Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I had many incidents throughout my life but i am still a skeptic.Here is one of them..

I was coming to Delhi from central India back in the days when i was a student.The train got late and people started talking.The train had stopped near a cemetery and the topic of discussion in my compartment was unnatural experiences and places in India which are haunted.

Everyone was sharing stuff and i was quietly listening to them and infact i was not taking them seriously and i just said..I DONT BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS..ITS BULLSHIT.

Many of the people got offended and even started telling me things like how Discovery Channel came and investigated.But i was hardly influenced by them.

Anyway we reached Delhi at 2 am in the night and i went home where i was living alone.

I reached at 3 am and i slept..at around 4 am i felt someone choking my neck at a force not to kill me but to make me realize that he exists..i started waking up and i felt a force leaving the room and hitting the window as it went out.

I checked the time and instantly the memory of me saying its bullshit near the cemetery came flashing in my mind.

I am still a skeptic but i dont say its bullshit anymore..specially near a cemetery.
WoW!!!
An Aviator who was Cold Heart was chocked with ghost. Bro , these things are just illusions . You must have seen a bad dream. During my childhood I was shit scared of darkness , because bhoot andhere me chupte hai.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What's with so many having this neck-tightening feeling?
I have never experiened this.
In fact I have never woken up from sleep with any scary experience.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You're absolutely spot on in this regard,they indeed saw something silvery deep inside Baikal before they were literally thrown out of the water in a matter of moments.
Seals??

There are seals in Baikal.

alphacentury

Country flag
What's with so many having this neck-tightening feeling?
I have never experiened this.
In fact I have never woken up from sleep with any scary experience.
Not feeling in my case dude, I was holding my own neck. Nothing scary tho I was befuddled as to how that happened.

gslv markIII

Country flag
I think you were trying to narrate the story of a group of Soviet navy divers who were Baikal when some unseen supernatural force literally threw them out of the lake.As a result 4 of them died due to rapid decompression.
Bro do you have any links for that ( other than blogs ) ?

mikhail

Country flag
Bro do you have any links for that ( other than blogs ) ?
Na buddy,don't think that this news was ever covered by the MSM,plus it happened during the late 60s or early 70s and that too behind the Iron Curtain deep within the USSR,so practically no one knew about this particular incident until the dissolution of the USSR and that too in form of 3rd person narratives and rumors.

mikhail

Country flag
Seals??

I am sure that the Soviet Naval divers were qualified & experienced enough to know the difference between a silver back seal and a silvery looking thing of unknown origin :pound:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I am sure that the Soviet Naval divers were qualified & experienced enough to know the difference between a silver back seal and a silvery looking thing of unknown origin :pound:
Sometimes nature can surprise "science."
For instance all the qualified Western biologists thought for decades that the chinese were smoking some opium, when they described the giant panda, a bamboo eating bear. Turned out to be true.

Do you know that almost every other year new ampgibians species are discovered in the western ghats range. The Western ghats range is actually quite explored and very close to densely populated regions. The Baikaal is in remote place and not very well explored at all. It could be a new seal species or something similar.

Additionally the watery depths are apparently less well explored than the lunar surface.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I had many incidents throughout my life but i am still a skeptic.Here is one of them..

I was coming to Delhi from central India back in the days when i was a student.The train got late and people started talking.The train had stopped near a cemetery and the topic of discussion in my compartment was unnatural experiences and places in India which are haunted.

Everyone was sharing stuff and i was quietly listening to them and infact i was not taking them seriously and i just said..I DONT BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS..ITS BULLSHIT.

Many of the people got offended and even started telling me things like how Discovery Channel came and investigated.But i was hardly influenced by them.

Anyway we reached Delhi at 2 am in the night and i went home where i was living alone.

I reached at 3 am and i slept..at around 4 am i felt someone choking my neck at a force not to kill me but to make me realize that he exists..i started waking up and i felt a force leaving the room and hitting the window as it went out.

I checked the time and instantly the memory of me saying its bullshit near the cemetery came flashing in my mind.

I am still a skeptic but i dont say its bullshit anymore..specially near a cemetery.
That was me who choked your neck and I am reading your post now.

ghost

Seals??

@Razor ,@mikhail it's interesting that both of you forgot to mention the mysterious circles on the lake Baikal .These circles were observed by the astronauts aboard the International space station ,these photos were released by NASA itself.They tried to explain it as a result of warm water coming up to the surface,but then rejected this theory themselves as there was a circle in middle of the lake where water is too cold and deep .Here is the official excerpt from NASA :

Late in April 2009, astronauts aboard the International Space Station observed a strange circular area of thinned ice in the southern end of Lake Baikal in southern Siberia. Siberia is remote and cold; ice cover can persist into June. The upper image, a detailed astronaut photograph, shows a circle of thin ice (dark in color, with a diameter of about 4.4 kilometers); this is the focal point for ice break up in the very southern end of the lake. A sequence of MODIS images indicates that the feature was first visible on April 5, 2009.
Baikal contained another, very similar circle near the center of the lake above a submarine ridge that bisects the lake (ice circles are indicated by arrows in the lower MODIS image from April 20). Both circles are visible through April 20, 2009. Clouds cover the center of the lake until April 24, at which point the circular patch of thin ice was becoming a hole of open water. Similar circular ice patterns—although not nearly as distinct—have been documented in the same central area of the lake in April 1994 (during the STS-59 Shuttle mission) and in 1985 (during the STS-51B Shuttle mission).
While the origin of the circles is unknown, the peculiar pattern suggests convection (upwelling) in the lake’s water column. Ice cover changes rapidly at this time of year. Within a day, the ice can melt almost completely and freeze again overnight. Throughout April, the circles are persistent: they appear when ice cover forms, and then disappear as ice melts. The pattern and appearance suggest that the ice is quite thin. The features were last observed in MODIS images on April 27, 2009.
What can cause convection, bringing warmer waters to the surface? Hydrothermal activity and high heat flow have been observed in other parts of the lake, but the location of this circle near the southern tip, over relatively deep water, is puzzling.http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=38721

Government ,Super rich or Some private tv network should use Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) to explore the depth of Lake BAIKAL.

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
WoW!!!
An Aviator who was Cold Heart was chocked with ghost. Bro , these things are just illusions . You must have seen a bad dream. During my childhood I was shit scared of darkness , because bhoot andhere me chupte hai.
Bro,i started by saying that i am a skeptic.

There is a shrine in the north east for Jaswant Singh who died in 62 war and the IA still offers daily prayers.Any soldier who sleeps on duty there is slapped by Jaswant baba.

Another one in siachen.

When the IA respects them..i am nothing in front of them.

I still live alone in a big house surrounded by less population but i dont disrespect them like i did and this incident happened.Thats all i said.

xeaaex

Coincidence, i was reading comments in this thread and kabhi nahi toh aaj like abhi pehli baar koi bhoot wala movie lagaya hai bahar!

mikhail

Country flag
@Razor ,@mikhail it's interesting that both of you forgot to mention the mysterious circles on the lake Baikal .These circles were observed by the astronauts aboard the International space station ,these photos were released by NASA itself.They tried to explain it as a result of warm water coming up to the surface,but then rejected this theory themselves as there was a circle in middle of the lake where water is too cold and deep .Here is the official excerpt from NASA :

Late in April 2009, astronauts aboard the International Space Station observed a strange circular area of thinned ice in the southern end of Lake Baikal in southern Siberia. Siberia is remote and cold; ice cover can persist into June. The upper image, a detailed astronaut photograph, shows a circle of thin ice (dark in color, with a diameter of about 4.4 kilometers); this is the focal point for ice break up in the very southern end of the lake. A sequence of MODIS images indicates that the feature was first visible on April 5, 2009.
Baikal contained another, very similar circle near the center of the lake above a submarine ridge that bisects the lake (ice circles are indicated by arrows in the lower MODIS image from April 20). Both circles are visible through April 20, 2009. Clouds cover the center of the lake until April 24, at which point the circular patch of thin ice was becoming a hole of open water. Similar circular ice patterns—although not nearly as distinct—have been documented in the same central area of the lake in April 1994 (during the STS-59 Shuttle mission) and in 1985 (during the STS-51B Shuttle mission).
While the origin of the circles is unknown, the peculiar pattern suggests convection (upwelling) in the lake’s water column. Ice cover changes rapidly at this time of year. Within a day, the ice can melt almost completely and freeze again overnight. Throughout April, the circles are persistent: they appear when ice cover forms, and then disappear as ice melts. The pattern and appearance suggest that the ice is quite thin. The features were last observed in MODIS images on April 27, 2009.
What can cause convection, bringing warmer waters to the surface? Hydrothermal activity and high heat flow have been observed in other parts of the lake, but the location of this circle near the southern tip, over relatively deep water, is puzzling.http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=38721

Government ,Super rich or Some private tv network should use Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) to explore the depth of Lake BAIKAL.

Sorry,my bad!!I completely forgot to mention this mysterious incident in my post.Actually,Lake Baikal has got the reputation of being one of the most mysterious lakes in the entire world and stories of UFOs have been reported by the local yakut residents as well as the early Russian settlers in the region since the beginning of the 18th century.Lake Baikal,due to its depth and numerous small inaccessible islands on it has been a favorite playground of the extraterrestrials...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bro,i started by saying that i am a skeptic.

There is a shrine in the north east for Jaswant Singh who died in 62 war and the IA still offers daily prayers.Any soldier who sleeps on duty there is slapped by Jaswant baba.

Another one in siachen.

When the IA respects them..i am nothing in front of them.

I still live alone in a big house surrounded by less population but i dont disrespect them like i did and this incident happened.Thats all i said.
Was just kidding..don't take it seriously bro.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@alphacentury : Looks like you are not alone, even brazilian prez is scared of ghosts. :D :D
He ran out of his, wholesale.

‘Ghosts’ drive Brazil’s president out of palace residence

Brazil’s president, Michel Temer, left his official residence, the Alvorada palace, just ten days after moving in with his family due to “bad vibes,” a Brazilian weekly reported.

Michel Temer, first lady Marcela, and their seven-year-old son, Michelzinho, abandoned the lavish Alvorada palace, opting for the smaller vice presidential residence, the Palace of Jaburu, located down the road.

“I felt something strange there. I wasn’t able to sleep right from the first night. The energy wasn’t good,” the president reportedly told Veja magazine.

“Marcela felt the same thing. Only Michelzinho, who went running from one end to the other, liked it. We even started to wonder, could there be ghosts?” Temer joked.
https://www.rt.com/viral/380428-ghosts-drive-brazilian-president/

@IBSA What's up with this dude???

alphacentury

Country flag
@alphacentury : Looks like you are not alone, even brazilian prez is scared of ghosts. :D :D

Hehe, My
tells me these could be plausible scenarios.

1. The ghost came to meet his wife, at night. He is 76, she is in her 30s , you ought to have some ghost invasion in your home.

2. He is making shit up to deflect something.

3. Maybe one of house staffer is trying to spook up the prez at someone's behest.
----
Also am not really scared of ghosts. I have a feel that if hypothetically i come across any ghost, i will still have a chance. I may die in the process, but i will kill 1/2 of em. But what i actually fear is 'Predator'.
I dont stand a chance against him. I will probably be crying or something before getting rekt.

Predator,
stay in your own planet and leave everybody at peace?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hehe, My
tells me these could be plausible scenarios.

1. The ghost came to meet his wife, at night. He is 76, she is in her 30s ,
:wtfcat: :wtfcat: :wtfcat:

2. He is making shit up to deflect something.

3. Maybe one of house staffer is trying to spook up the prez at someone's behest.
----
Also am not really scared of ghosts. I have a feel that if hypothetically i come across any ghost, i will still have a chance. I may die in the process, but i will kill 1/2 of em. But what i actually fear is 'Predator'.
I dont stand a chance against him. I will probably be crying or something before getting rekt.

Predator,
stay in your own planet and leave everybody at peace?
Dude predators are kinda cool, with that warrior-honor vibe going on.

Alien otoh :scared1:
With those rapey eyes and poking tail and stuff...

IBSA

Country flag

I think it is the ghost of Teori Zavascki, the former Minister of Supreme Court, who died in a plane crash that is fearing him. :biggrin2:

Zavascki was the Minister charged to officialize the accusations of Car Wash Operations. After his death, Temer named Alexandre de Moraes, till then the Minister of Justice for the position.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles