DFI completes 4!!

prestigiousindian

Congrats to all the founding members u guys have done such a wonderful thing... And congrats to all other DFI friends here........:thumb::namaste::thumb:

Illusive

Country flag
DFI has evolved really well, i hope more Indian members join from north-east states and other states which are represented less.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Congratulations to the DFI team!
What new features can we look out for in the coming year?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Congratulations!

]The hard work of the Admins, Mods and Posters have got it where it is now!

natarajan

great and congratulation,i am proud that i was with DFI for almost 3 years 7 months

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I still remember the very first post that I saw on DFI, in September 2009. It was made by Vladimir79, about Chinese SAM systems. I wonder if that post is still around? :notsure:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Congratulations to all old and new DFI members. Reaching this milestone couldn't have been possible without addictive love all of us have towards this site. We have come far, fought many attacks, sailed through every problem and have grown even more popular than before. Sometimes I search on Google and DFI pages show up before any other corner on internet picks up the issue. We are now growing more than just a forum board, Homepage portal with articles from our esteemed members are making us an unique place discussing issues and asserting views of experts, young aspiring Indians as well as learned people from across the world.

And the credits to keep this place running selflessly, shooting down every trouble 24/7 entirely goes to DFI Management Team. They work in background day and night to help this place stay strong even while managing their personal life. In my life have seen very few examples of such teamwork selflessly working for constructive & positive goals. Once again congrats to all !

Long live DFI ! :hat:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I still remember the very first PM I got. It was from @Singh welcoming me to DFI and it was not any automated stuff but a personalized one. And with very kind and flattering words!

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
What will the future hold?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What will the future hold?
Future is what tr members do. DFI was founded and today one person is funding the while thing and left it on the members to make this place even better. Well basically DFI is on autopilot now.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
At first I joined PDF by mistake, and one day I found DFI, and it felt like a fresh breath of wisdom so I remained here and left PDF. Learned a lot through it, Thank you all guys, Mods, Admins for this site, discussions and love :) BTW I also joined it in 2009! Long live DFI !

sob

Mod
Country flag
Congratulations to all the members here for one of the many milestones that have been achieved.

Special mention should be made for the admins and mods.

I joined in May 2009, got an invite from am fellow member at WAB, took me some time but this is so addictive that I have not been to WAB for nearly 3 years now.

Going by the people in the know of the things, a very special thanks to @Singh for coming to the rescue at a very critical point.

Last edited by a moderator:

H.A.

Congratulations to the DFI Team in particular and members in general.......DFI has become an addiction to me now. Its the only forum where i have stayed "active" for so long and it is purely because of the quality of content posted on the forum....Cheers and keep it up guys....

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Future is what tr members do. DFI was founded and today one person is funding the while thing and left it on the members to make this place even better. Well basically DFI is on autopilot now.
Can you again provide some information on donations to DFI?

I may need to open a new PayPal account...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
DFI was founded today in 2009. We have come a long way from the humble beginnings.

Wishes to all members here for making DFI what it is today!
Many happy returns of the day.

May you and all members prosper.

But at what time
Ah are you an astrologer ??

And special mentions to Singh, Yusuf, Kunal and the old man Ray . Thanks indeed...

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Congratulations everyone.
It is so gratifying to see your labour of love, survive and now thrive. :)
Well done all DFItes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles