Esoteric talk on Gog-Magog, Russia, Syria, and Israel

DingDong

Country flag
1.Muslim tradition is similar to what is stated in OP and by Alien - except that in the end Muslims will prevail.
2. The other point is to note that Islam is not a "religion" as the word religion is defined in the dictionary. There is no idol or image to worship. There is no temple - a mosque is really a community center. Muslims can pray anywhere clean. There is no clergy or priesthood or theocracy in Islam. If mullahs appear visible that is an aberration. In reality Islam is more of a socio-cultural watchdog and a continuous reformist revolution over human society.
3. The Holy Quroan in many respect evolved from the Testament (alas now lost owing to machinations by Christian priests over the centuries) and the holy texts of Judaism. These scriptures of Christianity and Judaism are also considered holy books by the Muslims, and their prophets acknowledged as prophets of Islam. Lately research is going on to ascertain if Gautam Buddha was also not one of Islam's prophets the identity of most of them being unknown.
Islam is a religion of the Caravan Raiders, for the Caravan Raiders by the Caravan Raiders.

Islam is allergic to Reforms, please don't even get me started on "Reforms". Islam is perpetually stuck in 14th century time-warp.

pmaitra

Guys, please stick to the topic. Please do not respond if you have nothing to offer on the topic.

Alien

According to this video Gog - Magog war has already started!
OCT O4 2015 GOG AND MAGOG WAR BEGINNING OCT O4 2015

Alien

Here's an interesting discussion I came across w.r.t. gog-magog

The Surprising Connections Between Sukkot and the War of Gog and Magog
By Rivkah Lambert Adler October 1, 2015 , 12:00 pm

Blood Moon of the most recent tetrad occurred on the first night of Sukkot, September 28, 2015. Each time a Blood Moon tetrad has fallen on Jewish holidays in the past 500 years, there has been a significant Messianic advancement. Is the War of Gog and Magog connected to the Blood Moon?

Parallel to the final Blood Moon, Iranian and Russian troops are moving into Syria. US troops are heading into the Sinai. Israel is being surrounded by foreign troops to the north and south. The End of Days blogger Tomer Devorah suggests, “It really looks to me like the set-up for the Gog uMagog invasion!”

The apocalyptic War of Gog and Magog, the final war that is part of the Messianic process, is mentioned in two places in the Bible – in the Book of Ezekiel, starting in chapter 38, and in the Book of Zechariah, beginning in chapter 12.

The connection between the War of Gog and Magog and Sukkot is made explicit in Zechariah 14:16, which discusses the annual celebration in Jerusalem on Sukkot, following the War of Gog and Magog.

“And it will come to pass that everyone left of the nations who came up against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to prostrate himself to the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.” (Zechariah 14:16)

In a recent lecture given by popular speaker Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi, there are three other connections between the holiday of Sukkot and the War of Gog and Magog.

First, the numerical value of the Hebrew term “Gog uMagog” (גוג ומגוג) is 70. According to Mizrachi, this is an allusion to the 70 nations that make up the world. When the Holy Temple stood in Jerusalem, 70 oxen were sacrificed during the week of Sukkot. Each of these 70 oxen represented one of the original 70 nations.

Second, on the Sabbath that falls during the week of Sukkot, the section of the Books of Prophets that is read in synagogues all across the world comes from the Book of Ezekiel (38:18-39:16). This passage discusses the war of Gog and Magog which is predicted to come before the Final Redemption of the Jewish people.

Third, Mizrachi states that the only reference to Gog and Magog in the Talmud, Judaism’s enormous reservoir of rabbinic teachings, is in the tractate named Sukkot. Amidst a discussion of the death of the Yetzer Hara (Evil Inclination) in Messianic times, the Talmud speaks of the mourning that will accompany the death of Moshiach ben Yosef (the first Messiah from the Tribe of Joseph) who will be killed in the War of Gog and Magog.

Mizrachi puts these pieces together and emphasizes that, based on the mystical tradition of Judaism known as Kabbalah, the rabbis of the Talmud understood, “that the time that has the highest chance to have this war is Sukkot, and especially this year, when it is the end of Shmittah.”

“The Gemara (Talmud) says that in the end of shvyit (the seventh year, which is a Shmittah year), Moshiach ben David (Messiah, son of David) [will] come,” Mizrachi told Breaking Israel News, emphasizing that “all the signs that the Gemara gave [for the era preceding the Messiah] already happened.”

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...r-gog-magog-jewish-world/#igBUEM0v2Rbc3x5r.99

Alien

Do We Need To Worry About Gog and Magog?

Almost every end-time teaching today has Gog/Magog invading Israel before the coming of Messiah. All the Biblical nations mentioned in this invasion have been matched up with today’s countries and are being carefully monitored. With Russia’s sudden reentry into the Middle East allied with Syria and Iran many are asking nervously, “is this Gog’s Axis of Evil?”

But could all our concern about Gog’s army be completely misplaced? The Bible only mentions Gog and Magog in two places: Ezekiel 38:1- 39:16 and Revelation 20:7-11. Ezekiel’s prophecy doesn’t give us a precise timing for Gog’s attack other than he will be summoned “in the latter years.” But John’s revelation is very specific. He places Gog’s invasion at the end of the 1000-year reign of Messiah.

So why are so many biblical prognosticators certain Gog will attack before Yeshua even gets here? Especially when the conditions needed to provoke his attack in Ezekiel’s prophecy depict the supernatural peace of the Messianic Age? Ezekiel’s prophecy describes an Israel – “restored from the sword, whose inhabitants are …all living securely, all of them…and without walls and having no bars or gates.” But how can that type of peace and security exist prior toYeshua coming and destroying Antichrist and the evil world system? (Rev. 19:11-21)

I know many believe Antichrist will trick Israel into accepting a false peace plan. But in today’s world, does anyone seriously think Israel would dismantle its nuclear deterrent, Iron Dome defense and world-class army and air force, and just kick back and raise sheep? I don’t care how beguiling Antichrist’s peace plan might be, Israel has learned its lesson about trusting any Gentile power with its security. Their slogan is, “Never again!”

I believe it’s time to reconsider some things. When we look at the preceding chapters in Ezekiel we see a succession of prophecies that must be fulfilled for this unprecedented peace and security to be present in Israel before the Gog/Magog invasion.

Starting in chapter 28: 24,25 we read the security starts after scattered Israel comes into the land, and all her enemies “who scorned them round about” are no more. God’s holiness will then be manifested in them “in the sight of all the nations.” Neither is the case today.

In chapter 34, we learn the scattered ‘sheep’ of BOTH Israel’s two kingdoms must be regathered, not just the descendants of Judah, and all living under one shepherd, Messiah. “And I will make a covenant of peace with them…and they will live securely and no one will make them afraid” (v. 25). Even harmful animals will be eliminated so the people “…may sleep in the woods.”

In chapter 37 we have the famous two-stick prophecy that graphically symbolizes the reunion of Judah and Israel under “My servant David.” And it states, “I will make a covenant of peace with them” – which results in Israel entering her Millennium rest with “…My sanctuary in their midst forever.”

That brings us to chapter 38 where we find this amazing peace now in place and Gog being summoned “after many days” to attack “the land restored from the sword” and those “who are at rest.” Surely this describes the millennial reign of Messiah when “the wolf will live with the lamb” (Isa. 11:6). And “nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again learn war” (Isaiah 2:4) – that is, until Satan is let loose one more time!

If so, whatever Russia’s presence might mean today, we know Gog won’t show up for at least another thousand years!

Maybe we should be focusing on what’s needed to bring about this awesome end-time peace and security – namely, the reunion of Judah and Israel. And if this growing fellowship of Zionist Christians and Jews today isn’t the start of that reunion, I don’t know what is.

Brian Hennessy is the author of Valley of the Steeples, available at:ketchpublishing/BrianHennessyBooks.htm

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/27599/Default.aspx

Zebra

Country flag
Gog et Magog Aujourd'hui 1/2

Published on Sep 4, 2012, by Imran Nazar Hosein Fr

.......................................................................................................................................................

Gog et Magog Aujourd'hui 2/2

Published on Sep 4, 2012, by Imran Nazar Hosein Fr

apple

Buddha? Never. He never went to give speeches and ask people to create a religion on his name. He didn't have an army. In fact, he left his kingdom (future kingdom), gold and all earthly pleasures to seek eternal happiness. This is in all ways completely contradictory to Islam and Christianity.
Understand Buddhist people have a trouble with the comparison, and Muslims definitely would, But, to Christians, while there are massive problems with making any comparisons, and it's a basically useless thing to do, Jesus Christ's crucifixion and Buddha's death aren't so different.

@Alien

I'm not going to watch your video, three posts up. But your post two posts up talking about sukkot is Jewish. Don't know enough about Judaism to say whether it's making any sensible point. Your post above is by a extremely marginalised, "fringey", evangelist Protestant.

The Book of Revelations is, debatably, the most complex and difficult to understand book in the New Testament.

Attempting to start a discuss on it, by someone who doesn't even know the New Testament is part of the Holy Bible i.e. Pmaitra is beyond stupid.

End time prophecies tend to be done redneck loonies who coincidentally, or not, tend to live in Pmaitra's part of the USA.

These hardcore, hardline Evangelists, who "left wing, friend of Russia" Pmaitra is apparently familiar with, really, really do understand the Bible. This isn't the forum to discuss their ideas as a very profound knowledge of the Bible, and the Christian interpretation of it, is required to get what they mean.

The other people who like to refer to the Book of Revelations are completely insane. And I do mean insane, as in, lock them up in a padded room as they are a danger to themselves and others.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@pmaitra-ji had started a great thread and I wanted to cash in before the thread gets to the backroom ….. Coming directly to the point, basically I feel that you cant take an allegorical book and use specifics onto it …the book of revelation or apocalypse in most latin languages is a book of types and uses metaphorical language …and all you have to do is make a mistake along the line and if followed faithfully, that leads to a totally incorrect bunch of inferences.

Look at it theis way, you have a whole list of relatively simple arithmetic process - let say you have a hundred arithmetic operations of multiply divide add and subtract followed by ten multiplication operations of a few hundred

Once you make a mistake especially at or near the beginning, you have a mistake multiplied and further multiplied so that the end result, being a few hundred operations, that end result will be totally off the correct answer.

That is what I feel is happening in all these highly respected top dick and harrys who are propping up everywhere , especially these days as it become more apparent that something great is indeed happening and it seems to be pointing of what I would call the beginning of the intermediate stage of the end of the anglo-saxon rule of the world and given that the anglo-saxons had proliferated WMD’s we therefore have moved from the possibility to the probability of the end of the entire physical world within the next 20 years give or take 5 years or so .

One of the videos given above, sheikh imran hosein has said on his you tube videos a number of times, in a number of his videos that he had dreams in 0ct 2014 and based on a similar dreams that he had 2 years before the 9/11 event he thus says that it would be 2 years since oct 2014 that we would see in this physical world the nuclear carnage that he saw in his dreams in 2014 - making the new event to happen in oct 2016 and I suppose he would have to add his plus or minus to it , and that is fair play which I would afford him as indeed I have afforded anyone else ….

Personally I agree with his process of the events although I feel his timing is a bit too soon - he is fantastically accurate and with great insight in the interpretation of world events but I feel he has allowed is dream to overpower his otherwise surprisingly accurate interpretation and go for a two year timing and I think it is rather too soon ….. Give it another 15 years and I think he will be spot on!!

Btw I DO accept Islamic eschatology as having a lot of weight because although I accept the bible as the word of G, I do not rule out portions of accuracy in other books - , ths , it is with much respect and reverence I look at the various scriptures which are held sacred by the various branches of mankind as having particular specific information for us even though I do not personally see them as the overall word of G……they have specialized knowledge as far as I believe and as long as they do not out rightly collide against the Bible , I therefore would not have any reason to reject their information and exhortations

Bottom line therefore is that I interpret those parts of the book of revelation ( Christian eschatology ) as approximate guide to tell us to live ready as the end Is near …..it is not for the purpose of very accurate interpretation and not for the timing for building bunkers or making money on the stock or financial exchanges or even as a guide for buying or selling property !!

So afaik - the events are basically that the Israeli society which had been a wanderer and homeless nation for hundreds of years , will return to the middle east areas as a nation laving no long under someone else but being a free nation and the determiner of their own future … which has already happened …next the WMD’s to exist in large numbers and with many nations having their own arsenals so that the thermo nuke wars could theoretically take place, ….. ) And today indeed we see all that happening

Next we need to see the RoP world come against Israel and Israel being nuked plus Is would nuke RoP in defence and the people who belong to G will be lif ted off the face of the earth and this is the pure group who will avoid the suffering .

So it is between the NoI nation of Israel ) and the RoP and
And any participation of Russia or indeed prc china would be ancillary in the sense of supplying information or indirectly supplying weapons which is already now taking place so it will not be a direct involvement of Russia or even china …..also beat in mind the surprising rapidity of the diametrically changing demographics of these days including today’s Europe where they say RoP will be I majority n many EU regions in 3 decades - - similarly one major reason the soviet union split is due to internal RoP demographics and there will be a double whammy to this as white Russians fail to produce but RoP are doing the exact opposite - the hugely and rapidly changing RoP demographics in Russia will for ec their government to supply arms to those RoP attacking Israel while many RoP from Russia will themselves go on a personal basis to fight NoI ( indeed as many are in ISIS )

So before the 4th world war of thermo nukes we have the peaceful 3rd world war of demographics where the RoP , being a peaceful war, is well poised to win ? And what about India , can we learn from RoP ?
somewhere in that process of Israel being nuked and in their defence using nukes themselves, the carnage will be so great that G will say , it is enough and he will intervene to stop the whole thing

The antichrist will usurp control and rule the whole world under a kind of one world government - so the capital will be in the middle east and no more national status and we may be seeing some precursor of all that in the EU and in the NAFTA treaties where continental government has taken over national sovereignty

The suffering of mankind under the one world rule will be great and G will again intervene and lift his people off the face of the earth a second time and will remove the antichrist

The rest is of religious significance of war between G and The Shytan and that will be later and imho too far away for us to see the relationship with the physical world

Regards,
R

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @apple @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan

@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@DingDong@ersakthivel@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run
@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indibomber@jackprince
@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit
@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer @sydsnyper
@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21@VIP@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

@Nicky G@FRYCRY @Chinmoy @Vishwarupa

@Akim @gadeshi @Gabriel92 @jouni
@ajtr @Zarvan @mussalman @Neo

Last edited:

jouni

We see these kind of predictions every few years, so far none of the apocalypses have been materialized. I do not think this will either. Glad to see Hindus discussing with such enthusiasms and insight Christian matters. It tells me that you are blessed.

Ps. Just in case I asked my friend who is shaman to check with "noitarumpu" if there is any big events on sight. He also saw none.

pmaitra

@roma, no worries. This thread will not go into the backroom as long as the discussion is civil. Now, I read your post, which was indeed very enlightening. I did lose out when you mentioned RoP. Can you please explain what is RoP?

@jouni, do shamans have a significant following in Finland?

To both @roma and @jouni, since this is in the Members' Corner, feel free to add your personal analyses, or analyses by individuals you find interesting.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I don’t care how beguiling Antichrist’s peace plan might be, Israel has learned its lesson about trusting any Gentile power with its security. Their slogan is, “Never again!”
Do we know who these so called Gentiles are, who should not be trusted? The term Gentile itself could be a mistranslation, as no exact equivalent exists in Hebrew.

Surely this describes the millennial reign of Messiah when “the wolf will live with the lamb” (Isa. 11:6).
What is the wolf that is living, or will live, with the lamb? It is understood that we will not be able to identify the wolf, because if we did so, the prophesy might not be fulfilled.

And “nation will not lift up sword against nation, and never again learn war” (Isaiah 2:4) – that is, until Satan is let loose one more time!
Again, we will not know the truth, but no harm speculating as to who this Satan might be?

Zebra

Country flag
.......... since this is in the Members' Corner, feel free to add your personal analyses, or analyses by individuals you find interesting.
Most of the video clips in thread are based on Bible, which I never read in my life, to be honest.

Still, my two cents.........in this case also, there are two sides as it appears. One Jews and other Muslims.

I tried to get video clips of a Muslim scholar for their point of view.

But I am not happy to buy the end part of the second video.

Anyway, he did talked about tough time ahead for Israel as a country and Arabs as a power player.

apple

Glad to see Hindus discussing with such enthusiasms and insight Christian matters. It tells me that you are blessed.

Ps. Just in case I asked my friend who is shaman to check with "noitarumpu" if there is any big events on sight. He also saw none.
There's a couple of Muslims who've made comments. Their's tend to be the more accurate, less insane comments.

And while 95% or Roma's mail just above yours is "spectacularly awesome", in his first paragraph he demonstrates a sound knowledge of the Bible and the jewish concepts behind it which he didn't learn in 5 minutes from wiki.

But seriously Roma, have a cup of cha and do some yoga(or something), buddy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@blue marlin Somehow he's managed to lower the bar on the level of discussion. It's not so much his ignorance (no person know everything) it's more his conviction that he is, somehow, all knowing that makes him such a special person.

What do Muslims call gentiles? How is it translated in the Islamic Bible?

jouni

@jouni, do shamans have a significant following in Finland?
Here in the north it is quite common to go to Shaman when you see restless spirits wandering in your home or outside. He can deal with those restless spirits and help them to move to eternity.

Close to my village there were big battles during Winter War and spirits are plenty. Of course today's shamans do not wear reindeer skin and use witch drum... they wear Wolfskin (http://www.jack-wolfskin.com/) and use I-Phone instead.

Local Shaman predicted Winter War and building of railroad years before they were built. So yes, Shamanism is a part of our daily life.

Before mobile phones were invented it was common to send "etiäinen" before hand to warn housefolk that someone was coming. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiäinen

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Interesting thread, I will check the videos then post on this thread.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Its true.... as gog gobbled up macgogs burger in maddonalds he chocked on jewsus c*ck and had a migrane...

I hate these a**holes, everytime there is a crisis a christian scum pops up with its dumb doom theory that never worked in 2000years. I hate these retards and their macok cookadoodle story...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Please ban the thread starter...Or move this to trash or fantasy section..

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
You have to remember Jews & Arabs have no problems lying so you need to see stuff in historical context.

Syria Turkey had Hindu kings, Semitics are obviously enemies of our culture.

Now you see & understand,

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
He can deal with those restless spirits and help them to move to eternity.
Close to my village there were big battles during Winter War and spirits are plenty.

Before mobile phones were invented it was common to send "etiäinen" before hand to warn housefolk that someone was coming. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiäinen
Have felt etiainen phenomenon before in Canadian forested areas during winter evenings.

Northern places are cool, for short periods. .

Global Defence

Articles