Delhi belly

ashdoc

Country flag
Where are all the tattimasters??!!

There is a movie made for a tattibahaddurs like them , and its appropriately called delhi belly

It has a wonderful , glorious shot of--hold your breath--actual tatti !!

And the movie is interspersed with musical sounds of farts that sound like a trumpet gone horribly wrong.....

To come to the shot of tatti.....

A guy has diarrhoea......

After he unloads gallons of liquefied shit in the commode , he realises that the latrine has no running water !!

No problem.....

There is orange juice in the refrigerator to wash his behind....

But what to do about the tons of shit coming out and farts filling the atmosphere with their sweet smell ??

The tatti has to be sent to a pathologist to examine.....

But the friend sent to the pathologist mistakenly delivers it to a place where some diamonds are to be delivered.......

The person expecting the diamonds first lays out a fine red cloth and then unloads the box......and what comes out is rich chocolaty coloured part solid part liquid TATTI !!......whose aroma fills the air............nothing like it :becky:

Another scene--

To escape some people searching a hotel for them, a boy and a girl falsely enact a woman on top sex scene under a mattress to embarrass people opening the door , so that they will go away......

As the people go away , the girl climbs out of the bed , and the boy is about to--until we see a real real HARD ON under his jeans--to cover which he has to hold a pillow in front of him.......

The plot is all unrealistic--but who cares.....
There are plenty of such scenes and bharpoor gaali-galoch to keep us sniggering through out the fast paced movie-- and thats all that matters.....

Verdict--watchable.

Last edited:

indian_sukhoi

Muhahahahaha,.............rich chocolaty coloured part solid part liquid TATTI !!

Watched the movie,.......First Day First show. Did u realize it was actually a hindi dumbing i think

niharjhatn

^^^
Hmm yeah i was confused...almost like 90% of it was in English, but it didn't seem to be dubbed!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I heard this movie can increase your vocabulary, of bad words that is. Need to watch it. Have to get myself updated with the latest "gaalis".

No one can beat a punjabi I think when it comes to gaalis.

warriorextreme

Country flag
there are hundreds of movies like this made in hollywood....i seriously don't want such movies to become trend in India..

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I heard this movie can increase your vocabulary, of bad words that is. Need to watch it. Have to get myself updated with the latest "gaalis".
It doesn't have too many gaalies either

Stupid shit movie, movie is in English (extremely fake and pretentious) peppered with 1-2 Hindi gaalis, which makes whole theater laugh !

Mediocre story too !

niharjhatn

there are hundreds of movies like this made in hollywood....i seriously don't want such movies to become trend in India..
Completely agree, but hopefully, it starts something new in Hindi cinema...Bollywood is peppered by DDLJ clones, perhaps some people can dream to produce something a little different!!

Iamanidiot

No one can beat a punjabi I think when it comes to gaalis.
You must have never seen a gult use his arsenal of vocabularly.Horrible arsenal can be given WMD status

sandeepdg

The story is nothing but I so miss my college days and the random usage of "gaalis" in our general talk that I did laugh a lot when I watched it. The plots are hilarious though and neither are the "gaalis" out of place, but there's hardly anything in the story.

Global Defence

Articles