Deadly blast at Russia train station

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
i have said in first place before FBI or KGB said:cool2::cool2:

here is the report

The persisting violence has its roots in a separatist struggle in the unruly republic of Chechnya in the early 1990s that evolved into a ruthless Islamist insurgency that spread to neighboring territories. The bulk of the clashes have in recent years focused on Dagestan.:namaste::namaste:
When USSR was dissolved , Chechen provincial government moved a motion to be Independent country which was rejected by the Russia and then they declared Independence and that time the Chechen were not radicals but in fact majority of the fighters who fought in First and second war chechen were Soviet soldiers .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Radical Islamic xxxx xxxx.

Russia would deal with them.

I wonder what would spineless Indian govt would do in this situation if this happened here.

Mod: Language :dude:

pmaitra

I wonder what would spineless Indian govt would do in this situation if this happened here.
GoI has a lot of spine these days, believe me.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned

India has already successful in curbing the radical proxy groups because Indians are well integrated but in case of Russia its a bit different because the Soviets were very harsh on all the Subjects of different ethnicity except the Russians and forced them to learn Russian language and adopt Russian culture, sending on exiles, torture by KGB etc .

Last edited:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
GoI has a lot of spine these days, believe me.
its needed because GoI is aware that its facing a proxy war in which big powers are involved who are trying to brainwash Indians and using them against the nation only but majority of Indians are integrated

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
This could be tested if a Paki attack comes again and govt gets busy making 1,000,000 pages dossier only to be thrown in garbage by pakis.
Things doesn't start and ends for India on Pakistan , try to think more bigger . Its more with the funds

Pakistan groups are just a tip of ice and they are getting destroyed by their own policy . They wont become small if they start a real relation with India but they are created just to hate India and Indians .

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Things doesn't start and ends for India on Pakistan , try to think more bigger . Its more with the funds .
Its more to do with WILL historically. We are a Gandhian softy state.

btw Pakis are behind lot of problems in India specially Islamic terrorism.

The problem in India actually started with Pakistan in 47.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its more to do with WILL historically. We are a Gandhian softy state.
Will doesnt means to round up ours only. Believe me India is not a softy state , People are jealous with the achievement of Indian nation

btw Pakis are behind lot of problems in India specially Islamic terrorism.
That is proxy war and in all the attacks , these proxy agents will not hesitate of kill even Indian Muslims . Its not Islamic terrorism

The problem in India actually started with Pakistan in 47.
The foundation of that problem was laid way before 1947 which was nothing bu to confuse and divide the Indian nation .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Will doesnt means to round up ours only. Believe me India is not a softy state , People are jealous with the achievement of Indian nation

That is proxy war and in all the attacks , these proxy agents will not hesitate of kill even Indian Muslims . Its not Islamic terrorism

The foundation of that problem was laid way before 1947 which was nothing bu to confuse and divide the Indian nation .
So you want to prove India is a great rough state which crushes and defends terror attacks like Russia/US does. :lol:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you want to prove India is a great rough state which crushes and defends terror attacks like Russia/US does. :lol:
In fact , other countries are approaching India how to tackle terrorism and India is the only country which is successful in ending terrorist groups from roots .

kseeker

Retired
Why you think Georgian war took place ?
Georgia was bankrupt during 1991. When South Ossetia and Georgia were given independence from federation, Georgians sensed some land grabbing opportunity and went for annexing South Ossetian lands. During the fight, some Russian cities have been damaged that resulted in Russians entry. And as usual during those days, Georgians had blessings of Amreekans !

I would be interested to know your version as well, if you would like to share !

kseeker

Retired
In fact , other countries are approaching India how to tackle terrorism and India is the only country which is successful in ending terrorist groups from roots .
I would like to believe you, can you please amplify what you had written ?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Trolley bus blast in Volgograd kills at least 10 in terrorist attack

A suicide bombing in the Russian city of Volgograd has killed at least 10 passengers on a trolley bus. The explosion comes a day after a terrorist attack in the city which killed 17 people and injured scores of others.

At least 10 people have been injured by the blast on Monday morning.

The explosion was set off by a suicide bomber, spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee, Vladimir Markin, confirmed.

http://rt.com/news/russia-volgograd-trolley-blast-957/

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Another explosion in Volgograd. At least 10 killed.
Chechen terrorists are working at full force.
I think their target is to discourage people from participating in the Sochi Olympics and preventing it from being a success.

kseeker

Retired

Trolley bus blast in Volgograd kills at least 10 in terrorist attack

A suicide bombing in the Russian city of Volgograd has killed at least 10 passengers on a trolley bus. The explosion comes a day after a terrorist attack in the city which killed 17 people and injured scores of others.

At least 10 people have been injured by the blast on Monday morning.

The explosion was set off by a suicide bomber, spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee, Vladimir Markin, confirmed.

Trolley bus blast in Volgograd kills at least 10 in terrorist attack — RT News

Sad news :( :( :(

What the eff is going on ? :mad:

~~~~~~~~~~~

If we ought to believe @Deccani (post # 27), Russians are currently burning their phone lines and are talking to Indian Anti-Terrorist teams for their help and advise to hunt down the mastermind behind bomb attacks and then subsequently remove those groups from the roots :sarc:

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Another explosion in Volgograd. At least 10 killed.
Chechen terrorists are working at full force.
I think their target is to discourage people from participating in the Sochi Olympics and preventing it from being a success.
Speaking of Sochi Olympics, I was reminded of an article I read a couple of months back.
The backdrop is The Syrian Crysis and meeting between a saudi pig-dog named Bandar bin Sultan and President Putin. Pig-dog tells President Putin that Saudi Arabia is ready to let Russia play a bigger role in the Middle East and promises President Putin of a multi-billion dollar arms deal IF Putin abandons Assad. Putin told him to ---- off and also that:

Regarding the Syrian issue, the Russian president responded to Bandar, saying, "Our stance on Assad will never change. We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters. During the Geneva I Conference, we agreed with the Americans on a package of understandings, and they agreed that the Syrian regime will be part of any settlement. Later on, they decided to renege on Geneva I. In all meetings of Russian and American experts, we reiterated our position. In his upcoming meeting with his American counterpart John Kerry, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will stress the importance of making every possible effort to rapidly reach a political settlement to the Syrian crisis so as to prevent further bloodshed."
Also in the meeting :

Bandar told Putin, "There are many common values "‹"‹and goals that bring us together, most notably the fight against terrorism and extremism all over the world. Russia, the US, the EU and the Saudis agree on promoting and consolidating international peace and security. The terrorist threat is growing in light of the phenomena spawned by the Arab Spring. We have lost some regimes. And what we got in return were terrorist experiences, as evidenced by the experience of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the extremist groups in Libya. ... As an example, I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics in the city of Sochi on the Black Sea next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us, and they will not move in the Syrian territory's direction without coordinating with us. These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role or influence in Syria's political future."

Putin thanked King Abdullah for his greetings and Bandar for his exposition, but then he said to Bandar, "We know that you have supported the Chechen terrorist groups for a decade. And that support, which you have frankly talked about just now, is completely incompatible with the common objectives of fighting global terrorism that you mentioned. We are interested in developing friendly relations according to clear and strong principles."
There you go.

Russian President, Saudi Spy Chief Discussed Syria, Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Meet Saudi Arabia's Bandar bin Sultan: The Puppetmaster Behind The Syrian War | Zero Hedge

I know I'm being impractical here but somebody should make a ----ing glass crater out of Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles