
Welcome to DFI dude !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles