Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
On our sister forum:
Thread: Kashmiri Muslim youth joining Indian Army to eliminate terrorism
From the Admin of that forum :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:
inshallah, he will supply indian Army weapons and training to his Kashmiri brothers in IOK to fight indian Army
other one
Good to see our boys having access to their services. More and more Pakistanian agents are required in indian army to keep them in control
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Conclusion:
Efforts of Pakistan to reveal india's true face have succeeded so indians had to recruit Kashmiris in army but they don't know they are signing their own death contract. good work Pakistan Army
:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
They again connected Patriotism with religion and wishing Kashmiris to betray us.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Media Persons

_85452065_028940057-1 - Copy.jpg

000_del6248891.si.jpg

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Good news Indians......Abhi Hame pakistan ka future pata chal gaya ...They will cheer about CPEc..but look what they have in their mind...they( next generation) won't run their country....every where we can find jihad jihad jihad..Thats time to remove this filthy people and clean themm.Pull up your socks IA..train our young officer for up-coming shooting pratices..so that they won't find any difficulties during their stay in 72 virgin dating service( 24*7*365)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
:dude: On PDF:
China Pakistan permanent defence alliance is mere an announcement away. On grounds, it have reality and every plausible reason to exist.One major sign before GhazwatulHind is about to become true.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Chhoti chhoti baton ko kuchh bhi mankar kush ho jaate hain yaar.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
:dude: On PDF:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Chhoti chhoti baton ko kuchh bhi mankar kush ho jaate hain yaar.
Aur App kyu jal rahe ho!!!
Kush honedijiye naa bachon ko..
Unki kushi sirf 20 saal k haii ....uske baaad unhe non-stop jo bagna hai.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
:lol:

Anyone here ever been to Pakistan?
I have. Shithole doesn't even scratch the surface.

That place is beyond shithole, far in excess of any shithole the Western, Christian mind can conceive. Hell, it's not even a real country! It's just a name, stuck onto a cesspool full of human filth and the hapless creatures being pulled by that filth down to the bottom. Pakistan is a made-up country, you know; history knows no "Pakistan", and there is, was, and never will be any such thing as a "native Pakistani". There are only tribes, and money, and drugs, and misery, stuck together by Islam into a fetid mass that can never and will never endure. :lol: Call it Yugoslavia East.One time in Karachi, a lady walked up to me with a baby in her arms, crying and begging me for money for the baby. At first I thought the "baby" was some sort of doll, but as she got closer I looked closer and that's when I realized she was carrying no doll but an actual, mummified dead human baby, its face painted with cosmetics.I ran and am still running today.I am a Catholic, and I believe in Jesus, but I have to tell you in all honesty that if by some miracle every Muslim on the planet dropped suddenly dead I wouldn't feel a thing, and that's wrong, but it's honestly how I feel. I wish I didn't, but I do. I'd like for one day to go by, just one day, without having to think about those lunatics and wonder what nightmare they're cooking up next."But you can't tar all Muslims with the same brush! What about nice Mr. Dirkadirka down at the Schwarma Hut?" Well, what about him? He's nice now, but what about tomorrow? Do you think he'd be nice if his kind were numerous enough to call the shots, or if someone in your town were to do something for which the Prophet demands death? That same nice, friendly guy at the schwarma stand today might slit your kid's throat tomorrow. We certainly didn't mind tarring the Japanese in America with the same brush -- and for far, far less than American Muslims have done."Nice" Muslims? Sure, there are nice Muslims. There were plenty of nice people in the Cheka, the NKVD, the SS and the Ustase, too. No, counting on the niceness of Muslims is like tiptoeing past the devil.God help us. How can we fight an enemy that God won't allow us to hate?

http://americandigest.org/sidelines/2014/12/anyone_here_eve.html

@Zarvan

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Shame on you! Javed Miandad lashes out at Shahid Afridi for India love

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...fridi-for-india-love/articleshow/51393566.cms

KARACHI: "Shocked and hurt" by Shahid Afridi's comments that Pakistan's cricketers were loved more by Indians than the fans here, former captain Javed Miandad has said that players making such statements should be "ashamed" of themselves.

"These cricketers should be ashamed of themselves for saying such a thing. Shame on you," Miandad said on the 'Aaj TV' channel.

Afridi and senior player Shoaib Malik had praised India after landing there for the World Twenty20, insisting that they have never felt threatened in the country even though their departure was delayed due to security concerns.

"We have always enjoyed playing in India and have been loved by Indian crowds more than crowds back home in Pakistan," Afridi had said.

Miandad said Pakistan had gone to India to play in the World T20 but it didn't mean that the players should pander to the hosts.

"What have the Indians given us? Speak the truth even while in India. For the last five years what have they given us or done with Pakistan cricket. Having served Pakistan cricket for so many years I am shocked and hurt to hear such comments from our players," Miandad said.

The veteran of 124 Tests said the Pakistan cricket authorities must look into this matter and there should be a proper media classes for the players when they go abroad.

"The job of this team is to go and play well in India not make such unnecessary comments," he said.

Pakistan's former Test opener and chief coach Mohsin Khan also expressed his surprise over the comments from Afridi and Malik.

"They are senior players and should be careful while speaking to the media specially while touring India," Khan said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles