Fourteen Vietnamese Fishermen Detained and Looted by Chinese Marine Surveillance

Oblaks

:rofl:crowad talking about nukes?

Nukes dont prevent you from get beaten, it may prevent you from getting killed, I see no problem when China has some skirmish or local war with India or vietcongs even if the latter two have nukes:rofl:

And no Chinese dont have interests in annexing the entire vietcong jungles, since the jungle is filled with too many vietcongs there and we are too graceful to do it the nazi way or the american way in handling aboriginals :rofl:
You talk like the peolple in China are the "glamorous" class. Oh please, I've lived in both countries and believe me most Chinese are more "aboriginal", and you should visit Vietnam and compare it yourself.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

G90

:rofl:
You talk like the peolple in China are the "glamorous" class. Oh please, I've lived in both countries and believe me most Chinese are more "aboriginal", and you should visit Vietnam and compare it yourself.
I get the impression that an indian thinks he matters?:rofl:

no smoking

Country flag
It appears that the Chinese greed is rather monumentous!

And that they have really kicked Mao's idea into oblivion to care for the poor, the peasants and so on!
Hi, Ray, these are vietnam fisherman. The responsibility to care them is laying upon vietname gov.

Oblaks

:rofl:

I get the impression that an indian thinks he matters?:rofl:
U think I'm Indian? Lol. And you think you you are in any way significant aside from making all the people here laugh at your ridiculous posts and your country for making ridiculous claims?

Nguyen

Oh, Oblaks, just seeing U-shaped line claim from China's gov, you must know how freaking humorous Chinese is.

I am always excited to enjoy their comedies.

Keep making fun, plz!

mikhail

Country flag
Vietnam is busy exporting wives, and guys here are expecting them to build nukes? Thank god, not every country is as desperate as say a certain big country in S.Asia.
now you are getting pi$$ed off seeing the progress of that south eastern country:pound:!i can understand your frustation but the truth is you guys can't do a sh*t about this.so take my simple advice and stop playing a bully in your neighbourhood.bullying others won'tb uy you respect,its something which you have to earn!

mikhail

Country flag
PLA destroyed every thing in north Vietnam. It will keep Vietnam people live in poor for 50-60 years.
the Vietnamese people have a fierce reputation all round the globe as a race who don't give up and surrender to the invaders.you destroyed their infrastructures in the north vietnam region but still you couldn't make them surrender before your invincible PLA(Power Less Army).at the end your country declared an unilateral ceasefire and retreated back inside the chinese border after suffering some 20,000 or more casualties.so wake up mate and smell the coffee because i think you guys are still living in your perfect dream world:!tsk:

Reactions: G90

J8II

Tihar Jail
Banned
the Vietnamese people have a fierce reputation all round the globe as a race who don't give up and surrender to the invaders.you destroyed their infrastructures in the north vietnam region but still you couldn't make them surrender before your invincible PLA(Power Less Army).at the end your country declared an unilateral ceasefire and retreated back inside the chinese border after suffering some 20,000 or more casualties.so wake up mate and smell the coffee because i think you guys are still living in your perfect dream world:!tsk:
You should ask a vietnamese member in the froum before you troll. :rofl:

G90

For the vast majority part of vietgong's 2300 years long written history they have either been a terrority belong to Chinese empires or belong to local Chinese colonists and a vassal state to the Chinese empires. :rofl:

Actually they should thank Chinese support for them to gain the only years of true independence in their entire written history so far against their laterly french and the american bosses:rofl:

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
You should ask a vietnamese member in the froum before you troll. :rofl:
afaik,trolling in the internet is a complete monopoly of the chinese 50 cent brigade!:taunt:
you guys were beaten black and blue by the vietnamese in 1979 and this is the truth as the entire world know the outcome of the sino-vietnamese war.you failed to achieve your basic objective which was to force the vietnam army out of cambodia.atleast the vietnamese had the courage to stand against the pol pot war criminals who killed around 3 millions of their fellow countrymen.your CCCP is only good for making BS propaganda and nothing else.its time to face the reality my deluded chinese friend!:laugh:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For the vast majority part of vietgong's 2300 years long written history they have either been a terrority belong to Chinese empires or belong to local Chinese colonists and a vassal state to the Chinese empires. :rofl:

Actually they should thank Chinese support for them to gain the only years of true independence in their entire written history so far against their laterly french and the american bosses:rofl:

Another bogus claim.

Typical case of the Chinese reinventing history.

However, the Chinese poster is correct about one thing - that the Hans were imperialists, expansionists, hegemonic and land grabbing people.

Vietnam history

The history of Vietnam is one of the longest continuous histories in the world, with the oldest archaeological findings showing that people have been living there as far back as over a half million years ago.

Ancient Vietnam was home to some of the world's earliest civilizations, with a cultural history of over 20,000 years - making them one of the world's first peoples who practiced agriculture. The Red River valley forms a natural geographic and economic unit, bounded to the north and west by mountains and jungles, to the east by the sea and to the south by the Red River Delta. The needs to have a single authority to prevent floods of the Red River, cooperation in constructing hydraulic systems, trade exchange, and fight against invaders, led to the creation of the first Vietnamese states in 2879 BC.

The first truly influential part of history in Vietnam occurred during the Bronze Age, when the Đông Sơn culture was in Vietnam, dramatically advancing their level of civilization. Vietnam's peculiar geography made it a difficult country to attack, which is why Vietnam under Hùng Vương was for so long an independent and self-contained state. The Âns and Qins were among the earliest foreign aggressions of Vietnam, but the ancient Vietnamese regained control of their country soon after their invasions.

Once Vietnam did succumb to foreign rule, however, it proved unable to escape from it, and for 1,100 years, Vietnam had been successively governed by a series of foreign powers: the Hans, Eastern Hans, Eastern Wus, Cao Wei, Jins, Liu Songs, Southern Qis, Liangs, Suis, Tangs, and Southern Hans; leading to the losses of its writing system, language, and national identity. At certain periods during these 1,100 years, Vietnam was independently governed under the Triệus, Trưng Sisters, Anterior Lýs, Khúcs and Dương Đình Nghệ - although their triumphs and reigns were brief.

During the foreign rule of North Vietnam, several Indianized civilizations flourished in the central and south of what we know as Vietnam, particularly the Funanese and the Chams. The founders and rulers of these governments, however, were not native to Vietnam. From the 10th century onwards, the Vietnamese, emerging in their heartland of the Red River Delta, began to conquer these civilizations.

When Ngô Quyền (King of Vietnam) (939–944) restored sovereign power in the country, the next millennium Vietnam was under a series of great dynasties: Ngôs, Đinhs, Prior Lês, Lýs, Trầns, Hồs, Posterior Trầns, Later Lês, Mạcs, Trịnhs, Nguyá»…ns, Tây SÆ¡ns and Nguyá»…ns again. At various points during these 1,000 years of imperial dynasties, Vietnam was ravaged and divided by civil wars and repeatedly attacked by the Songs, Mongol Yuans, Chams, Mings, Dutch, Manchus, French, and the Americans. The Ming Empire conquered the Red River valley for a while before native Vietnamese regained control and the French Empire reduced Vietnam to a French dependency for nearly a century and followed by an occupation by the Japanese Empire. Political upheaval and Communist insurrection put an end to the monarchy after World War II and the country was proclaimed a republic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Vietnam

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China and Philippines Dispute South China Sea (Portfolio)

From Stratfor

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles