Guten Abend

The Germans are coming

Hello and greetings from Germany

My interest in India is releated to it`s history.

A country of which I think not much is known in my native Europe and probably even less in Germany.

I registerd here mainly as a pc game modder to find historic info on Indias ancient armies at arround 250 BC.

But will open seperate thread on this.

For now, I would like to say hello to everyone and am hoping to have a great time here.

blueblood

A country of which I think not much is known in my native Europe and probably even less in Germany.

I registerd here mainly as a pc game modder to find historic info on Indias ancient armies at arround 250 BC.

For now, I would like to say hello to everyone and am hoping to have a great time here.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay:namaste:

Blackwater

Than your education system is very poor , German govt should introduce history and geography lesson in school and colleges

The Germans are coming

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay:namaste:
Thank you very much.

willkommen Herr.
Vielen Dank.

Than your education system is very poor , German govt should introduce history and geography lesson in school and colleges
Yeah, German history lessons are mainly focused arround Germany. Mostly about how evil the Germans were in the past - and after 1945 it`s mainly about economics.

Neo

Willkommen zum DFI und geniessen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt! Ich hoffe dass Sie richtigen Antworten auf Ihren Fragen finden. :)

Sea Eagle

Welcome to the forum Mate !
And congratulations for your FIFA WC win

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum. There are some knowledgeable history buff on this forum. I'm sure you will get some good info from the members.

praneet.bajpaie

Welcome to the forum.

India has a rich and diverse history which is more than 5000 years old.

It is the birthplace of many religions namely, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism.

It's the birthplace of many Math, Science, Arts, etc.

It's the birthplace of Education.

It had the most ancient civilization on Earth.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI ... Have nice time here...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Wilkommen und Gute nacht.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Willkommen mein Deutscher Freund. You have the distinction of being the first German DFI member, I think. :)

I learned German in high school and have a deep interest in German history, especially between the late 19th and mid 20th centuries. I also quite admire German industriousness, discipline and organizational ability. Unfortunately, I feel today's Germany is a shadow of her former self, and it is quite painful to see her being subservient to US policies and dictates. Where's the national pride! Where is the sense of self as a proud, patriotic nation?! Anyway, hoping to have some interesting discussions with you. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles