Gun Control laws in America - Debate

devil510

Thats odd I am sure not scared of anyone. This old guy did not seem too scared, Yahoo! Video Detail for Old Man With A Gun Shoots At 2 Armed Robbers Who Picked The Wrong ......
i don't even why i try most of still scared of taliban after 9/11 the whole war on terror was based on fear and red scare before that do you want me to go back even further your whole history is full of you acting as scared little cats in the corner low cries you just act tough to mask your fear but you are nothing but a scared little cat and you will remain one because media and your govt has kept you in fear for so many years and the guy would not have a gun if he was not scared on first place think about why would someone bring a gun to cafe

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
i don't even why i try most of still scared of taliban after 9/11 the whole war on terror was based on fear and red scare before that do you want me to go back even further your whole history is full of you acting as scared little cats in the corner low cries you just act tough to mask your fear but you are nothing but a scared little cat and you will remain one because media and your govt has kept you in fear for so many years and the guy would not have a gun if he was not scared on first place think about why would someone bring a gun to cafe
I am afraid of run-on sentences. Always have been since grade school.

http://englishforeveryone.org/PDFs/Run on sentences.pdf

devil510

i don't care since i am writing online it does not matter i write freely

devil510

run on sentences or not but the truth is Americans live in fear

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles