Crashes raise concern about Pakistani air force

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Even you were looking for french avionics first for JFT. But when kicked by french due to mmrca deal, you had to live with the
Chinese one. West (US,EU) has a huge experience in building fighter jest, engines, avionics etc.
It is foolish to think that any Asian country (apart from Russia) can match their technology.
oh i thought you were in my ignore list.
sorry for being late

@alert
in future when you dnt see me replying to your BS.than you should conclude it yourself that your in my ignore list and i dnt see your BS
bye

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
*klj-7v2 radar is 35km range this greatly limits BVR capability.

KLJ-7/10 Fire Control Radar (FCR) (China) - Jane's Avionics
105km against 5m2(older specs 2004-06 nt updated since than)

as posted by KUNAL in JFT thread extract a air vice marshal general javed interview to kanwa news.where he said the radar range is 130km for fighter size target.

in 2009-10 Klj-7 was tweaked in karf.

upgraded klj-7v2 is for JFT II with greater range than 130km

abingdonboy

Country flag
do you have any solid reason?
why are they nt as good as in the west?
technically prove this

or as usually your again talking from yourself

Note:i was nt considering the airframe life of m2k you have left with
Despite what they calim the Chinese aren't some super race, they are humans just like the rest of us- so how can they forego decades of R&D and TRILLIONS of USD in investment and jump in at the deep end and swim by producing avionics on par or superior to the West? This isn't how tech works, there is a natural progression that has to occur and this is a long and arduous process. The Chinese have tried to take shortcuts by stealing others' tech but this will only get you so far. It is beyond implausible that they have beaten the giants like US,Russia,Europe in this field in the span of under a decade. We have seen how human they are with their home-grown engine project. India has taken the natural progression route an whilst this leaves it open to the "delay" assaults in the long-run these efforts will bear real fruits.

Or to put it simply can they run before they have learnt to crawl??

If you believe this then I can't say anything that will really change your ignorant POV.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys ignore farhan , he is the one who wins world war 3 with his mouth . Like Zaid hamid has caputed delhi red fort with his mouth & laid pakistan flag & listening to radio pakistan delhi

No point in arguing with tat type of creatures

Country flag
105km against 5m2(older specs 2004-06 nt updated since than)

as posted by KUNAL in JFT thread extract a air vice marshal general javed interview to kanwa news.where he said the radar range is 130km for fighter size target.

in 2009-10 Klj-7 was tweaked in karf.

upgraded klj-7v2 is for JFT II with greater range than 130km
I know you can't but provide a link?

Country flag
Farhan 9909 can you provide a link for any of your claims ?? So far this is all
rhetoric.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know you can't but provide a link?
From JFT thread

In 2012, they will be bring out the JF17 Blk 2. The main improvements are the addition of IRF, the development of a twin seat version, adding datalink and development of an export version JF17.

happy with the performance of the KJL7, so no immediate plans to switch to AESA (KJL7 specs: detection range for fighter sized target 130km; can track 16 targets and engage 2 at the same time; have SAR mapping capability)

The Chinese indigenous engine is currently undergoing flight testing and may be a while before it is fitted to a JF17

500kg GPS guided weapon with 60km range and CEP of 15m, the other was a 250kg laser/IIR+GPS guided weapon with a range of 65km and CEP of 5.3-7.5m; SD10 and other weapons.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Same can be said for your Super duper LCA space tech avionics as well
No it can't because, like I said, the Indians have taken a progressive stance to development and with help from freinds have built up the ability to manufacture and develop high-tech weaponry. China is lacking in this because it just copies the work of others. This is their cultrue- imitation not innovation. And you Pakistanis have leeched your selves onto them like parasites and now argue the Chinese are the best thing since sliced bread.

Defcon 1

Country flag
The confusion about the radar range is appearing due to confusion about the term "fighter sized". Farhaan is not lying when he says that range of klj7 is 130 km, but that range is for a "fighter sized" target, which is taken to be 5m2 by the chinese. Jane's have clearly written that they have measured the radar range for a 3m2 sized target, hence the confusion.

Country flag
The confusion about the radar range is appearing due to confusion about the term "fighter sized". Farhaan is not lying when he says that range of klj7 is 130 km, but that range is for a "fighter sized" target, which is taken to be 5m2 by the chinese. Jane's have clearly written that they have measured the radar range for a 3m2 sized target, hence the confusion.
If the Chinese reported 5m2 and Janes reported 3m2 then would that mean range is 66% less??

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
From JFT thread
Pls one request sirji , when u will cross borders with Jf-17 Block 1, Block 2, Block 3 & Block 10+++++++++ . Im sick of indian political regime i need your people to rule India , No no no Future pakistan & then fix a strong nuke in HAL so that they wipe out from this earth

But remember first liberate kashmir first , don't start child play like the one in 1948, 1965 &1999 do a decisive war like 1971 with your 5+++ generation JF-17, we will try to defend it with MIg-21 Bis & Bison . LCA , Mirage Mk2 & others are not required for this child'd play

Do that ASAP

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
No it can't because, like I said, the Indians have taken a progressive stance to development and with help from freinds have built up the ability to manufacture and develop high-tech weaponry. China is lacking in this because it just copies the work of others. This is their cultrue- imitation not innovation. And you Pakistanis have leeched your selves onto them like parasites and now argue the Chinese are the best thing since sliced bread.
lol
as expected
i wont talk about LCA because as far as i know even the Mk1 variant is poised to enter service by 2015.one year earlier than JFT III.
LCA is at a stage at which JFT was in 2005.

there was one chinese media source that alone pt-06 prototype has completed 1076 hours flight.

can you prove your claim technically?

yes or no?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
130km for 5m2 is nt bad.it is indeed nt in the range of lca radar or apg68v9.bt nt bad at all

though JFT 2 will have a slightly improved radar.if the improved radar range is about 150km than this is more than enough

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles