Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI ..........,,...........

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
welcome and enjoy the discussions

The enlightened

thank you.what do you mean?people in different country sure have different views.
I mean this. Lets ask @amoy what he thinks about this

yeah! me too!we are so pathetic,but we are fighting for democracy!
chinese govt stop the crash,even though ,idon't know wether it's good,but i think it has send a message to market that the govt control the financial market! that's so bad for it's future development.
yes we konw!even though i was born in 1991. it's so cruel,but what could i do,i don't like the ccp,but i love my country.a society is so complicated that we can't change it imdiately.a little improvement is good.i think the party is changing,and it must change!the new liberal power is growing ,every chinese people chasing social progress ,especially young people like me.i believe china will be on the top of humanbeing again.a democracy PRC will be so strong than we imaging.

jouni

You are from Peking? Do you know Li Weixian? He is from Peking and has been living and working in Finland for years.He is about forty with dark hair, medium build. Anyway welcome to forum.He works in one of Helsinki district libraries.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Nee how? She she[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

tomblues007

You are from Peking? Do you know Li Weixian? He is from Peking and has been living and working in Finland for years.He is about forty with dark hair, medium build. Anyway welcome to forum.He works in one of Helsinki district libraries.
thank you !no. i don't know this guy.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.
You seem like a mature and sensible poster.
Enjoy your stay.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles