DFI gets rid of BAN!!

SHASH2K2

Whether we personally hate or like AJTR one thing is sure that she has given a lot to this forum and no one can deny that. Anyways even if she is back her posts will be moderated by mods so no need to worry . Chill guys.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne'er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
This is a pretty sensible rule.
But I wonder, Isn't Ahmed heartbroken, now that he can't ban people ? :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This is a pretty sensible rule.
But I wonder, Isn't Ahmed heartbroken, now that he can't ban people ? :D
A lot of us are heartbroken. It's as if Government of India suddenly banned sale and consumption of all non-veg food.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am the least affected by this. My ban count is not all that flattering.

sandeepdg

That's a good initiative, Yusuf and everyone else on the admin panel !! :emot112: Keep up the good work !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He is Yusuf and not Ahmed.

He is quite vigilant and of which there is no doubt.

It maybe mentioned that he is doing it for free, sparing much time from his occupation. Thus, it is social service that he is rendering. Many of us appreciate this.

I assure you that he is quite fair.

It is time that people understand how psyops are carried out and what disinformation can cause.

The very fact that some are rooting for ajtr indicates that the agenda launched by the poster has been successful and the poster has achieved the aim.

Sadly for ajtr and his/her ilk, the Moderators are made of sterner stuff to fall prey, even if others do.

On the issue of Freedom of Speech, the forum does not curb anyone. However, if some feel seditious posts should be allowed, it would be a wrong interpretation of freedom of speech because it is against the concept of India as enshrined in the Constitution.

If a foreigner should state such sentiments, it maybe remembered he has no obligation to India and so that would not be sedition. Such a person can be taken on with appropriate rejoinders and made to look like a Punch and Judy show. There are adequate number of posters who are knowledgeable and capable of putting such characters in their place and show them where the butter lies.

In so far as Ban, if there are these odd posters, then their posts would be monitored and if found suitable will be allowed. If the posts are asinine, then it would be suitably moderated before posting. It will thus prevent any hard feelings or alienation that the forum was not fair and not giving the person a chance to participate.

Last edited:

Abir

That's good initiative! Unique initiatives like this will attract more crowd to this forum.

KS

Bye bye DFI
But what about suicide trolls ?? One whose only aim in registering is trolling ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But what about suicide trolls ?? One whose only aim in registering is trolling ?
If they have committed suicide, they are with God or with the Devil, depends on their karma.

:)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I always know its Yusuf's conspiracy against his arch rival ahmedsid. No more ban!! ahmedsid where are you?:emot15::happy_2:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ahmedsid is not the ban man.

He is a cool cat who can see in the dark and the darkness that some want to spread!

:)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles