Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
View attachment 15161

We keep saying we need implement israel like foreign policy to deal with islamic headache pakistan but we are not even close, read this comment from an israeli col
Either this Israeli is ignorant about most pusillanimous political dispensations on the face of earth or he is expecting too much from veggie Munchos.

Israelis should better buy Yoga from us instead of lessons as he suggested.

Tarun Kumar

I still hold that artillery and MBRL is the best response to this. Keep on shelling their posts day and night and kill few dozens every week. Also bring in armed drones . army needs to test dhanush on the pakis rather than wasting its time in user trials

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
View attachment 15161

We keep saying we need implement israel like foreign policy to deal with islamic headache pakistan but we are not even close, read this comment from an israeli col
Hahaha I laughed so hard while reading this Col's post. He has no Idea about GOI. Hanging Paki diplomat!!! That too on live TV!!! hahaha Does he know anything about Indian media! We can't even hang Hurriat traitors in Kashmir. Forget hanging we can't even jail them. Forget jailing we even pay for their foreign trips on tax payer's expanse.

Indian politicians are dictionary definition of spineless.

GOI knew about Paki nuclear program back in 80's. We knew exactly what facilities were being used to enrich uranium and who were the scientists. We could bomb those sites and prevent a nuclear Pak. We even had mighty USSR on our side. What did we do? NOTHING. And now GOI is crying about nuclear blackmail from Pak.

Sorry India isn't Israel. We have been socially engineered to live like a weak, defeated nation. No amount of weapons or military might can change this thinking. This is a sad reality of India.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Either this Israeli is ignorant about most pusillanimous political dispensations on the face of earth or he is expecting too much from veggie Munchos.

Israelis should better buy Yoga from us instead of lessons as he suggested.
Though I would love to see it happen, its hilarious how he expects GOI to take gutsy decisions like Israel does.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hahaha I laughed so hard while reading this Col's post. He has no Idea about GOI. Hanging Paki diplomat!!! That too on live TV!!! hahaha Does he know anything about Indian media! We can't even hang Hurriat traitors in Kashmir. Forget hanging we can't even jail them. Forget jailing we even pay for their foreign trips on tax payer's expanse.

Indian politicians are dictionary definition of spineless.

GOI knew about Paki nuclear program back in 80's. We knew exactly what facilities were being used to enrich uranium and who were the scientists. We could bomb those sites and prevent a nuclear Pak. We even had mighty USSR on our side. What did we do? NOTHING. And now GOI is crying about nuclear blackmail from Pak.

Sorry India isn't Israel. We have been socially engineered to live like a weak, defeated nation. No amount of weapons or military might can change this thinking. This is a sad reality of India.
BC we had nukes for 25 years before pakis and we didn't even blackmail them once. Pakis got 1 nuke in 98 and started blackmailing us with the BUM ever since every single week.

indian patriot

MUST LISTEN NAJAM SETHI , WHAT PAKISTAN ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE NOW AFTER MISHAL KHAN'S MOB LINCHING..........HE IS HOPELESS NOW WITH PAKISTAN AND SAYS NO FUTURE OF PAKISTAN.....

Dark Lord

MUST LISTEN NAJAM SETHI , WHAT PAKISTAN ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE NOW AFTER MISHAL KHAN'S MOB LINCHING..........HE IS HOPELESS NOW WITH PAKISTAN AND SAYS NO FUTURE OF PAKISTAN.....

Najam Sethi on the point here. Pakistan has indeed become a religious extremist state. Unfortunately under the leadership of butcher of Gujarat, India too is becoming intehaa pasand mulk. RSS is working hard to brainwash our youth and turning them into Hindu taliban. Watch out India this could be you in future.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ha ha ha ha Good morning Bhai saab agaye aap yaha bhi..dude the only one thing which i see you posting in every thread is relating RSS and Modi to each and every issue and trouble .. I told you in other thread and i am telling you again here .. Modi does not represent the entire hindu or Indian population So relax.. stop spreading your fear propaganda in every single thread as if only hindu s are in street killing people and islamic peace lovers keep their hands clean ..Don't derail every single thread with your RSS/Modi Hatred you hinduphobia Leftist liberal ...Create a separate thread and rant as much as you want there ..i will also join you happily to have some meaningful conversation...

Najam Sethi on the point here. Pakistan has indeed become a religious extremist state. Unfortunately under the leadership of butcher of Gujarat, India too is becoming intehaa pasand mulk. RSS is working hard to brainwash our youth and turning them into Hindu taliban. Watch out India this could be you in future.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Bhai tu 2 joint maar ke so jaa...................................................................

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Wait wait...Only Muslims are allowed to be dominant where ever they are?!!
Muslims don't have problems with Talibans. They revere them and embrace them..

If Hindu Taliban is the way we can exterminate the vermin in India, so be it. If other religions won't respect us, we will make sure they fear us. I say it's high time we hindus make everyone else in india shake in fear to even dream of offending us.

Dark Lord

Ha ha ha ha Good morning Bhai saab agaye aap yaha bhi..dude the only one thing which i see you posting in every thread is relating RSS and Modi to each and every issue and trouble .. I told you in other thread and i am telling you again here .. Modi does not represent the entire hindu or Indian population So relax.. stop spreading your fear propaganda in every single thread as if only hindu s are in street killing people and islamic peace lovers keep their hands clean ..Don't derail every single thread with your RSS/Modi Hatred you hinduphobia Leftist liberal ...Create a separate thread and rant as much as you want there ..i will also join you happily to have some meaningful conversation...
I have stated new thread on evils of Hinduism.
No I don't have a Hinduphobia I am just trying to save our great nation from fascist powers.

Dark Lord

Wait wait...Only Muslims are allowed to be dominant where ever they are?!!
Muslims don't have problems with Talibans. They revere them and embrace them..

If Hindu Taliban is the way we can exterminate the vermin in India, so be it. If other religions won't respect us, we will make sure they fear us. I say it's high time we hindus make everyone else in india shake in fear to even dream of offending us.
Muslims aren't dominating anywhere in India. Majority of Indian Muslims hate Taliban.

Hindu taliban is in the making by RSS. First they go after minorities and then they will kill other Hindus because they don't worship gods properly. They will butcher people in streets for blaspheme just like in Pakistan. What Najam Sethi said can apply to India as well.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ha ha ha so we are here to destroy this great nation ..Fascist powers are you kidding .. The past track record of the number of people killed in this country by the communist powers is much much way ahead than few killed by those moron fake cow vigilantes .... So lets keep religion away ..

I have stated new thread on evils of Hinduism.
No I don't have a Hinduphobia I am just trying to save our great nation from fascist powers.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Muslims aren't dominating anywhere in India.
ummm.. malda? kairana? hyderabad?

Majority of Indian Muslims hate Taliban.
Unless they are "good taliban"

Hindu taliban is in the making by RSS.
Good.

First they go after minorities and then they will kill other Hindus because they don't worship gods properly.
Well.. as long as they kill one specific minorities.

They will butcher people in streets for blaspheme just like in Pakistan.
So you agree that Islam fucked up.

What Najam Sethi said can apply to India as well.
In your dreams. !!

Dark Lord

Fascist powers are on the rise in India. they have subverted the history to match their bigoted agenda. They are poisoning people's mind by playing Hindus against all minorities. There are countless incidents of RSS and VHP violence which isn't covered in our sold out media. Do you know after Yogi's victory in UP an entire town of innocent muslims was burned in Gujarat. Men were beaten and woman were raped by RSS supporters.

indian patriot

I think you are suffring from genetic disorder, by relating everything to Modi AND RSS and put all debate into one prism.....basically communist have lost everything including ideology to Modi and RSS and they are now winning your ideology by attracting all section of the society in BJP.
NOW Poor and Marginalised is not your vote bank since you make them and there ancestor fool from last 50 years....still you are dreaming same....so keep day dreaming....

Dark Lord

I think you are suffring from genetic disorder, by relating everything to Modi AND RSS and put all debate into one prism.....basically communist have lost everything including ideology to Modi and RSS and they are now winning your ideology by attracting all section of the society in BJP.
NOW Poor and Marginalised is not your vote bank since you make them and there ancestor fool from last 50 years....still you are dreaming same....so keep day dreaming....
Tell me didn't everything Najam Sethi said was true about current Indian society? Aren't extremists in our country lynching innocent people in the name of religion? We are only fooling ourselves.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Tell me didn't everything Najam Sethi said was true about current Indian society? Aren't extremists in our country lynching innocent people in the name of religion? We are only fooling ourselves.
Like islamists killing EVIL DRACONIAN HINDOOOOOOOOOOOS on direct action day,exodus of kakshmiri pundits,godhra train burning,kairana,malda,prosecution of EVIL HINDOOOOS in pakistan and bangladesh.......

Yes i agree with you............................
These islamists then use SICKULARISM to protect themselves and media and pigbrals come to their aid.........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles