Tharki regiment
Country flag
Q: How did the telephone propose
to his girlfriend?
A: He gave her a ring.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I don't have a Girlfriend because i don't have spare money to spent on her. :yawn:
and i hate talking to people on mobile for longer than few seconds (many of my friends talk to their girlfriends for hours, dafuq) and those annoying comments on Facebook. :creepy:

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
I don't have a Girlfriend because i don't have spare money to spent on her. :yawn:
and i hate talking to people on mobile for longer than few seconds (many of my friends talk to their girlfriends for hours, dafuq) and those annoying comments on Facebook. :creepy:
same same.. I too don't have money to spend .. I hate talking on phone for more than a minute.. :cool:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Valentine's day is still far off :dude:

So, what do you guys have in mind for V-day? I hate all these silly "days" but girls just don't agree, eh? :frusty: I'll be in Bangalore that day and probably go out for dinner and make out in the car for a few hours, that's all...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Valentine's day is still far off :dude:

So, what do you guys have in mind for V-day? I hate all these silly "days" but girls just don't agree, eh? :frusty: I'll be in Bangalore that day and probably go out for dinner and make out in the car for a few hours, that's all...
Hopefully you dont get lynched by the likes of vhp or some marde-e-momeen :D

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Shittiest holiday known to mankind. Claims to be about "love" but is actually about consumerism and money. :yawn:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Shittiest holiday known to mankind. Claims to be about "love" but is actually about consumerism and money. :yawn:
All "Day" are like that. Mother, Father,Son, Daughter, Friends, Boss, Secretary and what not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles