Fantastic Option for Home Improvement

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Fantastic Option for Home Improvement

I am always wanting to find home improvement ideas and accessories that is utilitarian and cheap (to some extent).

A friend pointed my nose in the right direction.

Here is what he directed me to:

Welcome To FECA India

I was real pleased.

Imagine having good looking minor fitment items that required no drilling of walls and so on.

This friend told me that they were not like the other versions which are similar and instead, his experience is that the fitment sticks and does not fall off!

I have always wanted easy Do Yourself Items that saves a whole lot of money being done by 'experts' drilling and breaking.

Here is something I think is worth my while.

And what is more is there interactive weblink, where you could zoom and see how it is used and then there is there U Tube, Facebook and what you have.

And they are upfront in stating what is the weight their hooks can take!

No Catch all stuff!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

"Noble" Soap Dispenser
Now At Rs. 2,525.00

Rs. 1,395.00
Mult functon holder ABS chrome plated,
With ABS suction cups; rubber pad and anti rust bolt.
Fix it on any tiles or glass surface without the need to drill and screw.
Removable and reusable and does not damage your tiles.
Use it to keep soap dispenser, toothbrush, toothpaste etc.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

LED Light
Rs. 1,130.00
LED Light with Suction Cup.
Use it anywhere that has a non breathable surface.
Stick it on your car window glass and use it to read book

Rs. 450.00
Suction hook, Double locking, Capacity 6 Kgs.
Use it on any surface like tiles, glass or laminates or any other non breathing surface.
Useful to hang clothes, hand bags.
Its use is upto your imagination.
Can be removed and fixed multiple times.
Good to take while travelling.

Soap Tray
Rs. 880.00
ABS Soap holder Chrome plated with suCup and Rubber Pad and anti rust bolt.
Fix it on any tiles or glass surface without the need to drill and screw.
Removable and reusable and does not damage your tiles.

Rs. 960.00
Knife sharpener with suction base.
Easy to install in the kitchen on any tiled or glass surface or even granite or any other non breatheable surface.
Removeable, no nails or drilling required.
Sharpening blades made of Tungsten Carbide to give long life and a sharper edge to the knife

These are some of the stuff that caught my fancy.

The weblink has so many more!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have got some hooks, an LED Light (I am using it without disturbing anyone sleeping with the tube light on) and a kitchen knife sharpner.

They are small things, does not take up space and very efficient.

The suction cups are fantastic. I have used many suction cup holders but these are fabulous. They stick real tight. The other suction stuff I have used used to fall off, did not hold tight and so I used flevicol to hold them in place.

The suction cups of these stuff (FECA) that I have bought, is stronger than the flevicol assisted gadgets that I had bought earlier.

And the best part is that you can be 'unstuck' if you lift the handle, then they become free!

They are from Taiwan.

So, the Chinese can make products that one has to admit are not shoddy and lousy! :)

And they are cosmetically very attractive too!

satish007

well, China have Ikea stores, people like shopping there, Most of Ikea's designer are Indian, China India bhai bhai.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Interesting line up and comes across as user friendly. The best part I like looking at the pics is no need to drill the walls, and still one can put in stuff for which these holders are meant for.

Sir,

I am being greedy here, but any special discounts your friend could extend to us here at DFI.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Interesting line up and comes across as user friendly. The best part I like looking at the pics is no need to drill the walls, and still one can put in stuff for which these holders are meant for.

Sir,

I am being greedy here, but any special discounts your friend could extend to us here at DFI.
MY friend pointed my nose in the direction of the website.

He is not the manufacturer, but just equally interested in such gadgets.

Yes, that was the best part about the stuff - the suction cups.

They hold real well and even if you tug hard, you cannot wrench it loose unlike some other such like products I used.

It can be made loose by using the lever that one pushes to make the appliance hold fast, the other direction and hey presto, it comes loose!

I fitted the double hook in the kitchen so that I could hang the towel to wipe the hands on one, and other the other hook on the same mounting the utensil wiping cloth could be fixed. This was the maid cannot skip not wiping the washed utensils and put them back to their places after washing.

I used the kitchen knife sharpener ( you have to pull it in one direction) and sharpened my knives and the Cleaver and what a mince I made of mutton. You have to be careful that it sharpens real mean and you can cut your finger when testing the sharpness!

I worked at computer at night with the LED light and my wife was not disturbed since she could sleep without the tubelight on. It can also be used in the car for reading. It can be fixed and unfixed with the lever and it works on the button battery. It is small and cute.

On the carton and the carry bag (real natty) the importers name was written. Ezzy Hardware and it is Bangalore based at s 51 Mahadevpura, Whitefield Rd and the phone No was 080 - 67266456.

Why don't you ring the the Store and ask for the Proprietor and check if he will give a discount.

I shall now go in for the soap holders since I hate soggy soaps because the water does not drain out of the holders that are usually on the basin or flat surfaces.

There are lots of goods shown on the website.

EthelKinzel

I loved "Noble" Soap Dispenser. It would perfectly match my bathroom. However i need to think before buying it. Any one who finds some Soap Dispenser like the above with the price please do let me know.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I loved "Noble" Soap Dispenser. It would perfectly match my bathroom. However i need to think before buying it. Any one who finds some Soap Dispenser like the above with the price please do let me know.
I am using their soap holder, toothbrush holder, LED Light, the kitchen knife sharpener (and this is simply fantastic), a rod to hang clothes, various types of hooks etc and some more.

They are all very good.

They are way better than some of the Chinese goods of similar requirement I have used.

I am aim to add more as time goes by.

One can open them and fit it at another place or if one wants, one could just wipe the suction pads.

My experience has been that they are simply fantastic and look very sophisticated and ideal for all decor/ tiles.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok guys, breaking news:

These products have been launched by me. The products are manufactured in Taiwan and I hold the rights for India.

We are now looking to expand across India using franchise model. Just come back from a franchise exhibition in Pune and got tremendous response. Talks already on with people to open a store in Mumbai, Nasik,Aurangabad,Kolhapur,Nagpur as a result of the exhibition.

Anyone interested in starting their own business or know people who want to start a business can get in touch with me.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
@ Yusuf ..... Can I fit the LED light over my Betta tank; I mean it is good for illuminating aquarium? I have got a 6 gallon tank made by a small petshop owner ; and I have made the plantation myself.....whole think cost me only around Rs 900 where it could be Rs 6000-10,000 in shops. Only problem is that I could not fit a light as the aquarium is hoodless (the lucky bamboos I put in it have their leaves outside).....and the best place to put the set up in my house has no nearby electric points. Just let me know whether it is suitable for aquarium.

Is their other varities? I mean the the tube type?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Sabir,

I have got one from Yusuf.

You can fit it to the aquarium wall but you have to check on the humidity.

If you are in a dusty place (sort of), then you must clean the suction cap once in a month.

Try Yusuf's kitchen knife sharpener. That is simply out of the world. The word Fantastic would be an understatement.

I have got a whole lot of hooks, the soap holder and toothbrush holder. Great.

But cleaning the suction cups is necessary. I have a garden, french windows and bay windows and a dog (large) and so the dust issue is there for me.

@Yusuf,

Try on line selling of the Steam Mop 5 in one. Taiwan made.

I have just got one. Again out of the world. I got all the grime that has accumulated in the grooves of the tile in my drawing room, cleaned a glass window, cleaned my gas stove nozzles and wiped the floor. It is a great for those who have indifferent help to clean the house/ apartment.

I am not doing a plug for Yusuf. I am merely a user who have bought them and I find these gadgets very useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
@Sabir,

I have got one from Yusuf.

You can fit it to the aquarium wall but you have to check on the humidity.

If you are in a dusty place (sort of), then you must clean the suction cap once in a month.

Try Yusuf's kitchen knife sharpener. That is simply out of the world. The word Fantastic would be an understatement.

I have got a whole lot of hooks, the soap holder and toothbrush holder. Great.

But cleaning the suction cups is necessary. I have a garden, french windows and bay windows and a dog (large) and so the dust issue is there for me.
Cleaning is not a problem...I think I have to fix it little higher as it is pointed. I like the products. Finding a person for drilling wall is difficult here (Or perhaps I am too lazy to look for them)....Some of these will make my house neater...

Good work Yusuf...hope you will be able to manufacture them here someday and add many many innovative items.....

TheLord

@Ray @Yusuf I have heard that those suction cups fails after six or less months, if it is removed and attached frequently, due to the rubber loosing its stiffness. What about these ones? How long does it last?
@Sabir try the floating solar LED lamps for your aquarium (china products).

pmaitra

@Ray Sir,

My recommendation for a very basic thing for home improvement is a Deep Fryer. Every Indian kitchen should get one. I am done with smoky, greasy, and oily Indian kitchens.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Ray @Yusuf I have heard that those suction cups fails after six or less months, if it is removed and attached frequently, due to the rubber loosing its stiffness. What about these ones? How long does it last?
@Sabir try the floating solar LED lamps for your aquarium (china products).

I tested the products for over a year before introducing them to the market. I introduced them in October last year. Working well for customers. 4-5 years is the life of what I offer.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Ok guys, breaking news:

These products have been launched by me. The products are manufactured in Taiwan and I hold the rights for India.

We are now looking to expand across India using franchise model. Just come back from a franchise exhibition in Pune and got tremendous response. Talks already on with people to open a store in Mumbai, Nasik,Aurangabad,Kolhapur,Nagpur as a result of the exhibition.

Anyone interested in starting their own business or know people who want to start a business can get in touch with me.
Any US distributors?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray Sir,

My recommendation for a very basic thing for home improvement is a Deep Fryer. Every Indian kitchen should get one. I am done with smoky, greasy, and oily Indian kitchens.

To much of oil is used.

The oil should not be used a second time.

So, it is a waste.

And deep frying is bad for health for elderly people like me.

At the same time, I will concede that deep fried food at a young age is great for the palate!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles