Hello, new member here

Menhit

Hello,
First of all a very happy new year 2014 to all DFI members, 2014 is just a few minutes away and it is really thrilling to start introduction thread just a few minutes to new year. :D
Alright, let me introduce myself: I am a 28 years old married woman. I am ethnic Bengali but, my husband is a North Indian. My location in India is not fixed as of now. Anyways, one of the primary reasons of starting this thread is that I would like to request moderators of this forum to make little changes in the color test taken while registering because it is difficult for a color blind person like me to really see the color of the concerned object.
All these aside, I find this forum quite decent and peaceful thats why I joined it. I hope to make sound contribution to this forum in future :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Do suggest what should be done for colour-blind people since I am not aware what should be done to make it a wee but easier.

Menhit

^Thanks, the alternative test of counting color drops was fine but, the first question of deciphering the color of object was difficult as a color blind person cannot exactly see the color the way a normal person can see.

Soul83

hi sister, it is great that you are here and me too in the this nice forum

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.
@LurkerBaba please have a look at this color thingy while registering.

Last edited by a moderator:

airpower183

First need to post 10+ comments.This was dun to stop spammers.
Oh ok just wanted to introduce myself. i'm from sri lanka and I've been member on PDF, until i was banned yesterday.
I have to say PDF moderators are the most sexiest people, who have no respect for their own forum rules.

The reason I was issued an infraction because as the moderator put it " I made comments against a female member and then posted pictures in relation to her" I brought this issue up with GHQ, then he quickly removed the remarks saying that the reason for the infraction was due the other member being female and banned me. completely disregarding the 3 strike rule.

I can now understand why Pakistan itself is in such a despair and lawless state.

Hope DFI have respect for their own rules and has gender equality.

Eastman

Country flag
Oh ok just wanted to introduce myself. i'm from sri lanka and I've been member on PDF, until i was banned yesterday.
I have to say PDF moderators are the most sexiest people, who have no respect for their own forum rules.

The reason I was issued an infraction because as the moderator put it " I made comments against a female member and then posted pictures in relation to her" I brought this issue up with GHQ, then he quickly removed the remarks saying that the reason for the infraction was due the other member being female and banned me. completely disregarding the 3 strike rule.

I can now understand why Pakistan itself is in such a despair and lawless state.

:namaste: DFI is 10x (atleast) more tolerant then the PDeaf forum, we are not perfect people :truestory: but we can learn each other and try to conclude in a constructive conclusion atleast :okay: Welcome to the hardcore debate platform :troll:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !!!

Why people often bring PDF into discussions here ??

As if it is the only platform for Indians or any other people for discussions??

PDF is just a web portal where people from India and Pakistan troll each other.

airpower183

Welcome to DFI !!!

Why people often bring PDF into discussions here ??

As if it is the only platform for Indians or any other people for discussions??

PDF is just a web portal where people from India and Pakistan troll each other.
PDF site is hosted by ColoCrossing of New York; there is currently some pending civil lawsuit that's being filed against PDF in relation to copyright infringement.

PDF site seems to have better layout and be more user friendly.

However DFI seems have better backbone and foundation, I think DFI improves its user interface it will have more users than PDF and PDF would just be left to the sidelines.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
DFI has more number of professionals and even though activity wise this site is little less , quality wise this is a good platform.

On the other hand there are sites only to kill time and have some fun in virtual world.

PDF site is hosted by ColoCrossing of New York; there is currently some pending civil lawsuit that's being filed against PDF in relation to copyright infringement.

PDF site seems to have better layout and be more user friendly.

However DFI seems have better backbone and foundation, I think DFI improves its user interface it will have more users than PDF and PDF would just be left to the sidelines.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@airpower183 can you explain what kind of copy right infringement was done by pdf ??

Twinblade

Country flag

@Singh will take that as a personal insult, Also, we ban sexy patthas like @atheisthindu.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles