First group of Afghan army cadets arrives for training at PMA

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir, said it in right spirit. and he is right..pak army themselves are terrorists who help terrorists.
Pakistan Army deploys SSG to help terrorists infiltrate into Indian side

This is where your country has own WIKIPEDIA entry on Pakistan sponsored terrorism..Congrats!!

BBC News - Pakistan school attack: Military courts to try terror suspects

Ahead of Barack Obama visit, Pakistan army to help terrorists sneak into India?

Ray sir was very clear when he called your Pak Army terrorists.. Cuz he knows the rogue brigs inside the Pak side..

Education is a far cry in Pakistan, beyond the madarssa claptrap.

Can't blame them since most can't afford any other education but the madarssa variety.

Neither they can afford the newspapers and magazines.

Therefore, they rely on the Friday sermons of their illiterate Mullahs, Maulavis and other religious cretins to educate them with hate and propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Sameet Pattnaik

it is fortunate that atleast now Pakistan is doing something productive like training Afghanistan post and I feel this thread by neo is encouraging not of self boasting !

after series covert tactics of arming religious lunatics today Pakistan have realised that there secret weapon had back fire on themselves so they are now going in the civil way of training afghan army official in there own amry training institute !

anupamsurey

Country flag
You amazes me. Had this been a comment of some 16 years old chutia I would have have said koi baat nai bacha hai. But it amazes me to hear such comments from a grown up man who says he is a Brig in an army.
actually he is right. his is a brig. and he knows pakistan far better than what few pakistani do.

and as far as my opinion goes this algeria and pakistan can be natural partners. algeria and its neighbours are what we call semi dictatorship, or authoritarian countries managed by those who have big sticks. and we all know who pulls the strings in pakistan (with common religion and extremism attached to it). so not much of difference between these nations.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
actually he is right. his is a brig. and he knows pakistan far better than what few pakistani do.

and as far as my opinion goes this algeria and pakistan can be natural partners. algeria and its neighbours are what we call semi dictatorship, or authoritarian countries managed by those who have big sticks. and we all know who pulls the strings in pakistan (with common religion and extremism attached to it). so not much of difference between these nations.
Please do not take it as an insult but you have a very bad attention span. Its Afghanistan not Algeria. Algeria is in North Africa. Afghanistan is Pakistan's western neighbor.

If he is a Brig. he surely knows alot better than some Pakistanis about Pakistan, no doubt. What amazes me are the quality of his comments. A novice can give a comment like that " Ready to join the terrorists". But not a Brig. A Brig is not expected to be a "jazbati" while a Novice like Blackwater can.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Please do not take it as an insult but you have a very bad attention span. Its Afghanistan not Algeria. Algeria is in North Africa. Afghanistan is Pakistan's western neighbor.

If he is a Brig. he surely knows alot better than some Pakistanis about Pakistan, no doubt. What amazes me are the quality of his comments. A novice can give a comment like that " Ready to join the terrorists". But not a Brig. A Brig is not expected to be a "jazbati" while a Novice like Blackwater can.
actually its not a bad attention span but a broad attention span i was mentioning the training of Algerian air force in pakistan. i didn't feel like commenting on the afganis getting training in pakistan as many people have enlightened about it.

second thing, what ever Mr. Ray says with respect to pakistn is true, it feels bitter because you are a pakistani. but it doesn't necessitate bad mouthing and other shenanigans.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
actually its not a bad attention span but a broad attention span i was mentioning the training of Algerian air force in pakistan. i didn't feel like commenting on the afganis getting training in pakistan as many people have enlightened about it.

second thing, what ever Mr. Ray says with respect to pakistn is true, it feels bitter because you are a pakistani. but it doesn't necessitate bad mouthing and other shenanigans.
I didn't know about the Algerians. But its good they are doing training in Pakistan. Pakistan can also have good hands on Algerian Su30s.
I am not saying Ray is wrong or Right . Its his immature way for expressing his comments I am talking about.

anupamsurey

Country flag
I didn't know about the Algerians. But its good they are doing training in Pakistan. Pakistan can also have good hands on Algerian Su30s.
I am not saying Ray is wrong or Right . Its his immature way for expressing his comments I am talking about.
it was far better than what you did, revisit your post and confirm it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nothing immature.

One does not have to go into a thesis to explain what training Pakistan can give to Afghans since it is well documented and known to the educated.

Thus a one liner is adequate.

It is only those who do not know reality or do not read, who take umbrage and emulate the Jack in the Box and trot out inane comments as you did.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles