hi,I am yang

yang

Hidding the fact if you are female was never a bright Idea.

Any way welcome
It is not my original idea, I just want to so things in accordance with its natural tendency,you know at first ,I think I am just a passer-by here.
And I know if I want to stay here,I have to tear down my mask, and build trust with the people here, it is risky for someone here may wonder my true purpose here, some of them may suspect that I am spy. However , it may be stupid for me to wear my careful disguise thoughout.

yang

What did Singh do to the poor girl?
Singh I want an explaination.:p

So, Yang What made you join a Defense forum?
I think a majority of members here are puzzled at me,why the girl is so interested in the man's business? I think that because of my father who is a military fan, for I am the only child in my family,so he has no choice but share his ideas with me,but it is a suffering to listen to his viewpoints on the international issues,and many times he forced me to watch the military program and read newspaper along with him, what's worse,he think it is depraved to see the love story. So ,I become the person you see today, not bad,
I am fond of not only nice clothes, make ups ,but also current affairs.

Skippy

I think a majority of members here are puzzled at me,why the girl is so interested in the man's business? I think that because of my father who is a military fan, for I am the only child in my family,so he has no choice but share his ideas with me,but it is a suffering to listen to his viewpoints on the international issues,and many times he forced me to watch the military program and read newspaper along with him, what's worse,he think it is depraved to see the love story. So ,I become the person you see today, not bad,
I am fond of not only nice clothes, make ups ,but also current affairs.
I think you misjudge the guys here. I have never thought to hide I am a woman, many know me from IDF, even was a moderator there.

I think they are puzzled soley because of your lie.

yang

I think you misjudge the guys here. I have never thought to hide I am a woman, many know me from IDF, even was a moderator there.

Lie? you are a little serious. Just a joke. If I want to lie ,I will keep it a secret forever.
I don't misjudge the members here, they really puzzled about my interest.
Glad to know you here, I never thought you are a lady, please post regularly.
regards.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator

Yup whats the Big deal Ms Yang its ok if you say your true gender on the Forum

yang

yes, But I never introduce myself as a boy in my profile, and it is OK for you to call me brother, Mr yang, or dude.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i would rather calle you a dame (aristrocartic Englishfor a women ) or a lady

A M J

I always had a feeling of the lack of testosterone in your posts... I thought that you are a girly boy... but my doubt was only half true, luckily(for you)....

Skippy

Lie? you are a little serious. Just a joke. If I want to lie ,I will keep it a secret forever.
I don't misjudge the members here, they really puzzled about my interest.
Glad to know you here, I never thought you are a lady, please post regularly.
regards.
I am serious about some things, and most know me here.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
You are always a gentleman.
The plesure is all mine kiwi

hey what happened to the Royal Austrialian Rifles did the Regiment Stand down from the RAA's OrBat ?/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JAYRAM Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jeichi to meet SM Krishna in Delhi today Foreign Relations 7

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles