Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
love the name Ammar. my cousins son and another cousin is named Ammar. Thought its more of a shiite name. Welcome to DFI. Hope to see ya around.

Just one more thing. Don't refer to troll forums here. There all indian kids sign up to flame and troll and its accepted too as pakistanis too enjoy it. We over here take our discussions more seriously. Hope you contribute well over here and give us a good perspective from the pakistani side.

bose

Country flag
Welcome Amaar to DFI, wish you a very happy stay and posting.

Regards,

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Welcome bro, Pakistani's coming in here will help DFI become broad base. I really miss Pakistani's when Pakistan is the discussion topic, it is good to know their views.

Iamanidiot

Welcome to DFI
And as Yusuf said we are expecting you to contribute

sandeepdg

Welcome to DFI, Aamar !! This is the best and biggest forum on defense in India !!

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Ammar, welcome to DFI. You are most welcome to share your views with us. You will find this forum a lot different than other ones. Here we respect honest views put forward in a dignified manner. We do not encourage any one-liner here. Enjoy your stay. I hope you will have a great time here.

NewMember

How many PAKI are there by the way ?
There are lots of lots of INDIAN on Pakistani Defence FORUMS
wellcome to the forum. secondly, wtf is that? why do you call yourself PAKI? it is a racist term.

ammar26

wellcome to the forum. secondly, wtf is that? why do you call yourself PAKI? it is a racist term.
Because Im a PAKISTANI and PAKISTAN is my IDENTITY and in short we known as PAKI
And im here to give my opinion as a PAKISTANI on your all defence talks and strategies ...

Mustang

Hello Ammar,

Enjoy your stay. Atleast from my side i can say this much. If you have issues against any country (including india), put it in a dignified and polite way. That shouldn't be a problem atleast for me. There should be freedom of speech:happy_2:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Hello Ammar,

Enjoy your stay. Atleast from my side i can say this much. If you have issues against any country (including india), put it in a dignified and polite way. That shouldn't be a problem atleast for me. There should be freedom of speech:happy_2:
What issue can he possibly have against India! ;)

Mustang

What issue can he possibly have against India! ;)
The presumption is that a pakistani will have issues with india just like an indian will have issues with pakistan:happy_2:. Or were you sarcastic while asking that question??.. :)

lodaxstax

How many PAKI are there by the way ?
There are lots of lots of INDIAN on Pakistani Defence FORUMS
wow some lady called emo girl had really blown off the roof when i had used that word but it seems the PAKIS themselves refer as such. talk about double standards. im sure there will be a day pakis will indeed surprise me

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
so now PAKIS are a race????? like i said i await the day when PAKIS will surprise me
Don't you know, Pakis are fair-skinned descendants of Arabs and Greeks and Indians are dark-skinned descendants of Australian aboriginies.

According to Zaid Hamid.

Status
Not open for further replies.