CZ BREN 807 win Pakistani tender to replace Type 56 Assault Rifles

Zarvan

CZ BREN 807 has won the the Pakistani tender to replace it's Type 56 version. Talks for G3 replacement are still taking place and for that SCAR is most favorite

CZ 807 BREN has emerged as the finalist in Pakistan Army Service rifle trials to replace 7.62×39mm Chinese Type 56 rifles, ARMÁDNÍ NOVINY reported quoting Director of Military weapons in České zbrojovce, Martin Šanda. Special version CZ 807 BREN (Soviet 7.62×39mm) was offered to the Pakistan Army.

"Czech arms industry has successfully participated in the tender for the rearmament of the Pakistani army with it's CZ 807. Of the original eight candidates which met the extremely rigorous demands of the Pakistani army, there were only three finalists, including the CZ 807. For an idea of the scope of testing, I can say that the tests were conducted throughout 2016, in all weather conditions from the Himalayan glaciers, where the temperature dropped below -40° C up to the jungle or desert, where they climbed to the contrary, we recorded + 54° C, "
commented Martin Šanda, on the Pakistani tender.

"Apart from these tests conducted directly by users of the combat units and weapons, they were tested in laboratory "under applicable methodologies". CZ 807 was evaluated as the best in the context of user tests, for example, but also as the most accurate direct comparison of standardized absolute world elite. Additionally, the testing was attended throughout by CZ representatives who collected valuable data for further development of service weapons. Some of them spent most of the year in Pakistan in difficult conditions," Šanda added.

Bren 2.jpg

Bren 4.jpg

@Blackwater @Indx TechStyle @Neo @Raj @rock127 @Predator707 @Bornubus

Zarvan

By the way these Assault Rifles will be produced in Pakistan and also we would have permission to export them.

Reactions: Neo

Pandora

Country flag

Zarvan

It failed in Indian trials miserably. I dont know how it pass pakis test..Must have had learnt the lesson from us to improve upon or jeranils are greedy when it comes to blue eye mujhair girl with some fat cash......
You need to ask your Army what they did because it was excellent in trials. BREN came up with 5.56 x 45 and 7.62 X 39 in trials and they were excellent. in performance. Now Pakistan is in talks for G3 replacement and most likely SCAR H will win that one.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
On one side begging from America on the other side spending on flashy new hardware. Hope Uncle Sam doesn't notice it and cut off your charity. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

CZ BREN 807 has won the the Pakistani tender to replace it's Type 56 version. Talks for G3 replacement are still taking place and for that SCAR is most favorite

CZ 807 BREN has emerged as the finalist in Pakistan Army Service rifle trials to replace 7.62×39mm Chinese Type 56 rifles, ARMÁDNÍ NOVINY reported quoting Director of Military weapons in České zbrojovce, Martin Šanda. Special version CZ 807 BREN (Soviet 7.62×39mm) was offered to the Pakistan Army.

"Czech arms industry has successfully participated in the tender for the rearmament of the Pakistani army with it's CZ 807. Of the original eight candidates which met the extremely rigorous demands of the Pakistani army, there were only three finalists, including the CZ 807. For an idea of the scope of testing, I can say that the tests were conducted throughout 2016, in all weather conditions from the Himalayan glaciers, where the temperature dropped below -40° C up to the jungle or desert, where they climbed to the contrary, we recorded + 54° C, "
commented Martin Šanda, on the Pakistani tender.

"Apart from these tests conducted directly by users of the combat units and weapons, they were tested in laboratory "under applicable methodologies". CZ 807 was evaluated as the best in the context of user tests, for example, but also as the most accurate direct comparison of standardized absolute world elite. Additionally, the testing was attended throughout by CZ representatives who collected valuable data for further development of service weapons. Some of them spent most of the year in Pakistan in difficult conditions," Šanda added.

View attachment 12253
View attachment 12254

@Blackwater @Indx TechStyle @Neo @Raj @rock127 @Predator707 @Bornubus
Any optical sights part of the deal?

By the way these Assault Rifles will be produced in Pakistan and also we would have permission to export them.
Produced in Pakistan meaning some critical components will be manufactured in-house or is it just final assembly of kits?

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
i hope some samples are also sent to us, getting boring with only AKs being sent our way for last 30 years.
The day a terrorist (POK-launched jahil jihadi suicide warhead) is killed on Indian soil by the Indian Army or BSF and is found carrying a SCAR H (rifle used by US SOCOM), it will be a watershed moment in America's "War on terror".
Note: PoK is technically Indian soil, so even if said terrorist is killed in a surgical strike, the above statement is valid.

On one side begging from America on the other side spending on flashy new hardware. Hope Uncle Sam doesn't notice it and cut off your charity. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
No worries. ISI is the most successful embezzlement scam working against Uncle Sam. Lets just hope Trump does not manage to see through them. The only American I know who has seen through them is Christine Fair.

India22

Does Pakistan army categorize Type 56 as Carbine and only use them in Counter Insurgency Operations? Just an off topic question.

The rifle looks good. It may prompt IA to replace AKs by Kalantak.

ghost

@Zarvan ,@Neo congratulation,btw can you please tell me the need of two different calibers?I guess ,Pakistan army must have been using type 56 as carbine and G3 as battle rifle ,but the modern rifles seem to end the difference .So,why two calibres and two rifles .I guess one rifle would suffice be it scar or cz bren or any other in different barrel length.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Zarvan ,@Neo congratulation,btw can you please tell me the need of two different calibers?I guess ,Pakistan army must have been using type 56 as carbine and G3 as battle rifle ,but the modern rifles seem to end the difference .So,why two calibres and two rifles .I guess one rifle would suffice be it scar or cz bren or any other in different barrel length.
One company greased the palm of one Punjabi Jarnail and the other another one. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Zarvan

Any optical sights part of the deal?

Produced in Pakistan meaning some critical components will be manufactured in-house or is it just final assembly of kits?
Don't know about with Rifle but Pakistan is looking for optics some good stuff are being produced by National Center of Optronics and also Shilbi and other private companies. We are also looking for Optics from other countries for that I am hoping Pakistan increases corporation with Turkish companies like 3E EOS and Aselsan for Optics and Night Vision devices.

Zarvan

One company greased the palm of one Punjabi Jarnail and the other another one. :biggrin2::biggrin2:
I know your butt is on fire but no one greased anyone. They passes the tests and were vigorously tested. It's your Army which comes up with one scandal after another

Zarvan

Does Pakistan army categorize Type 56 as Carbine and only use them in Counter Insurgency Operations? Just an off topic question.

The rifle looks good. It may prompt IA to replace AKs by Kalantak.
No but we started using them as G3 had issues in close combat operations so we went for Type 56 but Pakistan doesn't mind using two calibers. We

Zarvan

The day a terrorist (POK-launched jahil jihadi suicide warhead) is killed on Indian soil by the Indian Army or BSF and is found carrying a SCAR H (rifle used by US SOCOM), it will be a watershed moment in America's "War on terror".
Note: PoK is technically Indian soil, so even if said terrorist is killed in a surgical strike, the above statement is valid.

No worries. ISI is the most successful embezzlement scam working against Uncle Sam. Lets just hope Trump does not manage to see through them. The only American I know who has seen through them is Christine Fair.
No it's not your territory entire Kashmir including under your control and our control is disputed territory which has to be decided according to UN resolutions so have the audacity to truth

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles