Foolish Comments by PLA Admiral Zhang Zhaozhong

ice berg

How about you go and read post #5 ?

I dont know if Chinese people are brainwashed but they surely seem to be ignorant

or is it the problem with English ?

or too much use of rolling smileys blurring the vision?
Sorry if I dont bother to read all the posts to get where the source is.

Normally when you post a thread. You provide the source at the same time.

I dont know if Indian people are brainwashed but they surely seem to be ignorant

or is it the problem with English ?

or too much use of rolling smileys blurring the vision?

ice berg

And let us not forget who his audience is. Ordinary chinese viewers. I am sure he talks differently when he is adressing his class.

Anyway have fun with the thread. Obviously your guys have found another great piece.:hail:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Sorry if I dont bother to read all the posts to get where the source is.
If you dont bother to read all the posts then why comment about entire thread?

Prejudiced mind?

trackwhack

And let us not forget who his audience is. Ordinary chinese viewers. I am sure he talks differently when he is adressing his class.

Anyway have fun with the thread. Obviously your guys have found another great piece.:hail:
one of those times when I wish I had admin privies though I usually shirk from responsibilities. In a blink I would change your title from Regular member to Forum Clown.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Really? What does he say there?

Why? You people don't want to contribute to this thread? :((

ice berg

one of those times when I wish I had admin privies though I usually shirk from responsibilities. In a blink I would change your title from Regular member to Forum Clown.
If I am omnipotent then I wish a word with your parents so you never been born. But I dont, get my drill?
What you wish and what you actually get is not the same. Now, crawl back to your hole.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Apparently this Zhang clown who is Admiral, Strategist of PLAAN also threatened world with World War 3 to protect Iran !

That itself talks about his credibility along with Chinese Navy & the respected Defense University from Dragonland.

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I am sure he talks differently when he is adressing his class.
And what is his class? Elites?

Does it mean ordinary chinese belong to shyt-class?

We can understand that, its obvious because ordinary chinese population is no stakeholder in their government. Whole thing is just different with Free World. I wish better respect for Chinese people from their rulers, maybe some day when they are able to make their voice count!

trackwhack

And what is his class? Elites?

Does it mean ordinary chinese belong to shyt-class?

We can understand that, its obvious because ordinary chinese population is no stakeholder in their government. Whole thing is just different with Free World. I wish better respect for Chinese people from their rulers, maybe some day when they are able to make their voice count!
That was a rhetorical question, right?

Reactions: nrj

ice berg

If you dont bother to read all the posts then why comment about entire thread?

Prejudiced mind?
You saying you have to read through all the posts to find the source? Ever been to another internet forum? Where people who start a thread provide the source at the same time? Guess not. ..
And prejudice? That is rich coming from you....

ANyway we are getting nowhere here. Have fun with the thread. I am sure it fits into your not-prejudiced world.

Oblaks

How fun. an entire thread without even a single source. Who is the author of this article and how do we know the admiral said what he said.

I just love how everyone swallow the whole thing without even asking for a source.

And they say chinese ppl are brainwashed...:rofl:
I thought you were Chinese. Didn't you see it on TV?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
You saying you have to read through all the posts to find the source? Ever been to another internet forum? Where people who start a thread provide the source at the same time? Guess not. ..
And prejudice? That is rich coming from you....

ANyway we are getting nowhere here. Have fun with the thread. I am sure it fits into your not-prejudiced world.

How fun. an entire thread without even a single source.
Read & comprehend what you wrote yourself

or

Think before you write.

Dislocation of priorities can be challenging.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
According to Zhang's logic, China's security is tied to Iran's security. Zhang further suggested that China may need to fight such a war for domestic political reasons; namely, that as China's economy cools so will the population's enthusiasm for the ruling Communist Party. In bad economic times, a global war would redirect popular discontent against a foreign enemy.
:whoa:

China's best media commentators would say General Zhang is exaggerating, and does not represent the official Chinese position. If what he said was wrong or outrageous, then why hasn't he been fired from his post by the government?
Warning from a Chinese Professor | JR Nyquist | FINANCIAL SENSE

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
"I can send several dozen small fishing boats loaded with explosives, floating and wobbly in the water, inching toward the Zumwalt, place the explosives onto its hulls [and] blow many holes in the hull. It will be finished then. The Zumwalt is no good!" the admiral remarked with his signature optimism.
The ranting of a fear crazed person, newly trained in Hafiz Saeed's terror camp!

Very juvenile!

With Admirals like him, even Burkina Faso which has no Navy will be dead scared! :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How much did you pay at that time?:lol:
It is learnt that they are giving only Chinese at a discount and he is no Chinese.

Price is on request or so it is told.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles