Don't carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad

Blackwater

Don't carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad, Hafiz Saeed says:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LAHORE: Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed has given a 'fatwa' that militant activities within Pakistan cannot be considered a part of 'jihad' and asked terrorists to desist from carrying out attacks in the country.

"Militant activities in Pakistan do not fall in the category of jihad. I appeal to all jihadi organizations not to carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad (holy war). America and India are taking benefit from their activities," Saeed alleged in a statement.

Saeed, the 2008 Mumbai attacks mastermind who heads the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, issued the statement after the banned Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Balochistan Liberation Army carried out attacks in the southwestern province of Balochistan.

On Saturday, the BLA attacked and destroyed the Quaid-e-Azam Residency in Ziarat, a historic building where Pakistan's founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah had spent his last days.

A policeman was killed in the attack. Hours after that incident, LeJ militants blew up a women's university bus and stormed a hospital in Quetta, killing 25 people, including 14 women students and four nurses.

Saaed claimed the US, India and the West were hatching a conspiracy against Pakistan.

"They want infighting among different schools of thought to achieve their vested interest," Saeed claimed.

He alleged efforts were being made to pitch other groups against the JuD.

He said: "Our strength is in unity and not in infighting among us. However, Muslims will have to continue jihad to maintain their freedom".

Don't carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad, Hafiz Saeed says - The Times of India

trackwhack

Open admission that they have lost all control of the loonies. What next radio broadcasts begging for mercy?

Maybe sending the talibunnies a few thousand camels and goats may keep them distracted for some time. But I guess at least some of them would prefer the 72 bitches and blow themselves up.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Is it written anywhere in the Islamic triology that attacking inside Pakistan is not Jihad? This Hafiz Saeed has sold his "Imaan" to the ISI, what if Kafirs' population rises in Pakistan due to the peace? What if Shia and Ahmadis are left untouched ? Wont they corrupt Islam ? :heh:

Alpha1

Is it written anywhere in the Islamic triology that attacking inside Pakistan is not Jihad?
DO you even know what Jihad IS??
This Hafiz Saeed has sold his "Imaan" to the ISI, what if Kafirs' population rises in Pakistan due to the peace?
Sorry, we cant butcher them like you Butcher muslims in India :D
What if Shia and Ahmadis are left untouched ? Wont they corrupt Islam ? :heh:
Who told you that???
:pop:
sorry we cant treat them like you people treat Dalit etc,etc,etc

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Who told you that???
The situation in our respective nations makes it pretty clear who treats whom better.

In our nation, with reservations and societal change, caste discrimination is on its way out, and is already out of urban areas. And really, do you hear about targeted Dalit killings in India the way you deranged beasts kill each other in the name of Islam?

Whenever we have had Hindu-Muslim riots in India, both communities have lost lives, both communities have suffered. Only a Paki will talk about "Muslim deaths" as though Muslim lives are the only valuable ones in the world.

This obsession with Islam and purity of Islam has already ruined your country, and it will only get worse. The kind of news that comes out of your country on a daily basis is enough to make anyone cringe. You are a nation of Islam-obsessed beasts, and you have no future, the way things are going, unless you give up your Islam obsession.

Alpha1

The situation in our respective nations makes it pretty clear who treats whom better.

In our nation, with reservations and societal change, caste discrimination is on its way out, and is already out of urban areas.
Oh Realy ? :lol:
Should I quote WIKI , TOI ? Or some other?

And really, do you hear about targeted Dalit killings in India the way you deranged beasts kill each other in the name of Islam?

Whenever we have had Hindu-Muslim riots in India, both communities have lost lives, both communities have suffered. Only a Paki will talk about "Muslim deaths" as though Muslim lives are the only valuable ones in the world.

This obsession with Islam and purity of Islam has already ruined your country, and it will only get worse. The kind of news that comes out of your country on a daily basis is enough to make anyone cringe. You are a nation of Islam-obsessed beasts, and you have no future, the way things are going, unless you give up your Islam obsession.
Dont let me start about your nation's Obsession with Rapes!
Your Slums, farmers committing suicides!
26 seperatist Orgs
And Islam is Not the cause of our Downfall. Rather Its the Exact Opposite-
The moment we start comming near Islam again, Muslim History is the proof How great muslims were, when muslims were good muslims!

Last edited:

aragorn

Would you mind telling us what is Jihad?

If they are being butchered in india, then they must be on the verge of extinction just like hindus in ----stan...

Who told you that???

Shias, Ahmadias are treated like kings in ----stan i guess?? :D

Read in red...

aragorn

26 seperatist Orgs
The moment we start comming near Islam again, Muslim History is the proof How great muslims were, when muslims were good muslims!
Thanks for accepting that muslims nowadays are not good. :D

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

26 seperatist Orgs
Caste discrimination in India has reduced to a great extent, and is on the way out. What the ---- will you "quote"? In Pakiland, things are getting worse while things get better in India everyday. Societal attitudes of middle-class urban India are usually completely caste-agnostic. And even in the villages and rural areas where there is societal discrimination, you may probably hear of only the occasional stray incident, and that too mainly from UP and Haryana regions.

Compare that with the state your shitty nation is in today. Only a shameless fellow will try to make such a comparison.

And as far as rapes are concerned, India's rape statistics are better than most nations, including most Western nations. We make a big deal even out of those number of rapes precisely because we strive for constant improvement. Whether caste discrimination or rape statistics, Indians try to introspect and improve.

Whereas Pakis try to "purify" by killing and genocide.

Whether you agree or not, your issue is Islam-obsession. Anyway, it suits us fine if you keep taking the same stance that you have been taking so far. Nothing will give us greater pleasure than seeing your nation get into the pits deeper and deeper.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Another ignorant Pakistani!

Yeah, butchering and suppressing Non-Muslims is Jihad as it is proved with your behavior and acts, read the history of Jihad and see how many innocent non-Muslims have lost their lives due to that. Don't give me bookish definition of Jihad as it is just an excuse to avoid criticism.

And what is happening in Pakistan with Shias, Ahamadis, Hindus and others ? Why do we hear news of bomb-blasts at least one in a day ? :cool2:

Who told you that???
The murder of Shias on a daily basis in your country not only says but proves so.
Dalits are given reservation here, even a Dalit with 55% marks may become a Judge or a Collector here or at least we let them live. But I am glad that you treat Shias, Ahamadis and Hazaras with bombs & bullets in Pakistan .

Quote from Dawn lol!

First tell me why did you Pakistani Muslims rape 3,00,000 women in Bangladesh during 1971 war in the name of Islam (that is 10 times more than the collective number of rapes occurred in India in the last 60 years!!)??

Your slums and farmers are lucky, they don't even need to commit suicide, your fellow terrorists bomb/shoot them.
26 seperatist Orgs
Mostly ISI funded and supported orgs.
And who is fighting for Baloch freedom ? Sindhudesh freedom ? Bangladesh has already got freedom from you.
Another grand mistake, who was great Taimur the lame ? (looter,rapist,invader) Mahmood Ghazanavi (again a looter,rapist,invader), Moh. Bin Qasim (the first invader and looter) ? Mohammad Kasab ? :rofl:

Blackwater

Who told you that???

you not only butcher Hindus,christian and Sikhs but Muslims and few goras too.

dalits in india holding important position in india,they get reservation in govt jobs,

cant can not be said in ur country

Blackwater

26 seperatist Orgs

should i quote,geo,dawn,arynews, express tribune about discrimination, bachabaazi and rapes in pakistan

As if u dont have rapes, can u name each 26 separatist movement in india,

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think what he is saying is Jihad starts from home, so all Pakistanis should be Jihadis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles