Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

captscooby81

Country flag
Paaji american mein toh ghost stories khi kuch kami nahi hogi ..Especially something like Amityville Horror type and i am sure people do lot of past background searches before they used to move into any new house ..all of these my discovery channel knowledge ..

But i used to face these syndrome when i was in school where i used to feel someone is sitting on my chest and i tried to shout but not sound comes out from the mouth and when i try to wake up my mother still my and doesn't move but later i realised its more old hag or nig hag sleep paralysis syndrome

tumblr_nz5qr7jnC21ub399lo1_400.jpg

Funny thing is that when he got on the bike, I distinctly remember the bike getting weighed down. And I never felt him jump off or get down. Weird fucking glitch in the matrix.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Bhai if you see a hot chudail like Hindi movies wearing white, keep your dick in your pants and GTFO.
They are not hot paaji,kisika ka khada l***d bhi sukh jae unhe dekh kar.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
My advice - stick to the scientific approach as @sayareakd suggested, there might be some scientific reason for what you are experiencing. Try to investigate it with a friend of yours if it was not illusion...:hmm:
Okay will install a cctv with IR systems.
Will also plonk an audio recorder

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Paaji american mein toh ghost stories khi kuch kami nahi hogi ..Especially something like Amityville Horror type and i am sure people do lot of past background searches before they used to move into any new house ..all of these my discovery channel knowledge ..

But i used to face these syndrome when i was in school where i used to feel someone is sitting on my chest and i tried to shout but not sound comes out from the mouth and when i try to wake up my mother still my and doesn't move but later i realised its more old hag or nig hag sleep paralysis syndrome

View attachment 18234
Ouch, sounds like a bad nightmare.

In my experience Mexicans have the best horror stories. I will post a few from my Mexican friend later.

Most of the younger generation of Americans don't do horror, they are uptight, atheist types who live in a mental box. Even if they have an experience they wont share it for fear of ridicule.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I have used my gopro cam,but it could not find anything strange.

Yeah,i have tried everything.

My father bought this house in 2009 and till 2015 their was 0 problems.

I have a strong feeling that it is related to my ex.
I think ur ex did some black magic on you...

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Sleep paralysis,Anyone ?

I had a roommate who's suffering from this phenomena.During late nights,he used to saw terrifying figures in dark (something like the image) while being half asleep with eyes open but unable to move at all.Sometimes he also heard creepy sounds that only he can hear.He used to get wake up during midnight with extremely fast heartbeat and breathing.

@aditya10r Bhai,I'm not quite sure what actually you had faced but it might be a sleep paralysis.Though you were able to speak/shout during that incident,hence it 'might' be not too..who knows? but yeah,emptying the bottles is complete mystery for me.

I had a different sort of experience.One day i was watching a youtube video on wisdom tooth extraction.In the video an animation on wisdom tooth extraction was being played but it has some specific soundtrack that 'triggered something' in my head and i immediately fainted or dunno what happened with me,but i was seeing weird colourful things that kept changing rapidly (Like a video game was glitching in my head or what) and it kept playing until the music stopped.It was a scary experience for me.Later i googled bout it and i found out there's indeed something called 'Auditory Hallucinations' and i might have experienced same thing,but i can tell ya these things are extremely unpleasant to experience.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

View attachment 18234
This sh8t happened to me last year. Not only I was unable to move but I experienced something that was very peaceful. I was lying on a rectangular shaped black stone and very high amount of energy was coming out of my body.I was surrounded by this energy which was making a very loud sound.
It was a very peaceful experience.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well this thing happened with me for a long time like 3-4 months.The room in which i live has no room adjacent to it.This thing started happening back in last year monsoon(around june 16).I live alone and keep a bottle and a glass in my room so that i dont have to go to the fridge at night,sometimes i keep some chocolates or anything edible.What exactly happens is that,i hear some lady crying and asking for help that too very loud(mind you in monsoon it rains hard and i keep the ac running on),she says like-jaane do mujhe(please let me go),maar do mujhe(please kill),thori raham karo(please have some mercy).And in the morning the water bottle is half empty.

I was scared af,so i thought of asking some questions to that voice-one night it happened again so i started shouting-what kind of help do you need????i asked this at least some 10-12 times only then she said mujhe yaha se nikalo(please get me outta here),meri madad karo tum(please help me).This thing happened till sept-16.Then mother did some havan's and yagyas at home.Then things normalized.

But still the bottle becomes empty.
I have heard noises of bangles and screams too, little girl/s crying, woman singing or softly murmuring something and these things would happen at similar time of each night, I am often awake at night late, I used to get scared sometimes when alone, sometimes I would try to confront the voices and shadows I saw without results. Not sure if I just get paranoid sometimes but it's not a nice experience. And it happened for years with me.

Still happens occasionally, a year or two ago, I was on roof of the rented apartment I was living in, just listening to some MP3 with my earphones at night. I felt something holding my arms but not tight enough to pay attention as I was a bit distracted due to personal problems. I checked a few minutes later some weird circular marks around my hands where I felt the light grip on my hands, seemed like some kind of signs, I got confused and nervous , I took pictures and thought I would show it to family but I didn't. I didn't want to make them concerned especially mother .

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Long time back when I was in college. I along with my friends used to watch lots of late night movie shows. The road to Movie theatre from college was dimly lit and area surrounding the road was scantily populated. There was no mode of transport available during night so we usually had to walk our way back to our hostel.

One particular night after watching late night show , at around 1 am, when we were walking back to our hostels . My friends and I noticed a human figure covered in shawl or some kind of sheet sitting in front of a house. The house was around 100 meters away from the road. It was really strange to see some road side beggar in those areas. And we were cautious about thieves and goons at that time of the night so we were keeping our watch at that figure.
Suddenly that figure stand up ( it was really tall figure or may be floating in the air, not sure) , screamed out loud while spinning really fast and then it vanished . It was really dark so I am not sure about what I saw. But my other two friends saw the same. My one of two friend was Sikh and other Muslim. Muslim guy told us not to turn and keep moving . He said some pray in Arabic to protect himself . And my Sikh friend had something to protect him . and I was like fuck being atheist doesn't help at this moment. Lol, anyway we straight away went to our room and in our respective bed with blanket on the top.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well this thing happened with me for a long time like 3-4 months.The room in which i live has no room adjacent to it.This thing started happening back in last year monsoon(around june 16).I live alone and keep a bottle and a glass in my room so that i dont have to go to the fridge at night,sometimes i keep some chocolates or anything edible.What exactly happens is that,i hear some lady crying and asking for help that too very loud(mind you in monsoon it rains hard and i keep the ac running on),she says like-jaane do mujhe(please let me go),maar do mujhe(please kill),thori raham karo(please have some mercy).And in the morning the water bottle is half empty.

I was scared af,so i thought of asking some questions to that voice-one night it happened again so i started shouting-what kind of help do you need????i asked this at least some 10-12 times only then she said mujhe yaha se nikalo(please get me outta here),meri madad karo tum(please help me).This thing happened till sept-16.Then mother did some havan's and yagyas at home.Then things normalized.

But still the bottle becomes empty.
Damn. Did you check for a leak at the bottom of the bottle? :rofl::rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Sleep paralysis,Anyone ?

I had a roommate who's suffering from this phenomena.During late nights,he used to saw terrifying figures in dark (something like the image) while being half asleep with eyes open but unable to move at all.Sometimes he also heard creepy sounds that only he can hear.He used to get wake up during midnight with extremely fast heartbeat and breathing.

@aditya10r Bhai,I'm not quite sure what actually you had faced but it might be a sleep paralysis.Though you were able to speak/shout during that incident,hence it 'might' be not too..who knows? but yeah,emptying the bottles is complete mystery for me.

I had a different sort of experience.One day i was watching a youtube video on wisdom tooth extraction.In the video an animation on wisdom tooth extraction was being played but it has some specific soundtrack that 'triggered something' in my head and i immediately fainted or dunno what happened with me,but i was seeing weird colourful things that kept changing rapidly (Like a video game was glitching in my head or what) and it kept playing until the music stopped.It was a scary experience for me.Later i googled bout it and i found out there's indeed something called 'Auditory Hallucinations' and i might have experienced same thing,but i can tell ya these things are extremely unpleasant to experience.
I think this must be related to Lucid dreams. Google it.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Damn. Did you check for a leak at the bottom of the bottle? :rofl::rofl:
No their is not even a pin sized hole in the bottle,plus if it was leaking then how come there was not even a single drop of water.

After all it loses some 500ml+ every night.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Question out of curiosity. There are so many programs where NV cameras were used in 'haunted' houses. Did any of them definitively capture anything ? I mean video evidence that can be considered 'beyond doubts'?
Nope. If there was, people would have accepted ghosts as part of their lives already. All the camera ever captures (real or fake) is some movements or some light, shadow etc.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No their is not even a pin sized hole in the bottle,plus if it was leaking then how come there was not even a single drop of water.

After all it loses some 500ml+ every night.
I know, I'm just kidding. I've posted a story of my own in this thread.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles