Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
The man India holds responsible for engineering the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks that killed 166 people moves freely in Pakistan.

On Wednesday, Jamat- ud- Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed delivered a fiery speech as thousands of followers joined him at the famous Aabpara Chowk - situated just a few hundred yards from the ISI headquarters - and asked them to get ready as the " time has come to perform the final jihad against India to free Kashmir from Indian occupation". " Are you ready to help Kashmiri brothers and sisters? Would you join me for this noble cause?" Saeed asked the gathering.

Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.

On Wednesday, as Pakistan marked the 16th anniversary of the nuclear test, Saeed swept into the Capital city for a rally arranged by the JuD titled 'Takbeer Convention'. He was followed by former ISI director general Hamid Gul, Senator Talha Mehmood and former head of right wing political party Jamat-e-Islami.

Saeed, who drove-in in his bullet- proof jeep in a heavy security cover, was received with rose petals.

He criticised PM Nawaz Sharif for attending Indian PM Narendra Modi's swearing- in and said he (Sharif) betrayed the Kashmiris. " Mr Prime Minister, you have stabbed the Kashmiris at their back by shaking hand with Narendra Modi.
Hafiz Mulla Saar, you plis to do bismillah & take the polio drops, otherwise you'll be left with lulha-langra mu-jhahil-dins and Gazwa in your GAAND onlee ! jo ki jihad toh nehi leekin pislamabad bus stand par bhikh maangene ke kaam jaroor aayenge :lol:

Neo

You are being selective.

Simple question :

Do you or do you not support Hamid Gul in his present form ?

You can't deny the fact that even after being away from ISI, such rogue elements continue to be propped up by ISI and are supported for plausible deniability.
I can assure you that 99% of Pakistanis are fed up with terrorists and want to see peace in the country and feel safe in our metropoles. We want electricity and jobs, lower inflation and less corruption, we want prosperity and a bright future for our generations to come. We are fed up with mullahs ans their fake jihad.

Hope this answers your question.

Neo

You are being selective.

Simple question :

Do you or do you not support Hamid Gul in his present form ?

You can't deny the fact that even after being away from ISI, such rogue elements continue to be propped up by ISI and are supported for plausible deniability.
I can assure you that 99% of Pakistanis are fed up with terrorists and want to see peace in the country and feel safe in our metropoles. We want electricity and jobs, lower inflation and less corruption, we want prosperity and a bright future for our generations to come. We are fed up with mullahs ans their fake jihad.

Blackwater

You may elect fascist RSS extremists as your leaders but do not generalise. Majority of Pakistanis won't even care if Hafiz Saeed gets killed. He may recruit few brainwashed weak minds but he's hardly an icon and certainly not respected my the masses.
We elect modi becoz of its abilty as good administrator and visionary not just he is member of RSS

Blackwater

Q is not u r fed up . Q is can u get rid of these these mullahs

Neo

Yes we will. Pakistan is a.country where religious parties have.never scored high in free elections, I believe 11% is their highest score sofar. We will never allow an afghan talib system or Iranian islamic society in our country, never. Pakistani service sector will collapse without female workers, even industry will take a heavy toll.

We are sufferring from our support fir American WoT because it.pissed off a lot of people in the western half.of Pakistan and those are breeding grounds for religious extremists.

Once the American leave Afghanistan we will take
back control of FATA and neighboring Kunar province across the border and there will be peace.

TTP is already broken in half with Meshud and Haqqani faction and most of her foreign terrorists have fled the country to settle into Syria, Yemen, Mauritania and Mali. These foreign fighters habe no.love for Pakistan or Islam, they are mercenaries and.will.go where the money is.

PAF has been targtting Waziristan on daily.basis for 8 days now and PA has launched a.ground offensive few days ago killimg 30-50 terrorists every day.

We should have finished TTP in February already when.the.mountains were covered with.snow and.there was no free passage to afghanistan but peace talks ordered by Nawaz gave them the needed tine.to regain.strength.

prohumanity

Country flag
Don't forget Neo, Hamid Gul was a puddle of CIA...didn't you watch him lick American ass for years and now, that they don't allow it ..he is pissed. Admiral Mullen once said to Paki Generals "you raised snakes in your backyard with intent that they will bite neighbors kids...but, now they are biting your own kids." The greatest danger to Paki nation is from its own homegrown terrorists who are going to swallow whole Paki nation and MADrassas will sprout at every street corner and the entire paki nation will stink of foul smelling terrorists. Stop them now, if you can...before it is too late for you.

Voldemort

Country flag
Most Pakis lie when they say they dont like Hafiz Saeed. Actually they see him as their best bet for Kashmir. I have personally come across Pakistanis who view 26/11 as a Pak military success. It is not so easy for them to distance themselves from jihad. It has become a part of life for them.

thethinker

Country flag

That has nothing to do with the question.

It is a simple question : Yes or No to Hamid Gul's present actions.

But I don't see you answering it clearly anytime soon because then it would directly imply that ISI is the epicenter of terrorism in Pakistan.

Deny and sidestep all you want but rest of the world isn't really blind or living in denial.

Neo

Don't forget Neo, Hamid Gul was a puddle of CIA...didn't you watch him lick American ass for years and now, that they don't allow it ..he is pissed. Admiral Mullen once said to Paki Generals "you raised snakes in your backyard with intent that they will bite neighbors kids...but, now they are biting your own kids." The greatest danger to Paki nation is from its own homegrown terrorists who are going to swallow whole Paki nation and MADrassas will sprout at every street corner and the entire paki nation will stink of foul smelling terrorists. Stop them now, if you can...before it is too late for you.
No its the CIA which breeds snakes, Saddam, Osama, Meshud to name a few are all ex-CIA allies and her own crrated monsters. Luckily we have a loyal and mighty army to take care of these snakes.

Neo

Most Pakis lie when they say they dont like Hafiz Saeed. Actually they see him as their best bet for Kashmir. I have personally come across Pakistanis who view 26/11 as a Pak military success. It is not so easy for them to distance themselves from jihad. It has become a part of life for them.
And I know Indians who are convinced that 26/11 was an inside job but who cares?
Did Pakistan revolt when Bin Laden was killed?
Do you think Hafiz Saeed is a bigger icon than Osama?

Neo

That has nothing to do with the question.

It is a simple question : Yes or No to Hamid Gul's present actions.

But I don't see you answering it clearly anytime soon because then it would directly imply that ISI is the epicenter of terrorism in Pakistan.

Deny and sidestep all you want but rest of the world isn't really blind or living in denial.
If you didn't get my answer than I certainly doubt you're serious. The answer is NO, he is history and has no merit no meaningful following in Pakistan.
Understood?

Voldemort

Country flag
And I know Indians who are convinced that 26/11 was an inside job but who cares?
Did Pakistan revolt when Bin Laden was killed?
Do you think Hafiz Saeed is a bigger icon than Osama?
Another moronic, delusional, liar, stupid Paki. 9/11 was also inside job, eh? Dont lie. U actually felt heartbroken when OBL was killed. www.nbcnews.com/id/42927020/ns/worl...flags-backlash-grows.html&source=s&q=Pakistan protest laden america&sa=X&ei=I6KJU-zTE9aQuATaroGgBA&ved=0CCgQFjAI

Neo

thethinker

Country flag
If you didn't get my answer than I certainly doubt you're serious. The answer is NO, he is history and has no merit no meaningful following in Pakistan.
Understood?
So then why ISI is helping him and all "non state" actors? And why do you revere ISI?

Neo

RSS guys dont have a bounty on their head and neither is RSS a declared terror organisation unlike LeT. RSS hasnt sent jihadis to Pakistan to wage war. So dont bring in unnecessary things. Just because u are a coward to not join Hafiz Saeed's jihadi army, dont say he is not an icon or a role model. U should be ashamed of yourself. We never abuse our national icons. Pakistanis happily give their children to him because they know he is fighting a noble war. See the no. of people who attend his rallies.
I don't want to derail the thread argueing with you.
I have given my stance on Hafiz Saeed and what people think of him. What you do with it is your own problem, I couldn't care less.

thethinker

Country flag
Another moronic, delusional, liar, stupid Paki. 9/11 was also inside job, eh? Dont lie. U actually felt heartbroken when OBL was killed. www.nbcnews.com/id/42927020/ns/worl...flags-backlash-grows.html&source=s&q=Pakistan protest laden america&sa=X&ei=I6KJU-zTE9aQuATaroGgBA&ved=0CCgQFjAI
Living somewhere in Holland and not knowing ground realities of Pakistan yet trying to defend it against all hard facts is silly. More hard facts you come up with, more this thread will be OT and obfuscated, wait and see.

Still wonder why would someone tucked safely in EU would want to project Pakistan as a responsible peaceful nation when they don't even actually live there. Why not walk the walk rather then being all talk and that too way far away from a deplorable state?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles