Farce of an education in engineering

plugwater

BTW Pluggy can you explain Kirchoffs law?
The algebraic sum of current into any junction is zero.

The sum of current into a junction equals the sum of current out of the junction.

The algebraic sum of the voltage (potential) differences in any loop must equal zero. :D

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Actually to be honest engg quality has gone up, in Bangalore at the time Yusuf did engineering there was BU(Bangalore University) where people can copy what ever they want and question papers used to be out but since they changed to VTU it is extremely hard and tough.

venkat

buy china multimeter ...digitaal one!!!! what ever it shows on the display ,thats it!!!!no need to remember BadBoysRapeOnly YoungGirlsBehindVictoriaGarden Walls!!!!!:frusty:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The algebraic sum of current into any junction is zero.

The sum of current into a junction equals the sum of current out of the junction.

The algebraic sum of the voltage (potential) differences in any loop must equal zero. :D
Tell me you didn't google :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually to be honest engg quality has gone up, in Bangalore at the time Yusuf did engineering there was BU(Bangalore University) where people can copy what ever they want and question papers used to be out but since they changed to VTU it is extremely hard and tough.
Don't know about that coz I didn't get any question paper. Frankly don't condone it. Never copied in my life!! Know of people using all kinds of tricks to copy including hiding chits in the underwear!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This BB Roy thing can become tricky with 3 Bs in the sentence!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Don't know about that coz I didn't get any question paper. Frankly don't condone it. Never copied in my life!! Know of people using all kinds of tricks to copy including hiding chits in the underwear!!
BU was epic in corruption thats why they changed to VTU but i did not say you copied! :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BU was lax. Thanks to it's laxity I was able to put in 5% attendance!!!

The story behind this was in the second semester, we were running behind schedule to complete all the chapters. A couple of teachers very merrily chose lot to finish. They said what's important we have done, we don't expect this and that to come in the exams. If it does, manage on your own.

I thought to myself, I will manage everything on my own. The class's and crowd wasn't quite appealing either to be an incentive to attend. Attended all the labs and practicals and those classes which I thought I might not be able to manage. So yeah just about 5% attendance.

Passed out with distinction as they call it.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes you are right that engineering colleges are just opened to collect money.Their major aim is to fill their pockets.Education is not in their list.
Recently the HR ministry is going to start the new pattern of IIT which is just made in accordance with CBSE students.Those who will get high percentage in 12th (in CBSE it is very easy)will have a good chance to get select in IIT.Now coaching institutes will teach in accordance to the new iseet exam syllabus.They will earn huge money by it.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
As of 2011, there are 1522 degree-granting engineering colleges in India with an annual student intake of 582,000,plus 1,244 polytechnics with an annual intake of 265,000. However, these institutions face shortage of faculty and concerns have been raised over the quality of education.
So,just think what is the use of these degrees.
Now the new pattern of IIT jee or ISEET or indian science engineering eligibility is also in the news ,what do you think about it?
previous years question papers of iseet

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles