Funeral prayer held for Kasab in Kashmir Valley

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If not the public, who else needs to see the real face of Kashmiri separatists? I just wish to see him dead, as it would symbolically end the separatist movement.
Our public is already against Kashmiri separatism. Globally India used to get a lot of flak for Kashmir issue, now its Pakistan who is at the receiving end.

Maybe your wish will come true this year itself.
@Tronic @Ray sir can answer if whether his death will end separatism or not.
BTW this separatist character is no more about Kashmiriyat imo but about Islamiyat.

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

That was my point Singh, there is not enough international coverage of such things that embarrass the pukes. And yes, Kashmiriyat died the day they decided to chase the pundits out. It was always about Islamiyat. Kashmir was just a convenient vehicle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The situation in what is called Azad Kashmir is worse.

The Kashmiris that end are second class citizens.

One can check Shabir Chaudhry's blogs.

Already with the opening up of recruitment for the unemployed youth in various security forces and with Op Sadbhavna, there is a feeling which makes the Hurriyat and their followers redundant.

If one has read Lawrence's Vale of Kashmir, one would realise that the Kashmiris are a wily lot who have had many non Kashmiris as rulers and yet they have whined and wailed so that concessions are given to them.

This Separatism is another indication of the psyche and will continue since they want to extract the maximum.

Some would call it blackmail, but it is not so. It is merely a way of life that history has made to be a part of the psyche.

The Kashmiris have realised that democracy where they have their say is a great option and is not like the rulers of the old days who have come from all over like the Aghans and the Chaks.

They have realised that their own destiny is in their own hands, even if the Kashmiris ruling them are not totally clean or even fair!

It must also be understood that the locals thrive on tourism and with very little else. Therefore, while all the drama can take place, they would not like the tourism industry to die down!

There was an interesting article in the news that indicated that Infiltration has gone up, but not so the terrorist act and the SF is wondering what's up.

Could it be that the Kashmiri terrorists are returning home having given it up as a bad joke?

After all, Pakistan, the Holy Grail, is in a total mess and is hardly the beacon that excites!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That was my point Singh, there is not enough international coverage of such things that embarrass the pukes. And yes, Kashmiriyat died the day they decided to chase the pundits out. It was always about Islamiyat. Kashmir was just a convenient vehicle.
No it was always about Kashmiriyat till Pak terror organizations made it Islamic.
Originally even the Hindu Raja Hari Singh didn't want to be part of India or Pak and stay independent.

Kashmiris are more or less of the opinion of better to go with India than Pak.

What is really interesting to note that people jump on the news of a few hundred men praying janaza namaz of Kasab but totally disregard the hundreds of thousands who didnt join and support the move. But then when you have an agenda to serve, you will highlight and talk about only those points that help you.

Objectivity is lost. But then that's how propagandists work.

arya

Country flag
just one question i want to ask what happen if Muslim become majority in India suppose 2030 ..

then do you think they will follow the law or they will be follow the shiya law ???

what will happen when they come in majority ???

is the same right happen in india as happening in rest of world ??

why just Muslim countries are burning rest all world is cool
in my personal view if they like kasab so much then they should be join him in hell

pls any one can share the view

arya

Country flag
muslism religion need some changes its not changed from last long time while hindu and other religion changed so much

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
just one question i want to ask what happen if Muslim become majority in India suppose 2030 ..

then do you think they will follow the law or they will be follow the shiya law ???

in my personal view if they like kasab so much then they should be join him in hell

You air are either a 12 year old or a total idiot.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If Ajmal Kasab was hanged for "Waging war on India", then can't Geelani also be thrown in jail at the very least for "sedition", "supporting terrorist activities" etc? I'm sure there must be some provision in the law to throw him in jail and keep him there!

If this were the Chinese or Russians, Geelani wouldn't have lasted a week. Either he'd be thrown in a gulag or laogai and worked to death or simply a bullet to the head.
Why we have this so called RAW... is this agency made for selling peanuts?

Tronic

Our public is already against Kashmiri separatism. Globally India used to get a lot of flak for Kashmir issue, now its Pakistan who is at the receiving end.

Maybe your wish will come true this year itself.
@Tronic @Ray sir can answer if whether his death will end separatism or not.
BTW this separatist character is no more about Kashmiriyat imo but about Islamiyat.
If all it took to end separatism was the death of a single man, it would've ended a long time ago.

And anyways, Geelani is more useful to India alive, than dead. Just because a few internet warriors think they know more than the intelligence agencies doesn't really translate into anything substantial on the ground. A few hundred protesters is a sign of weakness, not strength.

Last edited by a moderator:

natarajan

wow you exactly speak like a person from intelligence agencies proving more intelligent than internet warriors

Sabir

DFI TEAM
If all it took to end separatism was the death of a single man, it would've ended a long time ago.

And anyways, Geelani is more useful to India alive, than dead. Just because a few internet warriors think they know more than the intelligence agencies doesn't really translate into anything substantial on the ground. A few hundred protesters is a sign of weakness, not strength.
To add a bit : Any mysterious death of any such leader would only allow his 'Chamchas' to incite people who are not so committed yet. Solution to seperatism is economic development. People with something to lose generally hesitate to join any movement which can threaten their economic prosperity. Kashmir need removal of its special status at least partially to get investment; improvement in infrastructure and more job opportunity. I believe well settled future will dicourage new generation of Kashmiris to join anti-India agitation.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Gross misrepresentation of the situation. Geelani is a known pro Pak separatist. Please DO NOT compare him with the rest of Indian Muslims.
But still holding funerals fora guy who massacred innocent people including women and children???

Sukerchakia

We werent exactly living in peace and brotherhood before the advent of Islam in India, were we?

And non-islamic nations have plenty of bloodshed. You only need to open your eyes.

arya

Country flag
We werent exactly living in peace and brotherhood before the advent of Islam in India, were we?

And non-islamic nations have plenty of bloodshed. You only need to open your eyes.
let me let me know i am just seeing only muslim states are burning .. why can you tell me ??

why rest of world is living with peace ??

dont you think they need soft corner in there religious

Sukerchakia

let me let me know i am just seeing only muslim states are burning .. why can you tell me ??

why rest of world is living with peace ??

dont you think they need soft corner in there religious
Soft corner, like Ashoka's after he killed a million of his fellow religionists? Or of the various other non-Muslim dominions waging war over each other since antiquity?

Lest you say, I am quoting historical cases not valid in today's world, how about the numerous civil wars and Guirrella movements that went on for a good part the post WWII period? Almost the whole of Latin America, erstwhile-Yugoslavia, numerous African states and many others. Islam related disturbance is relatively recent compared to these.

P.S. Did you write all of you 1400 odd posts the way you wrote this one?

arya

Country flag
Soft corner, like Ashoka's after he killed a million of his fellow religionists? Or of the various other non-Muslim dominions waging war over each other since antiquity?

Lest you say, I am quoting historical cases not valid in today's world, how about the numerous civil wars and Guirrella movements that went on for a good part the post WWII period? Almost the whole of Latin America, erstwhile-Yugoslavia, numerous African states and many others. Islam related disturbance is relatively recent compared to these.

P.S. Did you write all of you 1400 odd posts the way you wrote this one?
history is just crap you and me cant change history .

we can change only future so i just want muslim need to think some change if they want long life for there religious

changes is the natural law and its applicable to every one .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles