DFI Awards 2012

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I have been suffering from ankylosing spondylosis for the last two years. It is a debilitatingly painful disesse, accompanied by near paralysis of the lower limb. DFI has been my oasis of escape in this malady. This sort of makes it hard to write. Once my pain decreases, I will try to write more.
Get well soon and take care!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I have been suffering from ankylosing spondylosis for the last two years. It is a debilitatingly painful disesse, accompanied by near paralysis of the lower limb. DFI has been my oasis of escape in this malady. This sort of makes it hard to write. Once my pain decreases, I will try to write more.
Our best wishes for your speedy recovery.
It is great to know that DFI is visited by people even in their hard times. I'm sure it means a lot to the staff. :)
Take Care

KS

Bye bye DFI
Very very sorry to hear that mate. :( Even though you wrote few posts, most of them were insightful and were a joy to read and think over. May Bhagwan help you through this tough time and you recover and come out tougher than ever.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Wishing you a speedy recovery

KS

Bye bye DFI
Most clueless poster 2012: @farhan_9909
I dont think he was clueless. Maybe innocent.

But it would be good if bashing him un-necessarily stops.

Rest of the post, good choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Would you be able to use a speech/voice to text program?

Chrome has this one.

How to use Chrome's speech-to-text | How To - CNET

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I dont think he was clueless. Maybe innocent.

But it would be good if bashing him un-necessarily stops.

Rest of the post, good choices.
Innocent? He is 40 years old (so he claims) not 14.

balai_c

Thanks, folks, appreciate the heartfelt support from everyone. Unfortunately,this disease will remain a lifelong companion for me. My senses and upper limbs are just fine,thankfully,so I am capable of typing, and using my senses like ears. However, since my legs have severely restricted mobility, most of the time, I use my smartphone instead, for typing. The only long term treatment my current physician can think off if a hip replacement surgery.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Thanks, folks, appreciate the heartfelt support from everyone. Unfortunately,this disease will remain a lifelong companion for me. My senses and upper limbs are just fine,thankfully,so I am capable of typing, and using my senses like ears. However, since my legs have severely restricted mobility, most of the time, I use my smartphone instead, for typing. The only long term treatment my current physician can think off if a hip replacement surgery.
I dont know if its appropriate for me to say..but in US I ve seen many mobility restricted persons using a battery operated wheelchair or something where you can use a joystick and move around without anybody's help. Maybe you could look into it.:)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I dont know if its appropriate for me to say..but in US I ve seen many mobility restricted persons using a battery operated wheelchair or something where you can use a joystick and move around without anybody's help. Maybe you could look into it.:)
An aunt of mine uses it. Her son got it from the US.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles