Don’t ‘meddle’ in Nepal, Sri Lanka, China media warns India

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sri Lanka is killing Tamil fishermen and India is doing nothing, so we are far from the status that we start to come between Sino - Lankan ties.

As far as Nepal is concerned there is hardly any significant China - Nepal ties to threaten India.

captscooby81

Country flag
Yup it s such a shame being big brother in the area we cant even pull up the srilankan government for its killing of our Indian fisherman .. not sure why our foreign policy lies in Limbo always .. We never had one strong foreign policy to deal with our friends and foes ..

Sri Lanka is killing Tamil fishermen and India is doing nothing, so we are far from the status that we start to come between Sino - Lankan ties.

As far as Nepal is concerned there is hardly any significant China - Nepal ties to threaten India.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yup it s such a shame being big brother in the area we cant even pull up the srilankan government for its killing of our Indian fisherman .. not sure why our foreign policy lies in Limbo always .. We never had one strong foreign policy to deal with our friends and foes ..
Firstly, India should made one thing clear to Lankans that killing of any Fishermen is the reddest line anyone can cross. At best they can arrest them but India won't tolerate killings of Tamil Fishermen by Lankans.

Even Pakis afraid of shooting Indian fishermen.

Secondly, India should annex our Territory Katchathevu Island ceded by Indian govt. Any compromise on that island should be depend on one condition that is no Chinese lizards in our backyard.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
If any country has problems with us they will contact us, why Chinese have to come between?

Chinese have to mind there business of spreading nukes and missiles and supporting terrorists countries.

captscooby81

Country flag
Seriously when it comes to gifting our territory to others we have nothing smaller than heart of santa clauss .. Baap ne Kashmir de diya pakistan kho aur Beti ne Katchatheevu diya Srilankan s kho ..:frusty: ab sirf bachi puchi hai apne pass ...Even i am surprised the indian government don't raise this issue even pakistan just arrest our fisherman in sir creek but here the srilankan navy just blindly shoots and goes off ..

Firstly, India should made one thing clear to Lankans that killing of any Fishermen is the reddest line anyone can cross. At best they can arrest them but India won't tolerate killings of Tamil Fishermen by Lankans.

Even Pakis afraid of shooting Indian fishermen.

Secondly, India should annex our Territory Katchathevu Island ceded by Indian govt. Any compromise on that island should be depend on one condition that is no Chinese lizards in our backyard.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
why am i smiling at these threats instead of looking at it with some concern ?is something wrong with me?
Yes! You're just 'smiling' at these silly, childish, ludicrous, harebrained, frivolous Chinese 'threats' from a rag of a tabloid called the Global Times???? I'm laughing my ass off! You should too! :biggrin2:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China will fight back India’s attempts to sour our South Asia ties: State media
INDIA Updated: Mar 21, 2017 16:10 IST

It quoted a Hindustan Times report to suggest that the latest reason for India to be unnerved is the visit of defence minister Chang Wanquan to Sri Lanka and Nepal, which began Sunday.

“The tone of a report in the Hindustan Times sounds vigilant and sour. Claiming that Chang’s visit to Nepal and the first ever China-Nepal joint military drill has made New Delhi ‘nervous’, the newspaper also noted that the Nepalese government ‘cannot afford to say no to Beijing’ as if China is carrying a stick around when interacting with its neighbours,” the Global Times said.

The tone of the GT article then changed to bashing India’s foreign policy in south Asia and in relation to China: without mincing words, it said India controls Bhutan and is the reason when China-Bhutan don’t have diplomatic ties.

“The truth is, however, it is India that has been treating south Asia and the Indian Ocean as its backyard with a hard-line manner. Its uneasiness toward Beijing’s growing influence in the region is obvious. For instance, New Delhi is one of the crucial reasons why China and Bhutan, which is controlled by India economically and diplomatically, have not yet established diplomatic relations,” the article, written by Ai Jun, said.

Read more

“India’s vigilance against China has also affected Sri Lanka and Nepal’s relations with Beijing. Even if they are trying to balance between the two giant neighbours, New Delhi still regards their neutrality as a pro-Beijing policy,” Ai wrote.

Ai added: “Whenever a top leader from those countries visits China, the Indian media would hype that India is losing them or China’s emerging weight in south Asia will be New Delhi’s new threat.”

The article had a word of advice for India.

“New Delhi should stop being extremely sensitive toward each and every move between China and its neighbours. Sri Lanka and Nepal are actually looking forward to joint projects with China, given their poor infrastructure,” it said.

“When an increasing number of Chinese companies get established in these countries, it is inevitable that Beijing will boost defence collaboration with them to protect not only China’s, but also the region’s interest.”

The GT article didn’t mention that the Indian Army chief Gen Bipin Rawat will be visiting Nepal between March 28 and March 31 at the invitation of the government of Nepal.
This is a confirmation that India is screwing china.

Flame Thrower

Jub dost banake kam ho zakta hai patrick to dushman ku bane this thread reminds me of the same
Because there is no permanent friend or enemy in the international politics only personal interests.

Currently our interests collide with the dragon

We tried once and got 1962, I don't want history to be repeated

captscooby81

Country flag
Slight change its the Dragons interest which is now colliding with so many others .. Like Routing CPEC into Disputed POK which is our territory .. We are not building any port or roads into the Dragons path...its the dragon which is circling us from myanmar srilanka maldives and pakistan

Because there is no permanent friend or enemy in the international politics only personal interests.

Currently our interests collide with the dragon

We tried once and got 1962, I don't want history to be repeated

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Slight change its the Dragons interest which is now colliding with so many others .. Like Routing CPEC into Disputed POK which is our territory .. We are not building any port or roads into the Dragons path...its the dragon which is circling us from myanmar srilanka maldives and pakistan
The best response to china would be recognise taiwan...........................

captscooby81

Country flag
Naah Naah :nono:.. All the dragon wants is a big scapegoat a Goat which it wants to Burn brutally so that all the other goats don t dare to cross the line again with the dragon ... The Chinese wont shy away from getting into a war be it direct or indirect with India..We are the next bigger power economically and military in the region after China.. if they shut us down or cripple with one Bloody War . They wont need to fight another war again vietnam or Japan will just shut their ass forever and wont get any closer to china ..

The best response to china would be recognise taiwan...........................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Naah Naah :nono:.. All the dragon wants is a big scapegoat a Goat which it wants to Burn brutally so that all the other goats don t dare to cross the line again with the dragon ... The Chinese wont shy away from getting into a war be it direct or indirect with India..We are the next bigger power economically and military in the region after China.. if they shut us down or cripple with one Bloody War . They wont need to fight another war again vietnam or Japan will just shut their ass forever and wont get any closer to china ..
Then how do respond to the commies.........................?????????????
any bright ideas??????????????

Alright,i got one,free helicopter rides

Flame Thrower

This is the only reason why doesn't want a war with India, but it's policies will be an agressive stance towards India...

If war happens between China & India....

Russia might portrayitself as neutral state, but will help both ...

America, Japanese and Koreans will help India....

Case 1:
If India looses war (which is highly unlikely after all the support), Chinese will be recognised as major power... Japanese, Koreans and American relationship even strengthen especially on the military front...

South Asian countries will bow to China, Chinese claim on South China sea will be agreed by South Asia Countries

Russia will get 10's of billions of arms contact

America and rest of the world will forget about India....

Case 2:

If we give bloody nose to China(which is highly likely)

South Asian countries will give a damn to China...

We might become saviour of ASEAN Countries...

Our weapon export and training increases exponentially.

America will make us unofficial head of Asia, our relationship with Japan, Korea & America increases

Huge purchase orders to Russia from both India & China

Case 3

If we defeat China (which is very highly unlikely)

Problems with Aksai Chin, Arunachal Pradesh, POK and CPEC will be solved.

PRC is as good as dead, SCS claim will be destroyed, Taiwan will be recognised as new country, Tibet might revolt against what left of PRC.

Rest of the world will eat China alive...

We'll be recognised as global power....

10's of billions weapons deal to Russia...

We might become enemy of Russia...

There is a huge possibility case 2... And China doesn't want that....

It'll show agressive stance and policies towards Japan, India, America, Korea and countries in SCS but not War...

Infact China will not go into war till some other country declares war....

captscooby81

Country flag
That my friend is a very optimistic expectation , Expecting that china will not pull a gun shot in a knife fight is very optimistic especially after the 1962 experience and the current move of the Chinese in SCS

Case 1 : India loosing war to china is very likely.. we may not loose so much of our territory but china will take just what it wants . POK and parts of JK ladakh region and entire Arunachal and possible Sikkim tooo . But this defeat will start a chain of reactions , Especially from the NE states who will start the separate country movement s ..We may even see half of WB trying to get shifted to Bangladesh and parts of Lower assam too and who knows even the hyper nationalist Tamil tigers will try to create a situation in TN for secession from India ..

Case 2 : This is what you and me also expect a very strong resistance the more longer you drag the war the dragon will bleed as much as the Tiger but not get away easily with just small bruises .. For this we need a very strong force which is modernisation of Airforce in Rapid pace and also improve on our equipment for land forces

Case 3 : is highly impossible unless we are going with First strike with Nuke option :shoot:

America will never support us it will play the neutral card very nicely russia may support us just to resupply arms and ammunition and fill its vaults with lots of $...

This is the only reason why doesn't want a war with India, but it's policies will be an agressive stance towards India...

Case 1:
If India looses war (which is highly unlikely after all the support), Chinese will be recognised as major power... Japanese, Koreans and American relationship even strengthen especially on the military front...

Case 2:

If we give bloody nose to China(which is highly likely)

Case 3

If we defeat China (which is very highly unlikely)

There is a huge possibility case 2... And China doesn't want that....

It'll show agressive stance and policies towards Japan, India, America, Korea and countries in SCS but not War...

Infact China will not go into war till some other country declares war....

sthf

Country flag
@Krusty LTTE killed my PM along with several innocents so they can burn in hell for all I care. Same for the people who support them.

Tamils of SL should now look for democratic solutions with moral support from India. Time of bullets & bombs is long gone.

Flame Thrower

There is a saying in our locality i.e., "for every disease we use the same medicine!!??"

I have estimated my cases based on that one medicine i.e., Brahmos...
@captscooby81
America will aid us as much as it aided British in WW2, there is a good reason for it..If India fails, America is next....entire Asia falls under the influence of China, Chinese have lot of Influence in ME and Chinese investors will make sure that ME slips American hands so is Africa...

In short, it will hardly take a decade for China to create new world order after Indo China war (assuming China wins it).

Even if America is not interested, it will make sure that Chinese suffer a massive damage and India is not humiliated...

Well, like I said..."One medicine for every problem"...

We need atleast 1000 Brahmos on Chines front alone the more air launched version the better... On a primary step these will be used to take out S-400s, Hq-9s in the area...

With the support of Il-76 we'll launch multiple salvos of Brahmos to take the Runways and next followed by flankers in Bombing roles...

Once the all the airbases in and around 500km radius of Tawang and Aksai Chin are destroyed we harass PLA and destroy infrastructure in Tibet to buy some time...

What happens at sea is another thing and I am damn sure that we have far better chances at sea than at Tawang or Aksai Chin..

My Argument has couple of flaws

Only 42 of Flankers are being upgraded to carry Brahmos

Brahmos NG is another missile but, I doubt we will have enough manufactured ready for both sea and ground attack role...

Assuming J 20s and J31s are manufactured in less than 300 in total by the time of war...

Agressive air sorties by Japs and Korean F 35s to make sure few J20s and J 31s stay to protect Beijing...

America provide us Satellite imagery and secret operating location of J 20/31

My theory will work perfectly till 2025 scenario and drastically becomes ineffective after every passing year assuming we don't have FGFA/AMCA prototype...

My take on case 3 is though it is highly unlikely to happen but history has always something similar and we cherish the memories of Rezang la battle or Longewala battle or attack on Tiger hill...
It is the man behind the machine who performed above and beyond

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
China is such a horrible competitor. It fuels the our lunatic neighbor Pakistan by handing it weapons and free goodies to keep us occupied. Meanwhile trying to project power by building ports all around us in Pakistan, Srilanka. Building CPEC through POK. (side note : what a joke CPEC is !). Trying to influence Nepal, Bangladesh and Myanmar. And now they have the audacity to tell us how we shouldn't meddle with OUR neighbors. Add to that our very own- horrible foreign policies that we have had for decades of turning the other cheek, and believing blindly in the UN. What a crapshoot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles