Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamanidiot

Can somebaody delete this thread as any sane discussion would be feeding trolls

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asim,

This much I know, whatever little that I know that is, DFI does not have the wherewithal to attack anyone.

Personally, I have nothing to comment on your Forum except that some Moderators are over zealous and take religion more seriously than necessary or act more 'patriotic' than the ISI.

Remember the Urine controversy where one chap raised the issue of Hindus being cow urine drinker and I quoted Shahi Bukhari with the relevant quote that Prophet Mohammed advised the people to partake in consuming Camel's Urine for good health?

What happened then?

The Pakistani blokes Cow Urine stuff was kept, but MY post was deleted and I got a long leave (called Infraction) from the Forum!

To imagine that your Moderators, who claim to know all about Islam and practically pose as mujtahid mutlaq , are so shallow and hide behind the burkha when things become uncomfortable.

I could go on, but why add to the rancour?

I have known you on the cyberspace for eons on various forums. We began as great antagonists but slowly understood to accommodate each other's viewpoints and even appreciated your band, Junoon's, tunes, but sadly, off late you seem to have drifted like a leaf and being tossed and taken forcefully adrift by strong forces of turbulent wind that heralds no new peaceful and blissful dawn!

Last edited:

Awesome

Asim, the very fact that you are being allowed to post your view point in DFI, is quite commendable. I applaud Singh for this.

You have a right to running your website , whether in profit or loss that is your decision. However if it is found to be violating GOI's guidelines than the Govt. is free to crack down ( and also face criticism from within). However your assertion that GOI is behind the DDoS, is simply preposterous.
I have also appreciated that - that is a positive sign from the DFI admins.

I have however offered and end to our feuds but that has not been accepted yet. Although there seems to be some collaboration between Pakistani-Indian-English here... If DFI can be best buds with them - why not end its feud with us?

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

I have however offered and end to our feuds but that has not been accepted yet.
It has got nothing to do with DFI, everything has got do with GOI.Go to GOI in person along with your webmaster and try to resolve your matters.Otherwise they might want to meet you.

The Fox

It's so funny.

1) First they blamed rival forums.
2) Then some ex defpk members.
3) Now Asim is blaming GoI.

I read on the other thread--Asim wrote that he didn't earn anything from defpk. But apparently he himself emailed those angry ex members not to open a new forum as defpk was his bread & butter. Also Neo who is supposed to be a friend of Asim is now a member of that other site opened by the angry crowd. Meanwhile cheenamalai is trying hard gather more donations. Not to mention his friend Tariq Khan is watching all of these with great interest. ;)

DUDE THE WAY U STRUCTURED THIS POST IT COMPLES ME 2 ASK U A QUESTION .............. ARE U " Tariq Khan " WHO HAVE CRRATED SA FAKE ACCOUNT N WATCHING OVER HERE

sob

Mod
Country flag
There is no feud from our side ( if I may say so), but then memories are not short also. We did face major attacks and as per the experts it was traced back.

Now we have emerged stronger, better prepared, but that in no way means that we are creating problems for you.

Awesome

Asim,

This much I know, whatever little that I know that is, DFI does not have the wherewithal to attack anyone.
I'll take your word for it, but you do understand that suspicions do arise when there is so much rabid hatred.

Personally, I have nothing to comment on your Forum except that some Moderators are over zealous and take religion more seriously than necessary or act more 'patriotic' than the ISI.
The mods we currently have are impeccable. I would stake my reputation on that assertion. None of them fit the category, but some mistakes happen in the due course of time and once pointed out we do course correct.

Remember the Urine controversy where one chap raised the issue of Hindus being cow urine drinker and I quoted Shahi Bukhari with the relevant quote that Prophet Mohammed advised the people to partake in consuming Camel's Urine for good health?
Both things are wrong, you know that. We have put up an official list of banned topics we don't want to see discussed on the forum - cow urine is one of them

To imagine that your Moderators, who claim to know all about Islam and practically pose as mujtahid mutlaq , are so shallow and hide behind the burkha when things become uncomfortable.

I could go on, but why add to the rancour?
You and I know that nothing is in stasis. You met me as a teenager - now I'm in my 30s. A person grows up and new realizations come towards them. I would like to think as the years have gone by, my life has been on a course of continual improvement. That's the exact kind of spirit I bring to my profession.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Express tribune and Dawn are international media houses?

Hmmmm.
Just like defpk is an "international forum" according to Asim. :pound:

I left a comment on that dawn article, yet to be approved. Essentially, defpk is not an "international forum" - it is a Pakistani forum with lot of Indian members, and fair number of members of other nationalities. The moderation is pro-Pakistan, the forum projects a pro-Pakistan view. Nothing wrong with that - that is their prerogative, but this pretense of calling it "international forum" has to stop. The day they can have sticky threads about "Balochistan insurgency" and "Shia genocide in Pakistan" in addition to "Gujarat massacre", we will consider accepting it as an "international forum".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The mods we currently have are impeccable. I would stake my reputation on that assertion. None of them fit the category, but some mistakes happen in the due course of time and once pointed out we do course correct.
Don't be so quick to stake your personal honour.

The world is a cruel space.

Just have faith in yourself.

Do the best you can.

Both things are wrong, you know that. We have put up an official list of banned topics we don't want to see discussed on the forum - cow urine is one of them
Good that some good has come out of it.

However, when I was there, the damage had been done.

You and I know that nothing is in stasis. You met me as a teenager - now I'm in my 30s. A person grows up and new realizations come towards them. I would like to think as the years have gone by, my life has been on a course of continual improvement. That's the exact kind of spirit I bring to my profession.
Good for you.

I wish you well.

You were a journalist. Are you still one? Which paper do you write for?

Are you now still steeped in music?

I believe your band Junoon is coming to India!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

I have however offered and end to our feuds but that has not been accepted yet.
As I told you in reply to your mail, there is no "feud".

I told you the reason why DFI exists is not to make money but provide a platform to Indians.

You claim you are "international" ( well a sham really).

We have proof about Ahsan DDOSing DFI but I told you we never whiner about it. We just got down and tightened our defences. We has never whined or begged for mercy on hour forum to not DDOS us.

I also told you, you getting DDOSed has nothing to do with DFI. If you say we should not expose your sites for propaganda will go against the purpose of DFI which is promotion of Indian interests. So we will expose anything anti India. If that leads to DDOS against your site is not our fault and not under our control.

At the end of the day, we'd like to see defpk banned in India. It's an anti india hate site "professionally run" as you say. Unfortunately there are many Indians who are affected with Stockholm syndrome. I hope they realize they are feeding terror outfits like defpk is albeit and online terror outfit.

Defpk milks it's members for money. Donations, subscriptions and what not. And it's called a free service!!!

Really DFI has nothing to do with your site, we have no "personal" feud. It's just that your forum is against Indian Interests which we will continue to expose.

I had given you an advice. Why don't you ban all Indian IPs if you think Indians are behind DDOS?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Asim, you stake your personal honor you said. For many of us here, you have no honor. Being really blunt but that is how it is. You swindle your members of donations and subscriptions and say you have honor? You DDOS us and then come here and say you stake your honor?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I will be fair.

Indeed Asim's Forum was propagating Pakistan's point of view, as any forum would for their own nation.

It had very 'nationalistic' (including juvenile and totally useless) posters. That also is an universal phenomenon.

The so called Bangladeshis took the cake, including Pakistanis masquerading as Bangladeshis!

Like any other forum, there were also the sane voices, and like any other forum, there were also very educated, informed and intelligent voices.

However, after being DDOSes out here and with the facts indicated on this forum, one is not too comfortable of Asim's Forum and that is God's Truth, as far as I am concerned.

My views are as perceived eons ago!

If what Yusuf states is true, then I feel horrified at being shortchanged!

This much I know is that Yusuf is well versed in analysing the cyberspace.

And he is a sharp chap!

Last edited:

Oracle

Defpuke sells Elite Member category for a sum (was advertised in their website), and many Indians have bought it. :pound:

And I don't believe how can these Pakis be so delusional. Asim in here acts like a rabbit, but it is his grandeur hate for anything Indian which is exposed, yet again. Pakistan is going down the drain, and yet instead of taking notice, these bunch of terrorists are on a malicious campaign. Yet another example why Pakistan is like AIDS, unwanted and hated the world over. A campaign aimed solely at getting more Indian members and making free money. That forum is filled with terrorist sympathizers and to be potential terrorists. Look at the Lady Terrorist a.k.a Jana. Instead of her cheap, fake, propaganda posts about India and Indians, the Queen Troll is millennial posts old. She was in WAB, posing as a persecuted Christian Indian woman faking unreal stories. She was caught burkha down and banned. Asim was there. He knows it. In defpuke, terrorists are cheered, and the 0.000001% sane voices mostly Indian are shunted out.

Propaganda is their weapon. In my view all links of dekpuke should be blocked by GoI and other related hate mongering websites from Pakistan. They serve us no purpose. Asim, when you say you support freedom of speech, you should add a line more - 'We also support terrorists and to be potential terrorists!'.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Asim, the very fact that you are being allowed to post your view point in DFI, is quite commendable. I applaud Singh for this.

You have a right to running your website , whether in profit or loss that is your decision. However if it is found to be violating GOI's guidelines than the Govt. is free to crack down ( and also face criticism from within). However your assertion that GOI is behind the DDoS, is simply preposterous.
Just want to add, If GOI, has to cut pdf in India all has to do is to privide letter to ISP and website will be blocked in India.

Kesang

I think that this sort of discussion should be done within the administrators of forums not in public.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It's the admin of one forum who went to a newspaper and accused India of DDOSing his site.

Agnostic Muslim

I have however offered and end to our feuds but that has not been accepted yet. Although there seems to be some collaboration between Pakistani-Indian-English here... If DFI can be best buds with them - why not end its feud with us?
Asim,

How on earth can you argue that you/PDF is in favor of co-existing in harmony given the latest comments by the management of PDF.

There is no collaboration between DFI and Pakistan Affairs in attacking PDF - DFI and PA could not even agree on hosting links to the other site, I disagree very strongly with some of the language and comments allowed on DFI. That said, Pakistan Affairs wants to make sure that our side of the story reaches as many people as possible, and given DFI's significantly larger user base, we chose to express our views here.

I am posting excerpts from my posts on Pakistan Affairs on the issue of these accusations of 'collaboration with DFI to attack PDF':

RazPak,

In response to my email that was largely identical to my OP, the response PDF Webmaster put up was the following:

Certain Pakistani banned ex-member who is a party with these rats on DDOSing PDF and other WDN sites just sent me an email clarifying his position of being a non-party to these attacks

When certain individuals cannot even respond with civility and resort to abusive comments, how can you expect the two sides to make peace?

Quite honestly, PDF management knows that Pakistan Affairs and the management here have nothing to do with the DDoS attacks against them, but they are using this opportunity to smear us and through that undermine our forum.
Munshi sahib,

I protested the manner in which Aryan and Superkaif were being treated after they got banned and were thinking about starting a new forum, as I had protested against the treatment of Neo and DS when they got banned and started their forum. I strongly disagree with tactics like distorting and abusing user profiles (my profile name on PDF is now apparently Sahih, and my avatar a bouncing Pooh Bear, and the post count has been manually adjusted down to 5000 or so) or bans. As I said in my OP, a forum/site will succeed on its own merits so actions such as the ones PDF management likes to take are childish, vindictive and petty. I eventually informed PDF management that I was resigning as Administrator to avoid any conflict of interest when I joined the new forum. I indicated to them that I would be willing to continue posting on their forum occasionally, much as I have been doing on DFI and WAB of late. Pakistan Affairs even passed on some information (without specifics) on potential threats being made to attack PDF, and at that point we were banned because our efforts to show sincerity backfired and we were instead accused of 'threatening PDF'.

Now, with respect to the sentiments expressed by genmirajborgza786 and others about reconciliation - here is the latest response from the Webmaster of PDF:

World Defence [email protected]
5:55 PM (14 hours ago)

to me, irfan, Asim, saeed, Z, Elmo, taimikhan, Zaki, Syed
Zain,

Go **** yourself.

I came to you guys to remove copyright violations. You guys refused and resorted to collaboration with the D F I rats to bring PDF down. All the kartoots to whom you collaborate with (and their administration) is a backhand info for me.

Dont ******* email me ever again.

Take care.
Allah Hafiz
I suppose it was nice of him to say 'Allah Hafiz' at the end after all that abusive language.

And if anyone is wondering, Pakistan Affairs very politely asked PDF management to provide Pakistan Affairs with any evidence that might support the claims that PDF/Ahsan did in fact own the copyright to the user ranks he was complaining about, or any other copyright violations he might thing we were engaged in, in response to which we have received nothing:

Asim,

There is a lot of content on the web - images, articles, websites etc. You cannot simply throw around random claims that 'XYZ is my copyright' and expect other entities to merely accept your word for it. If PDF does indeed have a copyright on any of the content you and Ahsan have referred to, please provide us the relevant documentation establishing it and/or provide us the contact information for you and/or your legal representatives to contact in order to resolve this matter.

We have committed no crime given that you and Ahsan/PDF have consistently refused to justify your claim of having a copyright on any of the content being referred to. Who has the copyright to the name 'Pakistan Defence Forum' given that there is a site by that name that predates ***********? Are you in copyright violation of their name? Members on PDF used to submit banners, artwork and logos that PDF used all the time. If you have registered any of this content then please send us the relevant documents illustrating this and for our legal representatives to review.

Regards

Pakistan Affairs Team
I am posting excerpts of our exchanges solely in the interest of transparency and to illustrate that Pakistan Affairs has done nothing wrong and that we have, at every step, attempted to comply with the law and conduct our relationship and communication with PDF management in a civilized and dignified manner, in response to which we received bans, had our accounts banned, profiles distorted, IP's banned and now have a smear campaign launched against us.

Last edited:

Awesome

Asim,

How on earth can you argue that you/PDF is in favor of co-existing in harmony given the latest comments by the management of PDF.

I am posting excerpts from my posts on Pakistan Affairs on the issue of these accusations of 'collaboration with DFI to attack PDF':
Aryan and Superkaif were being abusive to a lot of people - primarily Indians followed closely by several other nationalities.

Aryan served many bans/infractions on the forum for his abuse.

You were the one who proposed the policy of letting nationalist Pakistanis go off with a warning and clamp down on the Indians. Something everyone on the team, especially me and Elmo opposed very verbally. Its equal everything.

You (your team) and DFI here have a marriage of convenience, the type of people who are in your team are rabidly anti-Indian.

Ultimately its going to fall apart once you guys are done with your campaigns against us.

I'm talking here with the people of DFI to end the feud from their side, I'll handle Webby and make sure he calms down too against them. But obviously this has to be a two way thing. I'm only interested in ending the feud. Yusuf told me that he can't not be enemies with Pakistanis, so if he can be really chummy with Aryan and Superkaif (whose shocking words against Indians I can quote over and over), then why not us? Not friends, but end the feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles