Games you played as kids

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well I was thinking about more on those "other" stuff we played apart from the normal ones.

Well yes I too played TT quite well. Had a table at home where quite a few of my friends came over to play. The table was made by us using plywood and then we got a net and set up the table. It was a bit smaller than a standard size TT table.

Also played a lot of badminton, basketball and football.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Then we also played that girly game (when we were actually quite little) where your drew boxes on the ground and numbered it 1-8 and threw a stone which had to land in the box serial wise and you hopped to and fro on one leg.
Hopscotch, definitely a girls' game.

An older girl on our street made us play Go to the Head of the Class; we sat on the steps in front of her house and answered her questions. Naturally, she later became a Catholic nun.:lol:

Blackwater

Cricket
Foot ball
pakan -pakrai(hide and seek)
Fress bee(Leo mattel)
Bantea
pethu
Scotland yard(fun skool)
Monoply
Roller skating
Attari(1990)
Nitendo(1992)

X-box(2010)
I-pad 2 (2011)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You know, wrestler playing cards distributed b/w two guys mentioning the stats, the one with higher stat wins.
Like, British Bulldog had 50' chest and Bam Bam Bigolo had 52' so Brtitish bulldog would lose if this attribute is called out and the card would be taken from the holder, the one with zero cards at the end loses.
i played that :D

We called it Maram-pitti(fitting) and played it with Tenis balls(heavy ones) this game sucked, everyone used to gang up on me :(
most of the times i used to catch the ball and then other person had it..

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I used to play cricket, squash, badminton and table tennis when i was kid. started playing football later after class 10. other than that hide and seek, regular cards, trump cards. i remember my younger cousin brother hid in such a place that we couldn't find him for 5-6 hrs. he went to neighbors house and slept :pound:

i dont know if others have played this form of cards (tash). 4 people play and when dealer gives 13 cards to everyone then person sitting besides says how many cards he will win and if other person says more than that then he will say the trump card. for example a,b,c & d are playing. a is the dealer and gives 13 cards to everyone (5 to all, then 4 again and then 4). first choice is given to b and suppose he says 8 (meaning he will win 8 cards) and if d says 9 and no one tops him then he will say the trump. the dealer first starts dealing with 0. so if a & c are a team and b & d are a team and if d gets his 9 cards then dealer with go from 0 to 9. he will only stop dealing if the score goes past 52 in which case his partner will have to deal or if is goes below 0 like d had said 9 and then had failed to win 9 cards then either b or d would have to start dealing with a score of 18.

too complex ? crpf jawans used to play it and called is suri.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Different games.

An older girl on our street made us play Go to the Head of the Class; we sat on the steps in front of her house and answered her questions. Naturally, she later became a Catholic nun.
LOL

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Cricket
Foot ball
Fress bee(Leo mattel)
Bantea
pethu
Scotland yard
Monoply
Roller skating
Attari(1990)
Nitendo(1992)
I have an Atari which i got when i was 5years old! Its still here next to me for some reason! :p

Then i got another game station which i cant remember but it has games like Contra..! :

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Then i got another game station which i cant remember but it has games like Contra..! :
Remember the 30 life cheat for contra???

Blackwater

Remember the 30 life cheat for contra???
i remember me and my brother played 2 player contra. maza tab ata tha when we jump to climb hill and when u climb too high other player died...lollllllllllllllllllllll

Blackwater

I have an Atari which i got when i was 5years old! Its still here next to me for some reason! :p

My Attari came from UK. I remembered we have to go to karol bagh to find adapter for plug loolllllllll

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My Attari came from UK. I remembered we have to go to karol bagh to find adapter for plug loolllllllll
lol..I got mine in Singapore! :D

I had only one cassette, with 10 games on it!

I wonder if Atari is still around!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
i remember me and my brother played 2 player contra. maza tab ata tha when we jump to climb hill and when u climb too high other player died...lollllllllllllllllllllll
And you could steal your partner's life too.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
At the start screen rapidly press all the buttons, you'd get 30 lives instead of 3.
Now you tell me! LMAO...

I probably knew that but i dont remember it now..

You said your in collage still, so what year did you play this stuff?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Now you tell me! LMAO...

I probably knew that but i dont remember it now..

You said your in collage still, so what year did you play this stuff?
97-98, give or take an year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles